User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 15 of 20

Thread: Front Lines Monthly Mag Vol. 6

Battle Record
    136-1
    Awards No Show LLL Season Champion FL Champion 100+ Wins
    Last edited by SmokaJoka; June 27th, 2007 at 02:58 AM

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    136-1

Re: Front Lines Monthly Mag Vol. 6

Introduction
    Known As Dope II and Updates

Welcome to the 6th edition of the Front Lines Magazine and the introduction to this phenomena. As we finish off from where I left off in the last mag...the Front Lines battle hack problem has been fixed...and even the Known As Dope II tournament has ended with the start of the new leagues FL has slowed down a bit, but I expect business to pick back up in upcoming months or so based one the fact that some of those kats in the leagues battle here for fun or fine tuning. Still, let's get this mag underway.....so far most of the FL Championship battles have been running smoothly and so have the rankings...heads are catching up quickly to the point limit, and I can honestly see it being raised at some point, but with the fresh attack of new faces at the top of the rankings it seems to keep competition diverse and fierce. The Topical Battles forum is also under new moderation as Mariah. took ab0ve's spot and she will be continuing the trend of weekly championships as that forum is actually picking up more and more as the weeks go by. The winner of the 64 man Known As Dope II tournament was Blue Bayou!! so if anyone bumps into him congratulate him because he climbed through quite a few people to get to the top and he finally brought it all home....the rankings have taken an interesting twist from the previous mag as they seem to have made a complete makeover as old favorites jumped back in the fold...and news ones were put on the backburner...Cry has come back to take what he feels is rightfully his....but the major question is...will he?? only time will tell!! Keep battling and keep honing your skills because the all time greats from RB came straight from FL at one time.

Battle Record
    136-1

Text Championship Battle Reviews

Week 21: wyte boy. vs. Wyte

Two wyte's up against each other...and from what I hear wyte boy is making some noise in LLL Jr....still...he made noise in this match just by simply posting a no show verse, because his opponent was too gay to show up for the battle. This was wyte boy's 2nd title defense, and he won it.
    Winner - wyte boy.
    Battle Rating: 1/10

Week 22: wyte boy. vs. Everlast.

A pretty weak match from both opponents, and even the voters would agree. Still, wyte boy managed to successfully defend his title after both opponents dropped subpar. Everlast came with a pretty meh verse minus a couple of lines from the 12 he posted...honestly seeming to drop without a care even though he did drop second. And wyte boy had the more decent verse of the two, and seemed more determined to keep his title in it's third defense....with the voters noticing this...they all overwhelming voted for wyte boy in a pretty easy victory.
    Winner - wyte boy.
    Battle Rating: 4/10

Week 23: wyte boy. vs. Wyte

Round 2 of both of these kats...and it's wyte boy's 4th title defense...he seems to be going for an RBFL record....or so we though...turns out both of these guys no showed this one...and with that said...wyte boy was stripped of the title, and it will be up for grabs next week for the next two opponent that are in line.
    Winner - Double No Show
    Battle Rating: 0/10

Week 24: SmokaJoka vs. Hi, My Name

Both have slowly worked their way up to the top, and now we have an old school match that's ready to roll. Meks dropped a pretty decent verse for the most part, but seemed inconsistent with harsh punches and also seemed to totally half ass it. Smoka dropped a verse that started off good, but slowly died towards the end....with the voters realizing this. Smoka won by majority vote and was given his first RBFL title...how long can he keep the streak of wins in RBFL going before someone snatches the title from his hands??
    Winner - SmokaJoka
    Battle Rating: 7/10

Battle Record
    136-1

Front Lines Power Rankings: Text
    RBFL's Top Battlers

10. Mr. Q
    This is a kat that I've noticed very recently battling more and more in FL...and this guy is good...don't question it...he made LLL Playoffs...and if he actually tries....he could do it again....with more consistent battling and maybe climbing up higher in the rankings I can see Mr. Q making it to the top of the power rankings in very little time.

9. Relli_Mak
    The first time (I think) that Relli has hit the Power Rankings, but this is not without reason. Relli is quickly becoming one of the most overlooked battlers on RB, but he still needs some major work in some areas before he can continue his climb...still he jumped almost from the bottom to the top of the rankings after compiling all of his battles and posting them all at once....after doing so Relli is in at least the top 10 on the power rankings...let's see if he can continue that climb.

8. Bezerk.
    Berzerk was at the #8 spot last month...as he is this month as well. Bezerk has been going at it slow, but he still climbs the rankings a bit more as the months go by and only time will tell if he ever makes it to the top....Bezerk drops good sometimes, but mostly needs work on consistency in his battles....other then that this guy also champs RBTB which is a big thing considering the dope heads at the top of the rankings there.

7. Grumble
    Like him or not...Zelph seems to do a pretty good job of winning. Zelph usually comes pretty good in some of his drops but he's still not quite high enough in caliber to be placed in the top 5 of the power rankings yet. Zelph has a style that's similar to Gestures just without as much harshness to his punches, and if he actually gets that....then he'll surpass Gestures and most of the other battlers that contend in RBFL.

6. yung ghost
    Yung has been a little inactive lately...iono if he's banned or just busy with leagues right now...but he also made alot of jumps in the RBFL rankings recently, and honestly he still needs a little work here and there but he makes for a well rounded battler. Yung usually comes with a diverse amount of punches, bu the just can't seem to set them up properly which leaves him in a shithole sometimes....still he does drop nice when he actually applies himself.

5. G£s†U®£s
    Who would've thought this, right?? lol...Gestures pops up #5 on the top 10 RBFL Power Rankings because of his persistance in the last month. Gestures jumped from like 20 points to damn near the top with consistent battling, and with better work on harder more effective punches he could takeover RBFL as we know it....still right now he's at #5 from the outside looking in still trying to find a way to get that first RBFL title shot.

4. -Coop-
    Coop has slowly been making his way up the rankings for the past few months and he's finally getting to the point to where he's just sitting on the outside of the championship battles...if he keeps up his pursuit he'll definitely be getting title shots. Coop usually comes with wit and mostly good punches, but the main weakness that I find in some of his verses are his use of concepts...which could be soooooo much better if he thought them out a little more...still he resides at #4 based on the fact he's been working hard to get here for quite awhile.

3. Hi, My Name
    Meks has always stuck around the top of the rankings...and if he actually tries he'll climb up and over every and make it to the #1 spot in no time, but right now he seems to be stuck in a phase of RB hate...or maybe he just feels that sometimes he gets fucked out of his battles....I used to be the same way and you get that way by being accustomed to winning and by not looking over your opponents verse as an outsider instead of yourself...still...with more heart Meks can definitely over come these problems.

2. Cry
    Cry has returned to the Front Lines rankings to take what he feels belongs to him, and only time will tell...right now between him and Meks...Cry seems to have more fire in his heart to win...and Meks seems to slowly be falling into a void. Cry usually comes with wit and a few personals....he just needs more work on harsher concepts and he will be a proven dope battler...till then he rests at #2.

1. SmokaJoka
    Current FL Champ...and no one is taking me out....unless you try...muahahahahahaha.

Battle Record
    136-1

Special Text Interview:
    Sergio... aka Savir.

SmokaJoka: What is your real name?

Sergio...: lmfao..Sergio estupet

SmokaJoka: lol...and what's your RB name?

Sergio...: Sergio... =/.

SmokaJoka: now...why would you...use your real name as your RB name?

SmokaJoka: btw..Savir. > Sergio

Sergio...: I dunno... it just seemed like the online nerd thing to do

SmokaJoka: alright...let's get down to it

SmokaJoka: back in the day

Sergio...: feeble was 12

SmokaJoka: you used to be a VERY VERY dope battler....why did you give it up?

Sergio...: well...I never really enjoyed doing it. I just did it to kill time. But now I work and go to school and shit. Also, I lost all motivation. Shit just got boring after the 5th week or so

Sergio...: I was only motivated for one battle..ever

SmokaJoka: word? I know that when I left RB and came back alot of kats were still talking about your style...do you think that if you would've tried you would've actually won a season title?

SmokaJoka: and what battle would that be?

Sergio...: Young P...only cuz he came after one of my losses (to Mr. W.rite)

Sergio...: and as far as winning a title....maybe...there were always upsets...I coulda pulled one off...even you made the finals twice ! ha

SmokaJoka: lol I still feel like I should've won both...but...whatever

SmokaJoka: now there is something about your style I always liked...I personally liked the fact that even though you didn't seem to try...you still did nice....so...with that said...is there anyone's style (or styles) that you liked in particular

Sergio...: ummm...feeble. Everyone tries to talk shit about him using wordplay.....AFTER they copied and ruined it. He's been pwning foo's for years now.

Sergio...: some of Spit's shit is coo too

SmokaJoka: I personally liked shadows.edge when he was getting big....what ever happened to that cracker? he just disappeared

Sergio...: and Hens

Sergio...: I think he's chillin with Phoeniix just sitting in a chair and shit

SmokaJoka: lmfao

Sergio...: and Meters...those crackers blaze too much

SmokaJoka: Meters was good till he traded his account to some biting herb

Sergio...: lol, geeks

SmokaJoka: aight...here's what I'ma do...I'll give you the LLL Season 7 roster...and you name who you think will make it to the playoffs (top 16)

SmokaJoka: keep in mind though it'll change cuz I'm sure someone new will sign up

Sergio...: oh god..i don't know half those foo's

SmokaJoka: aight..I'll say the name..and you say out or in

Sergio...: well...then I might only pick 3 guys to make playoffs

SmokaJoka: lol...just keep in mind 16 cracka

Sergio...: i'll try

SmokaJoka: Blue Bayou

Sergio...: um..out?

SmokaJoka: Meks

Sergio...: in

SmokaJoka: J. Hens

SmokaJoka: Phil Benjamin

Sergio...: wtf, lol..out?

SmokaJoka: Vaskez

SmokaJoka: SmokaJoka

SmokaJoka: bobericc_lyrics

Sergio...: out

SmokaJoka: Philly

Sergio...: i dunno=/

Sergio...: i'll say in

SmokaJoka: Com

SmokaJoka: Seyance

SmokaJoka: Cornea

SmokaJoka: Marv J

Sergio...: the asian?

SmokaJoka: yeah

SmokaJoka: K

Sergio...: lol out

SmokaJoka: ...?...

Sergio...: nigger i said out

SmokaJoka: lol..nah that's a dude's name

Sergio...: oh. um..out

SmokaJoka: Kontext

SmokaJoka: Mariah

SmokaJoka: Pro

SmokaJoka: Born To Kill

SmokaJoka: Advisory

Sergio...: i don't know who tha tis..but he'll be tthe wildcard..in

SmokaJoka: Dao

SmokaJoka: Tony B

SmokaJoka: Slut

Sergio...: lol. out

SmokaJoka: El Testigo

SmokaJoka: Coop

SmokaJoka: Cry

SmokaJoka: Ancel

Sergio...: i dunno who tha tis either..but sounds like an in!

SmokaJoka: so far you got 13

Sergio...: wooot

Sergio...: feeble, spit are in

SmokaJoka: that's 14 and 15

SmokaJoka: and I'm assuming Lay Doubt is in as well?

Sergio...: yes

Sergio...: This was like my girlfriend filling out my NCAA bracket

SmokaJoka: and I think it's safe to say Sergio will also be a wildcard

Sergio...: so...i'm in now?

SmokaJoka: yeah your in the playoffs

SmokaJoka: it's official...in 5 months if you remember...make sure you sign in

Sergio...: 5 months!?

SmokaJoka: I'm sure it'll be more like 3

Sergio...: god damn..fuck that..no wonder i never finished a season

Sergio...: months of texting..when I could be sleeping or someshit

SmokaJoka: lol...masturbating

Sergio...: i masturbated while I battled some donk once...

Sergio...: nigga go pwned textually while I was browsing some videos and shit

SmokaJoka: and word...I remember when you got fucked outta that battle with Penlord and left text for good

Sergio...: I left cuz I was going back home

Sergio...: for a month..then I got back and got a job

SmokaJoka: ahhh

Sergio...: I only bitched cuz he was getting angry...you remember

SmokaJoka: so what the hell is going on with Emerge...I see that spick get on his site, but he don't fuck with RB anymore

Sergio...: he's on break...back home

Sergio...: I thought his site got deaded =/

SmokaJoka: it was till he linked it all over RB

SmokaJoka: so what you do now then...you still do audios? anything?

Sergio...: I haven't done shit since "Tito Ortiz." 'merge said he wants to record this weekend so i'll see what's up

SmokaJoka: Writejist back at it again, eh? man you was getting dope as shit too...this is what happens when you are addicted to crack kids, your life falls apart

Sergio...: I was getting dope at what?

SmokaJoka: audio battling, songs, and text

Sergio...: That'd be dope being champ of all that shit at once

SmokaJoka: you should give it a try and join ABL & LLL

Sergio...: I'm too lazy. Offer me some money that'll make it worth my effort.

SmokaJoka: we are actually in the works of implementing money prizes to winners in the leagues

Sergio...: It wouldn't be the first time. The only person to ever get paid was nimrod

Sergio...: i'm still owed some cd's and shirts

SmokaJoka: nah they much more strict about money now....they won't let anyone say that money is up for grabs unless it's in the RB paypal

SmokaJoka: lol how'd you get owed Cds and shirts?

Sergio...: It was from that audio tourney. I never got my shit

SmokaJoka: holy shit you won an audio tourney?

Sergio...: no..I got third, nimrod first and some other foo second...some other donk got 4th

SmokaJoka: what was that The Onslaught?

Sergio...: I don't think so

Sergio...: It was rip the mic

Sergio...: i think

SmokaJoka: wackkk....well then PM the faggot that's supposed to give you the prize and tell him you want your fucking shirt and Cd..lol

Sergio...: meh..i heard com got banned for doing that shit

SmokaJoka: nah he got banned for cumming in his drawers

SmokaJoka: dry humping must've got to him

Sergio...: my girl did that to me once =/

SmokaJoka: lmfao...ok...we need to finish this interview up...because I almost forgot we were doing one

Sergio...: oh yeah..lol

SmokaJoka: alright last portion of the interview...it's called Phat or Wack....I'll name a Cd, someone, don't matter what...if it's fresh...it's Phat...if it's wack...it's Wack

Sergio...: ok

SmokaJoka: Chrit

Sergio...: wack

SmokaJoka: Nas' last Cd

SmokaJoka: Nas' first Cd

Sergio...: Phat

SmokaJoka: your girlfriends blowjobs

Sergio...: wow. phat

SmokaJoka: Emerges blowjobs

Sergio...: sloppy

SmokaJoka: Feeble Minded

Sergio...: phat i suppose

SmokaJoka: Dragonball Z

SmokaJoka: Carebears

SmokaJoka: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles

Sergio...: phat

SmokaJoka: Scarface

Sergio...: meh..more towards wack

SmokaJoka: the rapper

Sergio...: same as above..don't like his shit much

SmokaJoka: Immortal Technique

Sergio...: first album wack 2nd phat...recent wack

SmokaJoka: Status of LLL one year ago

SmokaJoka: Status of LLL now

Sergio...: i don't know

SmokaJoka: and last but not least....your life so far this year?

Sergio...: fagtastic

Sergio...: phat

SmokaJoka: that concludes the interview....we get a prediction of playoffs, an update on Sergio & Emerge, and his thoughts of Emerge's blowjobs

Sergio...: Chris Benoit? WAAACK

Battle Record
    136-1

Final Thoughts

Well everything has culminated to now...and you'll have to wait another month for the dopest most indepth mag you'll ever get on RB. The Front Lines seems to be doing well in the rankings department, and honestly this is the best I've seen the Power Rankings in a long time....all the leagues are running smoothly...LLL is about 4 weeks in...SS is about to start....1-2 is about 4 weeks in...and SAP is reaching it's halfway point....and the competition everywhere is really picking up. With that said, this next month in the RBFL I can only expect the same from everyone else. Everything seems to be running smoothly and honestly I usually use the Final Thoughts as a rant about something...so to continue that trend...let's talk about baseball. I'm sure many of you know that Barry Bonds is very close to breaking Hank Aaron's home run record...as a matter of fact...by the next mag he may already surpass that record. So now I'm using this time to say that I actually support Bonds beating the record...and here's why. Nobody has came forward with evidence...yeah...there is a papertrail, but NOTHING has been linked to Bonds using steroids....with that said....why would so many people hate him? Is it because baseball fans are really that hateful to steroid users?? Egh....no...no no no no....you want me to tell you why I think so many people hate him? and I'm not black...but I will say this....alot of people hated Hank Aaron when he passed Babe Ruth's home run record...why?? because he is black....and I think alot of people hate Barry Bonds record not only because it will raise the bar on the home run record....but it's also because they think that he is a CHEATING black player. There you have it...and I know the record WILL be broken...A-Rod has a good chance of that...and so does Griffery Jr. at the rate that he's going, but I mean...why would so many people make a big deal of steroids...it's not really that big of a deal...honestly I think players used to cheat worse back then...then they do now....catchers used to put sandpaper in their gloves to rough up the ball....pitchers used to grease the ball or use pine sap to make the ball tacky...they even used to grow their nails so they could take out the stitching on the ball. Not only that...but let's be real....when Babe Ruth hit all those home runs...ballparks were much MUCH smaller than they are now....as a matter of fact...on average..no joke...if ball parks were the size back then they are now....Barry Bonds would be approaching 1000 home runs....and who knows...Hank Aaron could've had a corked bat and just got lucky that it never broke....that's enough from me...see you next month ladies and gentlemen.

Banned
    Battle Record
    7-2

cool shit

Battle Record
    0-1

Nice..you aint ever gunna put me in power rankings eh lol

-Elast

Class 100
    Battle Record
    7-1

cool mag

wouldnt say FL is slow its just the voting..I voted on a ton of battles but none of those guys hit up the links i provided...should implement a rule on that I guess to improve voting

Battle Record
    37-24

ppl will vote eventually.....hopefully.

God its been so long since ive been on RB, my computer crashed like 5 months ago, and i just got a new lap top..so finally im back....im usually a topical head but i tried writing and it was like woah, i might need to warm up to writing again, and i like text cuz it always gives ya a good laugh, and i was in in LLL a bit etc... but neways i just wanna say..

smoka ur doing a great job, i went back n read some of the mags just to see what ive missed,and ur keeping this place up, and only making it better...keep up the good work, no that ur work is appreciated.

You've earned a custom title! Cody Nash's Avatar
    Battle Record
    242-30
    Awards LLL HOF PS Champion/IE Champion Legendary OM Legendary Member SS Season Champion SS HW Champion OM HOF FL Champion 200+ Wins Haiku Season Champion

cool mag.

Abraxas
    Battle Record
    13-1

Nice Mag.
    Nice interveiw wit Savir too.
    Percept Shun

Battle Record
    136-1

word up

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    16-5
    Awards PC HOF OM HOF

ill bne in next weeks power rankings
    AI

Battle Record
    16-5
    Awards PC HOF OM HOF

i mean months
    AI