User Tag List

Page 1 of 3 1 2 ... LastLast
Showing results 1 to 15 of 34

Thread: Is SS Dying??

Battle Record
    104-7
    Awards 1-2 Season Champion 1-2 Punch HW Champion 100+ Wins

Is SS Dying??

People have sent me Pms and ive seen people talking here and there about it and the answer is up to you guys. If the league dies its because of you the writers died. Nobody wants to show up for there god damn battles and nobody wants to vote. Ill agree i am one that procrastinates when it comes to voting but i will try my damn hardest to vote. Back to the no-shows now, people pmed me over and over again "please let me in the league", "wtf at you not letting me in SS" the reason is because you people always fuckin no-show. The SS should not be a fucking chore or about wins and loses, not even championships and legendary pieces, it should be the passion for writing and you people who claim "are down with it" havent shown it. This is horrible out of 12 battles there were only 2 complete matches, the league was made smaller this time so we wouldn't have this problem but i was wrong. So the choice is yours would you like the league to live on or die, i am reading this thing until the end and i know a couple more true writers will also.

You've earned a custom title! Cody Nash's Avatar
    Battle Record
    242-30
    Awards LLL HOF PS Champion/IE Champion Legendary OM Legendary Member SS Season Champion SS HW Champion OM HOF FL Champion 200+ Wins Haiku Season Champion

Re: Is SS Dying??

i'd join and keep it up man, but my ass is already defending FL champ and in like 3 other text leagues. i had to drop out of IR just to keep up with the others. maybe next season i'll help you though Tim ..good luck on restoring mate.

Battle Record
    34-13

I want it to live on. I vote and show for battles and from my perspective i think it's just completely unfair when others don't... at all.

You've Earned a Custom Title! Dyl's Avatar
    Battle Record
    30-11
    Awards 25+ Wins

We need some fresh heads in there to liven it up a bit
    Heard about the guy who fell off a skyscraper?
    On his way down past each floor,he kept saying to reassure himself
    So far so good.....
    So far so good.....
    So far so good.....

But how you fall doesn't matter
    Its how you land

Vegeta™

It seems like this in all the league's ...1-2...SS...SAP...all are slowly but surely degrading as far as no-show's..and activeness. I dont know what in the hell everyone's problem is...i would hate to see SS die tho.

Battle Record
    212-103
    Awards LLL Season Champion LLL HOF 200+ Wins

Me too...

I'm not in it right now...

Needed a break.

But I hope it sticks around.

Battle Record
    9-10

it has been on the brink on dying for a long time...

without a mag people don't feel as much incentive to write...

which is weird... but the little add ons and things like that are what keep most of the leagues around here bumping.

thats the way i see it... as far as voting well... a voting rule is usually needed to keep people voting on at lest 3 battles.

and if it does die...

it would be a shame... but rstl here i come heh.
    READ MORE

Vegeta™

Word@ that...someone should be do a mag every week....have a signup thread for the Mag and see who wants to do it....
    The mag could have the top like 3 verses...topic review....best emotional peice...best imagry peice...best story telling peice...and best overall..or something along those lines.

Then have a voting rule up for 3 links due by end of voting for each member of the league, or for each link missing thats 1 vote deducted from there score at the end of voting, or a simple DQ.

More things should be tied into the league then just writing and voting...like said above..its those little things that help a good peice that week shine that people strive for. If theres any chance that a persons peice will get some attention and awards in some way..they would in return be much more motivated to try harder...show up at least...and fight for that spotlight..or to be in a good place on a scaled lists of verses that week...like a 1-20 spot on verses..which could also be featured in a mag..or even in a sticky. The league would be alot less dull..and bland.

Make it like a little SS community..where people can come and read up on some of the hot verses that week...and interact to hopefully have SS hopin again.

Battle Record
    13-5
    Awards Legendary Member Legendary Battle Legendary OM OM HOF

Honestly. Besides no shows. I think SS needs sumthin` that other leagues don`t have. Cuz right now it`s just like every other topical league out there. If you know what I mean. Like "The Survivor" league at a site I`m not gonna mention is a fresh idea from all the normal topical leagues. Not sayin` go and copy the idea. But SS needs sumthin` unique to add some spark to it and make people interested again. Also a mag is needed. But again, should have it`s own spice to make it diff. from every other leauge mag that gets posted. I`m not even sayin` I know what it needs. It just needs sumthin` lol.

A.i

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

*Click one of ^those to check out my music and shit

Battle Record
    9-10

lol @ everyone voting after this was posted
    READ MORE

Battle Record
    37-7
    Awards Legendary Member PC HOF OM HOF PS Season champ SS HW Champion 25+ Wins

Yup, felt a little guilty at not voting earlier lol.
    Kiss me through the camera lens.
    TNL

Abraxas
    Battle Record
    13-1

I'm def getting active now.
    Percept Shun

Battle Record
    15-7

shit. im always down.

i always show, i've only missed 1 battle over my 3 seasons. Don't let this shit die.
    Artificial.Intelligence

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Soule

Maybe if you picked active/loyal people that actually gave a damn then you woulnd't have these problems Timmy.

Me
    Baron P. Mortuus
    Jus Write
    Thomas
    Tim
    Mr.Write
    Jonathon

Just a few people I believe would be non-noshowers.

Battle Record
    12-1

I'll write a weekly mag, Tim, if you want. With how horrendous this week was, I can have one written by tonight.
    Hence Forward
    axis powers