User Tag List

Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 14 ... LastLast
Showing results 46 to 60 of 230

Thread: RB Mixtape..whos down?

Re: RB Mixtape..whos down?

Quote Originally Posted by Kris Cain View Post
    your STILL not getting the point I've made.

I'm not questioning the true freestyling skill of the people you mentioned.
    and supernat dont freestyle like that... lol.

the point is... memorizing rhymes in your head, and then spitting them, is not freestyling. Regardless of how long you've had them memorized. They're pre-thought out. That disqualifys them from being freestyles.

btw...
    punchlines are over rated. Step ya rhymes up.
    Well, just so ya know I dont prethink shit....that shit is hard..lol..I just spit
    & I agree punches are overated bucuz there easy as hell to come up with...but I touch all areas...multis, punches, story, so on & so on...ya dig

You've Earned a Custom Title! Retarded Emcee's Avatar
    Battle Record
    0-2

OMFG!! Kris Kain said it 807502475204 times. If you have something memorized how can it be freestyled??? All you're doing is reciting the damn lyrics. When you freestyle you don't know wtf is going to come out your mouth..well in a sense.

If you muthafuckin memorized some shit, it's not a muthafuckin freestyle. If you just listenin to a beat and vibin with the shit and just come off your dome..damnit that's a damn freestyle.
    That purple and that hennessy make it clear to see they gone.

Quote Originally Posted by Retarded Emcee View Post

If you just listenin to a beat and vibin with the shit and just come off your dome..damnit that's a damn freestyle.
    thats wat I do...I was talkin about biggie & jayz...u obviously just read kris's last comment & decided to show why your named that.

& just becuase Kris kain says some shit dont make it true...I mean how the hell can kris tell me about freestylin when I really do it..Yall can sit hear all day & say I dont..but i am the only artist on RB with dam near 30 freestyles posted..I do this on a daily basis...I freestyle when Im not online...Trust me, just listen & stop going off of speculation, cuz I aint guessin or trying to figure out shit...Im telling u..not askin u

Battle Record
    5-3

i said i freestyle... when did i say or imply that i didnt?

im sorry... but i can and do freestyle
    very very well, but i dont record freestyles, those are usually done in ciphers, it's much more energetic and natural feeling that way. I'm all about business when i step in the booth. I'm prepared. (I'm not gonna go to the studio that cost 250/hr with a freestyle.)

so don't be on some "how can he tell me when i really do it?"... i really do it too... i just don't post the shit 12 times a day, looking for attention.

and what i told you about the meaning of freestyling... that's the belief of the general consencus in hip hop. You just cant make your own definitions of what something is and say it over rides what has been the general agreement of that definition for 20+ years.
    Welcome to reality.

Banned
    Battle Record
    11-9

Kris cain is a ball hugger.

Battle Record
    83-5
    Awards 75+ Wins

so u tellin me u rap fromt he top of ya head fresh shit never written b4 about anything

freestyle = making something up right then and there that's from off the top never written or spit or thought of b4.. aka making it up on the spot

Battle Record
    5-3

Quote Originally Posted by HighTimes View Post
    Kris cain is a ball hugger.
    and your Gestures.
    Welcome to reality.

You've Earned a Custom Title! Retarded Emcee's Avatar
    Battle Record
    0-2

Quote Originally Posted by Edward Casey View Post
    thats wat I do...I was talkin about biggie & jayz...u obviously just read kris's last comment & decided to show why your named that.

& just becuase Kris kain says some shit dont make it true...I mean how the hell can kris tell me about freestylin when I really do it..Yall can sit hear all day & say I dont..but i am the only artist on RB with dam near 30 freestyles posted..I do this on a daily basis...I freestyle when Im not online...Trust me, just listen & stop going off of speculation, cuz I aint guessin or trying to figure out shit...Im telling u..not askin u
    No, I actually read the whole 2nd page. I could careless what you do when you're offline..Hell I could careless about what you do when you're online. I know what a damn freestyle sound likes. I freestyle too. If you would have read, Kris said he also freestyle, but he doesn't record them because they are ment for chipers. Oh yeah, I just agreed with what he was saying.
    That purple and that hennessy make it clear to see they gone.

Banned
    Battle Record
    11-9

and your Gestures.
    Dont make me ban you..stop acting up.

[QUOTE=Kris Cain;5680561]i said i freestyle... when did i say or imply that i didnt?

so don't be on some "how can he tell me when i really do it?"... i really do it too... i just don't post the shit 12 times a day, looking for attention.

and what i told you about the meaning of freestyling... that's the belief of the general consencus in hip hop. You just cant make your own definitions of what something is and say it over rides what has been the general agreement of that definition for 20+ years.[/QUOT}

Man thats the problem with yall niggaz now...yall worried about wat a consisous of people is thinkin about...I dont have to do that..becuz as long as I know Im better than yall...& people agree wit me...than Im better than yall niggaz...I freestyle every time...I dont use pen & paper anymore! You write your thoughts...that means you have to think about some imaginary shit..I dont need that! cuz I spit the truth!

Battle Record
    5-3

im sorry... but i can and do freestyle
    very very well, but i dont record freestyles, those are usually done in ciphers, it's much more energetic and natural feeling that way. I'm all about business when i step in the booth. I'm prepared. (I'm not gonna go to the studio that cost 250/hr with a freestyle.)

i can also write in my head, and memorize it, because of the musical changes. That's just a matter of visualization, and i do say the shit the same way i visualize it when i'm listening to the beat i made. I also take time and write things when i want to get real deep. Then there are times when i write some lines... and connect them together with spontaneous lines.

regardless of how it's done, if it's hot it's hot. If it's wack it's wack.
    and the fact remains... that a freestyle mixtape isnt going to accomplish shit.
    fuck man

how many times must i refer back to this post?

and homie... i guess i can just run around saying the sky is green, even though the general agreement around the planet is, the shit is blue.

you are a fucking delusional dude man.
    wake the fuck up mr. "i'm better than everybody cuz i don't write."
    lol@writing not being "real"...

you know what?
    your what's wrong with hip hop today...
    you talkin about people being caught up in what others think... your caught up in what other niggas SAY... jay says he don't write, so it's automatically cool to not write, and to freestyle shit...

your not the first person to fall into that misleading shit. You don't think these niggas is sayin this shit to make themselves look like geniuses? or to throw naive young niggas like you off? so you'll never get the chance to go for there spot?
    you are the epidemy of a fuckin sheep, you trend follow.

if suddenly it was cool to close your eyes and lick ice cream cones while you rap, cuz camron did it in a mixtape dvd, you would be braggin about how you can lick a 4 scoop neopolitan cone and finish your rap before it drips, cuz your licking skills are so superior.

and for the record i can shit on you freestyle or written... with my eyes closed, licking a ice cream cone in the booth, while i write my rhymes for the next song as i'm freestyling the first song.

I can tell you one of them niggas that think gettin good grades in school is "acting white"...
    your a fuckin blind ass nigger. The black communities across this nation could do without your type. Wake up bitch.
    Welcome to reality.

Banned
    Battle Record
    24-0

if suddenly it was cool to close your eyes and lick ice cream cones while you rap, cuz camron did it in a mixtape dvd, you would be braggin about how you can lick a 4 scoop neopolitan cone and finish your rap before it drips, cuz your licking skills are so superior.

and for the record i can shit on you freestyle or written... with my eyes closed, licking a ice cream cone in the booth, while i write my rhymes for the next song as i'm freestyling the first song.

Wow zers that shit was funny..

Banned
    Battle Record
    11-9

^^PWND! lmao funny shit is its true

doesnotexist

wtfffffffffff @ him not even knowing what a freestyle is and arguing ....like its not a fact...like its something open to interpertation

i feel sorry for this kid. EVERYONE telling him he's delusional now and he STILL can' take a hint.

guy cant even read right. i say one thing, hes all NOOOOO and then says the exact thing I just said when tax says it to him again. jesus.

doesnotexist

I can tell you one of them niggas that think gettin good grades in school is "acting white"...
    your a fuckin blind ass nigger. The black communities across this nation could do without your type. Wake up bitch.

Lmmfao @ the "er"