User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: .Heartbreak.

Enigmatic

.Heartbreak.

I peep game, shake my head in shame, looked in my eyes today, I actually saw pain//
    Never before have I had my loved used in vain, and never before have I seen such a deadly game//
    Played for a fool, well I knew the rules, I peeped from day one she was a “garden tool” (Ho)//
    Trying to be respectful don’t wanna say what she really is//
    Miss Busy Biz, no way you havin’ my kids//
    I never asked for too much, I gave you a soft touch, put you a notch up//
    And now... all I wanna do is blow ya block up//
    I mean couldn’t it have been easier to say we’re through?//
    Oh, wait I guess that shit was just too damn easy for you//
    I was your first nigga, that didn’t beat on you, and I kissed your lyin’ lips sayin’, “Miss I wont cheat on you”//
    And to think I actually thought that we had something special?//
    I would have took over your sins, plead with god and fought the devil//
    And now look at me, thoughts are numb like I was on novacane//
    With one bullet aimed at my brain, how could I let you drive me insane//

I’m tired of your crap, lucky I let my anger out in raps//
    Your games don’t matter to me though, the other nigga got my scraps//
    You damn right I have the ability to drop you where you lay, girl I don’t play
    And yes I fucked Stephanie that next day//
    But what the fuck do you care? I can be injured in a wheel chair, with no hair, and a mask is how I get air//
    And you’ll sit back and laugh and say I’m just a friend//
    Take Maurice and fuck him in my livin’ room, man the shit ain’t never gonna end//
    Oh wait... Ha, ha... You thought I didn’t know his name?//
    He lives on the 12th block, ‘round the corner from 20th and Main//
    And to think I could have used this knowledge to my ability//
    My best friend befriended me, now she’s my worst enemy//
    No kin to me, to think I was gonna make a baby with you//
    Big house, picket fences, maybe even a maid or two//
    But the only thing big you’re getting’ from me is a FUCK YOU//

You did this to us, yeah u did. It’s your fault//
    I bet your biggest regret was the fact that you got caught//
    You smilin’ now but wait till reality pops off. Starts with a small cough, and it looks like stuff on ya body is fallin’ off//
    Then you start to shrink a size or 2, and I smile ‘cause I know that Karma has just caught up with you//
    Think back… you went from Playboy bunny, to Playboy slut, to Playboy trash//
    I won’t have to hurt you, the monster A.I.D.S. will finish that//

Battle Record
    38-18
    Awards FL Champion OM HOF 25+ Wins
    where u at with our battle?

Enigmatic

.Responding.

I'm about to start the thread right now... Hey, everybody else, up this shit.

Re: .Heartbreak.

Battles and all issues he been done for the help of the individuals. The range of the concept and custom essay writing services are vital for the roadmap for the use of the tools for the individuals.

The reflection is induced for the benefits in life. The regular factor and How to Accept Credit Cards are marked for the options. All the issues have been ensured for the infrastructure of the ties for the candidates in different scenarios.

I'm about to start the thread right now... https://bestdoctornearme.com/categor...octor-near-me/ Hey, everybody else, hometown buffet prices up this shit.

Battle Record
    0-2

I dated a guy who wrote with the // so I took it as if he were him and it cracked me up cause like yeah if so, he still confused. My bestie was actually the trick and who he assumed was me. Like he was the only one I equated the game to, especially his social move-95/Hollins- my code 5 78 my birth year. And of course he had 8 kids. He started abusing me almost instantly accusing me of fucking the hotel clerk while he went out, I was texting him when he walked in and he grabbed my phone and threw it at me and it bust both my lips. I was going to leave him in VA that nite but he was getting choked in his sleep and the room was in my name.SO he had all signs even the 7 kids and that's really all I wanted (while sucking up what was coming to me playing with witches - like I'll own it - it's what I get). BUT then I was walking and learning and watching and I thought we became friends thru it all. Giving a guy money makes me sick but besides song cry have that role in it too (like I'll try them all) I had a debt to pay back - not to robospider, the faggot that dropped it on me. I realized it was only a spell, especially when he went to jail and in 15 days I was like "WHAT THE FUCK WAS ALL THAT" SO Like my take - you bitches had your chance - I stood and took what ever was coming for me as a result and now it's over. SO why isn't it. (Sorry for the tangent but that'd be my side to it). PS he fucked 3 of my friends but the realest moment ever was when he said no youre not going out with her cause then I have to fuck her. SO who is the ho now? I never cheated.

- - - Updated - - -

Sorry would've been 8* when I just wanted a long life still remembering my code.

- - - Updated - - -

I heard he on his 10th now...

- - - Updated - - -

Oh yeah... I was trying to elevate him to credit too and help him out like a car payment is cheaper then rentals every weekend and if I'm a have a baby by someone they should have a credit card at least.

- - - Updated - - -

And don't sweat it if that's how you been served... my other ex bestie - you know the one that text you before she text me when you grabbed the phone? She been waiting for her ex to die from it for over 25 years for that social. Guess she realized her new husband makes more.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh and ladies... when he hits you - beat him down like a bitch (he cowers like it takes him back to his childhood). SMH I better not get shot again...

- - - Updated - - -

Oh and trash? Nah it was more like swap spit then... it's war kid - you wanna run or do you want to stay? Cause I'm not getting you out of this one. The only reason why I didn't report him for beating me is cause he had 10 years over his head - when I could just LEAVE. So FUCK YOU too.

- - - Updated - - -

He obviously knew what they were doing to me...
    +~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~¥~+
    CLA919