User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: Passive Dominance

You've Earned a Custom Title! Donald Trump's Avatar
    Battle Record
    162-14
    Awards 150+ Wins FL Tournament Winner PC HOF FL Champion

Passive Dominance

Beat me. Hate me. Do something; show me that you notice me. That you know I’m still here. Hurt me. But most of all touch me. I need to feel your hands upon me, to know with that contact that I’m still functioning. These needs these wants, they’re inside me. They’re fighting to get out, but the fight’s futile. I crave blood; I want the coppery taste of that red fluid on my tongue. I can taste it…I can see it…but I can’t have it.

No outlet. There’s no outlet for me, or my tastes. There’s no method for me to express what I feel, what I need.

Does anyone listen? Does anyone understand? You assure me so often, that you do, that you get it…get me. But I can’t understand why, if you know these things, if you know me…why you won’t satisfy my urges. I need to feel pain…I want you to hurt me…to control me.

I want the taste of my blood on my lips…of your blood…I want to feel the roughness of your skin as you tie my hands behind me. But you won’t…you don’t have the same urges I do. You don’t feel like I do. You don’t understand even when you look into my eyes and see your face reflected back at you.

You don’t punish, you don’t feel those things for me…you don’t know what it’s like to dream about it at night…so vivid…so real…I can feel the restraints on my wrists. You made me get rid of those…the symbolism of what I am, that part of me that displeases you, that embarrasses you.

I’ve tried to make you angry enough to hit me…I’ve tried to be bad enough to be punished. But you only walk away, angry and hurt…and I sit here, frustrated and crying. It can’t go on like this…night after night…day after day. But I can’t leave you; my submissive heart just can’t stand the thought of being alone.

Even in this, your refusal to give in, you control me. You might not realize it…you might not know it, but you do. I won’t leave you…can’t leave you…isn’t that controlling? Your passive dominance?

Battle Record
    162-14

Re: Passive Dominance

leave links and i'll rtf

Battle Record
    62-46
    Awards SS HW Champion Haiku Champion FL Champion PS Champion/IE Champion WOP Champion OM HOF PC HOF 50+ Wins

the way you structured your poem was original classya nd elegant nah mean...kinda like a short story nah mean. your vocab aswell was nicely picked and not overdone...you put it nicely in translation. the content and the situations you placed in this story aswell was good man. nice job...the last lucid i remember was taytay and if this is you then you have been elevating man... but ey nice job here i really enjoyed this piece....keep it up man.

http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/show...sk-330811.html
    hit this one pls. i know you hit body labguage but this one..i would like you to read.
    ARTIFICIAL | PO'ETHICS | INTELLIGENCE

Battle Record
    162-14

im NOT taytay

Battle Record
    62-46
    Awards SS HW Champion Haiku Champion FL Champion PS Champion/IE Champion WOP Champion OM HOF PC HOF 50+ Wins

word.

sorry bruh....but nice piece.
    ARTIFICIAL | PO'ETHICS | INTELLIGENCE

Battle Record
    162-14

bump

Battle Record
    63-23
    Awards 50+ Wins

dope piece....i like the structure......it was easy to read ans follow.....nice vocab and the way you said things were really good....you used the right words at the right time to describe things and to make the reader actually get into what they were reading.....each different part had its own meaning it was vivd.....this piece was great.....only if it was longer.......but in its shortness it was fantasic.....keep up the good work..........

Battle Record
    162-14

thank you, more feed would be appreciated.