Showing results 16 to 30 of 54

Thread: El-P vs Sole

Re: El-P vs Sole

Can anyone upload the diss tracks?

Battle Record
    17-14

Quote Originally Posted by `Jammin' Jobus
    mike quit coming into these threads looking for the exact same type of beef with the exact same type of people. i see you doing it in every thread.

el-p murdered sole.
    than vast beheaded esoteric.

yeah vaste would absolutely stomp esoteric

have i heard that diss?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

doesnotexist

I seriosly can't stand rappers like this. It immidietly conjures up images in my mind of tetris blocks falling into place, calculators and retro video game sounds.

Battle Record
    17-14

wtf, vanja is baack?

Quote Originally Posted by Oneness
    maybe i should be cool like you jsut recently discovred underground music when i got the net like you and most the faggots liek you obviously have done.
    mabye you should learn to type in sentences? that seriously made me laugh.

and then act like jsut cause they are diffrent they are some how dope and ignore the fact that they are some of the most unpolished mcs to ever rap
    im glade the guy who could'nt form a sentence to save his life is deciding the 'facts' on MC's style of writing.

your a fucking E-jockie dude, get off it with your mainstream shit.

I don't think any one around here realizes how much Els production has changed underground east coast shit since company flow in 96', but i guess thats because most of us were like 10 years old and would rather just buy into that 'new' shit. (ha)
    DalTonic
    'I need a price check on dime'a'dozen hymens trying to ride brass'

Battle Record
    1-1

than vast beheaded esoteric.
    LOL WTF?! man

"They say God made dirt, and dirt dont hurt...but i've still got to take a bath"

Vaste is nothing without Vordul, and that show's on Cold Vein... before he should have stopped trying to be incredibly witty with the worst bars ever. He's not even a punchline artist whatsoever.

You've Earned a Custom Title! `Jammin' Jobus's Avatar

jobus quit coming in there threads and sticking your nose where it doesnt belong.

i like discussing music is there a problem? is this the come hold hands and agree with everything forum?

go put on some eye liner and listen to some of your emo rap
    hahaha. dont get all emotional now. it's just pathetic how you come in these threads looking for beef with the same type of people who discovered underground rap last week just to drop some knowledge on them brag about how much you know about rap. discussing rap is fine but its fairly obvious you don't like discussing anything to do with sole or el-p and would much rather hate anyone who likes them.

and to demik. vast killed esoteric just by talking. mainly cuz esoteric is such a terrrrrrible rapper.

You've Earned a Custom Title!

i did earthday with sole last year at sierra college... and he talked shit on everyone he knew... it was kind of crazy... jerad paul had to keep telling him to watch himself and not be so negative... it was a side i didnt expect out of sole... but he never mentioned el-p. hes not down with slug though.

You've Earned a Custom Title! `Jammin' Jobus's Avatar

Arrow Re: El-P vs Sole

Quote Originally Posted by Nick Bianco
    i did earthday with sole last year at sierra college... and he talked shit on everyone he knew... it was kind of crazy... jerad paul had to keep telling him to watch himself and not be so negative... it was a side i didnt expect out of sole... but he never mentioned el-p. hes not down with slug though.
    lol its probably because slug was the only one worth remembering off of their deep puddle dynamics record.

k you cant disprove what i said about them being unpolised so you make patetic attempts at personal attacks on me?

you relaise how pathetic it is to be online dissing someone else for being online?

like i said 100000000000000000000000000000 times to other faggots liek you it doesnt take much to make 7 posts a day.

and once again please explain how being online effects someones opinion on music.

and im far from a mainstread dickrider i dispise most mainstream music, so dont even pull your bullshit assumptions on me idiot.

i listen to alot of underground artists, e-lp and sole jsut arent among them.

can you disprove that they struggle to ride beats? that their deliverys suck, their flows suck ...is it false to say that they rhyme streched bars trying to force it? and that their lyrics dont apeal to me at all?

could you prove that?

maybe you should learn how to understand people have diffrent views instead of sounding liek a 10 year old girl getting offended because someone doesnt like the music you like and taking it personal. can you not discuss music like an adult or do you need to act like a faggot the first time someone doesnt like something wack to them?

i realise compelety what e-lp did with company flow even before 1996 whent heyw ere just releasing singles like juvinlie techniques...BUT...i think company flow is wack, is there a problem there?

stop you bullshit assumptions that everyone that doesnt liek nerd rap is some pop rap fan.

and by the way im a year older then you so you could also forget your weak ass atempt at saying i was to young to remember.
    point proven, e-jockie ^
    how long were you typing to defend your epeen?
    when writing essays please use spell check.
    DalTonic

You've Earned a Custom Title!

Quote Originally Posted by `Jammin' Jobus
    lol its probably because slug was the only one worth remembering off of their deep puddle dynamics record.
    lol... im down with that record...

but its really some vegan vs meat eater beef

I loved that DPD album, wish they made another
    po'ethics /
    abstanticollective.

why are you bitching about personal attacks when you stepped onto this thread and said both sole and elp are shitty mcs.

you just look like a fucking idiot for even saying that shit. you dont have to personally enjoy some ones flow to understand they are skilled. I dont particulary enjoy listening to Supernat, Jurassic5, Dialated Peoples, Swollen Members ect in my free time. That dosnt mean they arnt incredibly talented MCs.
    DalTonic

You've Earned a Custom Title! RaidersArk's Avatar
    Battle Record
    0-3

they both probebly are u know!:!?

SicK Collab. with RIZe-

BARZ Tryouts-

You've Earned a Custom Title! RaidersArk's Avatar
    Battle Record
    0-3

Contravercy eh.........

SicK Collab. with RIZe-

BARZ Tryouts-