1-0

Re: Crew Lounge.

I'm staying. West is my boy though.

Battle Record
    78-5
    Awards 75+ Wins

Quote Originally Posted by GrimReapa View Post
    damn this is all fucked up...it cause noone knows the tru story...i like meta. as a whole...ill stay for the crew.

I dropped the whole story on the last page in this Lounge...Thomas doesnt agree with that I said and said I was on a alias in other crews..Which I was in a Collective (which isnt considered a crew)..But that has been dead for like a week..and I was in Powerhouse (Which is allowed cause it's another forumed crew)..And Thomas was in there as well..And he says he doesnt know why his name was on the roster...But he was posting in the Lounge in there, and was more active than me...But Now I'm only in DieNasty.

At least get your lies straight first before you speak Thomas
    RB OG Triple OG

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Legend.
    Battle Record
    41-0
    Awards Haiku Champion - Award Request Accepted FL Champion - Award Request Accepted Haiku Season Champion PC HOF FL Tournament Winner 25+ Wins

Quote Originally Posted by WestBank View Post
    Meta. is only the best new crew cause everyone in the crew voted and we d/r'ed

I'll admit that.

The crew will soon die
    Actually everyone from every crew voted for themselves however smoka PM'd me saying we had 14 votes anyways so we still won lol.
    Legend.
    RB Original.

Meta. Convicts.
    18-0 Crew Record, 06-07 Best Crew.

Legend.
    Battle Record
    41-0
    Awards Haiku Champion - Award Request Accepted FL Champion - Award Request Accepted Haiku Season Champion PC HOF FL Tournament Winner 25+ Wins

Quote Originally Posted by YungVik View Post
    Don't cut him dude. And as he said, half of this crew is from Lost Souls so cutting him is like cutting everyone from LS.
    No i took 3 people from Lost Souls. The roster was the same...
    Legend.
    RB Original.

Meta. Convicts.

Legend.
    Battle Record
    41-0

Quote Originally Posted by WestBank View Post
    Word Vik.

you should just drop this crew now too...Since the "Leader" is a bitch that makes up lies. First he's a cage fighter, then he got like 40 Grand to play some girly Rugby...And now lieing and saying im in too many crews.

^That goes for everyone in here...You all should all drop it...Or one day, you'll recieve a pm from Thomas saying your cut for some odd reason

DieNasty=New Crew

....But half fun with half of MY old crew Thomas...You wouldnt be here if it wasnt for me...But I see how you are now....And since I do, I'm pretty glad im out of this crew.
    Girly Rugby...Rugby players are upon the hardest people on the planet. West your a big fat white chick who wqants to be black, enough said and if you don't want to be in this crew and you are glad your not in here then stop posting man. Leave it.
    Legend.
    RB Original.

Meta. Convicts.

Battle Record
    78-5
    Awards 75+ Wins

Quote Originally Posted by Mentor View Post
    Girly Rugby...Rugby players are upon the hardest people on the planet. West your a big fat white chick who wqants to be black, enough said and if you don't want to be in this crew and you are glad your not in here then stop posting man. Leave it.

I'm a fat white chick that wants to be black? LMFAO..At least say something funny. And rugby players some of the toughest on earth? LMFAO...I dont even need to respond to that. But You are welcome for getting your crew to this point...Cause it wouldnt be here without me and you know that's true

But yea, I didnt post and say I wanted a comment from you..So please, All faggots dont respond to me. (only you Thomas) If I wanted to give you permission to talk, I would do it...so fall back hoe
    RB OG Triple OG

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Legend.
    Battle Record
    41-0

West i didnt say anything funny because you didnt lol, and rugby players are the toughest name any other people who do sport who can break bones and run out and play for another hour, boxers even give up lol. Anyways you really want this crew ?...seen as though you have done so much.
    Legend.
    RB Original.

Meta. Convicts.

Battle Record
    78-5
    Awards 75+ Wins

West i didnt say anything funny because you didnt lol, and rugby players are the toughest name any other people who do sport who can break bones and run out and play for another hour, boxers even give up lol. Anyways you really want this crew ?...seen as though you have done so much.

American football>Rugby

And no I dont want this crew,lmao..This is all your crew, just like you stated.

DieNasty son.
    RB OG Triple OG

Legend.
    Battle Record
    41-0

American Football>Rugby...dude if they break bones they get substituted, they are a bunch of pussies, they were fucking helmets and pads and fucking cups, you get any player that plays in the NFL and i garuntee they wouldnt get through me if i was allowed to tackle like those pussies i would just jump on them they will go down in rugby that doesnt work you have to throw yourself to their knees man lol. My team would own anyone who tried to run at them...

And i'm serious if you want this crew i will freely give it up for you and you can have it...
    Legend.
    RB Original.

Meta. Convicts.

Battle Record
    11-3

The arguing has got to stop or else. But seriously, both of yall shake hands and go your sepreate ways, ain't no need for this aruging. West, I'll pm you either tonight or tomorrow because I'm about to bounce.

Smooches`

Legend.
    Battle Record
    41-0

I am about to shake his hand and go lol.
    Legend.
    RB Original.

Meta. Convicts.

Battle Record
    78-5
    Awards 75+ Wins

American Football>Rugby...dude if they break bones they get substituted, they are a bunch of pussies, they were fucking helmets and pads and fucking cups, you get any player that plays in the NFL and i garuntee they wouldnt get through me if i was allowed to tackle like those pussies i would just jump on them they will go down in rugby that doesnt work you have to throw yourself to their knees man lol. My team would own anyone who tried to run at them...

And i'm serious if you want this crew i will freely give it up for you and you can have it...
    In football, people dont jump on someones back and hope they fall down,lmfao...I take it you've never played football? And if they didnt wear pads or anything, people would get injured, knocked out, brain damage, etc in every other play...You dont understand how big the guys are and how hard they hit.

Yea, Rugby players are tough and I've seen them run around and shit...But football>rugby.

And again, no..I dont want this crew,lol.
    RB OG Triple OG

Legend.
    Battle Record
    41-0

Your an idiot and what do you think happens because rugby players dont wearpads exactly because we are the most dominant sportsman. Fotballers are pussies with pads on i would drop any NFL player you just fucking throw yourself at their ankles or knees and thats it, its game over and plus you don't even get hurt.
    Legend.
    RB Original.

Meta. Convicts.

Battle Record
    11-10
    Awards OM HOF

Thomas you can't kick him out, he has the same amount of power os you, because you are both leaders.

That's just the way it is.

24 x OM Hall Of Fame

Legend.
    Battle Record
    41-0

He was never a leader lol.
    Legend.
    RB Original.

Meta. Convicts.