You want me you can find me trippin out at the rush of dodgin point blank bullets as I play russian rhoulite with a fully loaded gun. You can find me listening to the deaf man's thoughts and staring at the blind mans visions. You want me you can find me recreating stone hedge telepathecly. You can find me breathing in raw numbers then breathing out a world that is so far from mathematics it forces Einstien to split his own atoms just to get away.You want me you can find me shadow boxing and knocking out a ghost in the first round. You can find me at my nine to five in a three sided cubical with my feet up, blowin dro in my sunday clothes on casual friday. You want me you can find me practicing the moon walk on the sun while back on earth my girfriend's mascara run's because she thinks I left her. You can find me building castles in the sky, just so your curious ass can ask why. You want me you can find me in the middle of the desert, riding in my dream car, hydro planing on a mirage. You can find me in a gas chamber taking in deep breaths of fresh air. You want me you can find me flying to outter space like super man, and pulling pluto back within the limitations that would reinstate it as a planet. You can find me deep within my own imagination, walking aimlessly like Alice In Wonderland. But if you truely want to find me, I'm relentlessly chasing happiness, going through countless nightmares to reach one dream. Love it or leave it...