User Tag List

Page 37 of 38 FirstFirst ... 27 36 37 38 LastLast
Showing results 541 to 555 of 568

Thread: ...someone please agree this random net chic is ugly (shes tryin to ride me)

Battle Record
    30-12

Re: ...someone please agree this random net chic is ugly (shes tryin to ride me)

Quote Originally Posted by wez_nilez

Are you that desperate to try to "son" someone whos completely
    dismantled all of your so called "debates" - that you would stoop to pointing out "grammatical errors"?
    You just reached a level of "sad" I didn't think was possible,
    untill today...
    Do us all a huge favor and don't try to be smart or cool or funny ever again,thanks...

lol @ dismantling my debates. . . what fucking debates are you talking about? Oh, that's right. . . NONE of them. . you insulted my intelligence, then used the word "to" wrong. Grow up moron.

Go back to rapbattles.nu or whatever the fuck your retarded ass site is.

I see you lookin.. stupid Brandon Heat's Avatar
    Awards 25+ Wins

Re: ...someone please agree this random net chic is ugly (shes tryin to ride me)

Acutally it isnt valid considing some of the other rapmusic site's
    PRECEDED *R*A*P*M*U*S*I*C*, *R*A*P*M*U*S*I*C*.com isnt the FIRST
    *R*A*P*M*U*S*I*C* site on the net with rapmusic in the URL, which is what you were insinuating along with your false unverified "assertion" of me plagiarizing r^a^p^m^u^s^i^c.com's name, also your assumtion is I had www . rap music . com
    in my head before purchasing www.rap music.in
    whos to say I didnt have any number of other rapmusic
    sites in my head like www.rapmusic.ru
    www.rapmusic.de www.rapmusic.ws (even though this wasnt the case)?
    Just Because To things have the save name
    doesnt mean there connected, ever heard of a "coincidence"?

quick pwn...

I know there were sites with rapmusic before it... but it's the #1 site now... big daddy kane was before Jay Z... but um... there's a Jay Z now... and... you're Young Joc... get it..? So even though there are alot of other RM.bullshit out there... it's the biggest and you're modeling yourself after it... which makes you... a biter. So my point that you can't say shit to Tech about using DZK's name... and you using Rapmusic... KNOWING Rapmusic dot com is the biggest hip hop site on the planet... and has the best audio and text heads ever... is the exact same thing...

You see my gentle heart... I can't be made at you for stealing a 4 piece chicken mc nugget... if I stole a double cheeseburger... it's the same thing...
    AlieNation
    ..GrindHouse..

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

we see you Cock-A-Roaches looking...

Coming Soon

Banned
    Battle Record
    18-19

Quote Originally Posted by Brandon Heat
    quick pwn...

I know there were sites with rapmusic before it... but it's the #1 site now... big daddy kane was before Jay Z... but um... there's a Jay Z now... and... you're Young Joc... get it..? So even though there are alot of other RM.bullshit out there... it's the biggest and you're modeling yourself after it... which makes you... a biter. So my point that you can't say shit to Tech about using DZK's name... and you using Rapmusic... KNOWING Rapmusic dot com is the biggest hip hop site on the planet... and has the best audio and text heads ever... is the exact same thing...

You see my gentle heart... I can't be made at you for stealing a 4 piece chicken mc nugget... if I stole a double cheeseburger... it's the same thing...
    no-homo or d/r but that was str8 pawnage

Quote Originally Posted by Brandon Heat
    quick pwn...

congratulations for your... uh... statement. What was it again?
    Oh That I Am Biting a Site That I clearly Said Was a Parody Site LOL,
    Well, that just totally make sense....
    Wait, wait, this "logic" is so funny it deserves its own post. According to your logic -
    If Weird Al Who Parodies A Video He Is Considered a "Biter" According to
    your theory, lol - wow...
    Do us all a favor and Dont try to be Smart anymore, thanks...
    Last edited by ШЗZ ИILЗZ; November 20th, 2006 at 02:34 PM
    \(☆o☆)/

Live, Love, Burn, Die
    Battle Record
    2-5

Quote Originally Posted by Meta 5
    Funny cuz you took the time to find him & register on this site... find this topic then write lord knows how much about him....
    Lmao. He got yo ass.

Catch Me I'm Ballinnnn' juelz vargas's Avatar
    Battle Record
    5-2

Quote Originally Posted by Duval
    Lmao. He got yo ass.
    werd..ugly chicks are crazy yo

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

my girl says she's oh so grown and i believe her/
    will neva leave her...ill be a theif for her/
    i personally took part in stealing her heart/
    blank canvas's..when we made love, we made art/

Battle Record
    15-4

and shes on the site omg eww

d-_-b
    Battle Record
    1-7

Cats with there ridiculous net standards are fucking insane -
    I heard cats say Beyonce is Ugly On Line or even
    that Cassie is a "hideous looking troll"...
    Tazz is a average looking female
    that 99% of Men Would Try To
    Get Pussy From if they met her in a club...
    speak for yourself you low standard having faggot

Battle Record
    30-12

I'd smear icy hot on a condom n slip it in her butt
    Brand New Smash Hit

Sleigh Bells Freestyle

Coming Soon

MondoThugs

Battle Record
    35-27

she looks like a dude lmfao

Distinct Advantage
    MIXTAPE IS OUT NOW
    [SOUNDCLICK]8054116[/SOUNDCLICK]

Battle Record
    1-1

I thought it was RM back in 01 that had twice the members RB did when i was new to this shit...??
    If i recall right, RM was huge even back then, but it might not have been RM, i dont remember, but if it was there were a fraction of these board 5-6 yrs ago... Flowdocs... CapitalHipHop... Rapbattle AND Rapbattles... RM... MrBlunts? those were the big ones anyway...

[YOUTUBE]_sH7mQArfas[/YOUTUBE]

doesnt afraid of anything
    Battle Record
    18-8

that was some random shit^

but yea, RM is the most popular site. got some dope talent

Quote Originally Posted by Demetri MARVtin.
    speak for yourself you low standard having faggot
    if you're on RB an you're not bored you got prollemz
    http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/show....php?p=5301054

This Coming From Someone Who Is Unable To Spell a Simple Word Like "Problems" correctly -
    Its a Good thing you're not "trying to write a book", seeing how you're apparently illiterate.
    Last edited by ШЗZ ИILЗZ; November 21st, 2006 at 07:26 AM
    \(☆o☆)/

d-_-b
    Battle Record
    1-7

lmao you must've thought that was clevr in your head huh?

EVEN IF

how does that change the fact that you have shitty standards with women?

yeah...my thoughts exactly...

you're an idiot nigga. shut the fuck up and stop trying to get smart, you either are or aren't... and it's obvious by the way you stick up for this moose that you're the latter

lmao you must've thought that was clevr in your head huh?

EVEN IF

how does that change the fact that you have shitty standards with women?

yeah...my thoughts exactly...

you're an idiot nigga. shut the fuck up and stop trying to get smart, you either are or aren't... and it's obvious by the way you stick up for this moose that you're the latter
    http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/show....php?p=5301054

What I Don't Get Is How The Fuck You Misspell the Word "Problems"
    Thats a New Level Of Idiocy Unknown To Mankind, Did You Even Fucking Graduate High School Man? How The Fuck Could a Person Graduate That Couldn't Spell a Simple Word?
    "shut the fuck up ", "shut the fuck up " yet another witty gem from Demetri MARVtin - you seem to be much better acquainted with things like uttering obscenities then actually having decent spelling and grammar. Oh, wait, I forgot! In your TOTALLY not strange or deluded world, one's intelligence is judged by one's preference in a female's "aesthetic appearance". My bad.
    Last edited by ШЗZ ИILЗZ; November 21st, 2006 at 12:19 PM
    \(☆o☆)/