User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 13 of 13

Thread: (VIDEO) Huey Feat T-Pain And MempHitz "G5 Remix"

You've Earned a Custom Title!

(VIDEO) Huey Feat T-Pain And MempHitz "G5 Remix"

Re: (VIDEO) Huey Feat T-Pain And MempHitz "G5 Remi

I liked Huey until I hear him rap... I mean I hated Pop lock, but I liked When I hustle more... hes better than Plies...

Battle Record
    78-5
    Awards 75+ Wins

Huey had that one song after Pop Lock and drop it that was decent...About the ghetto or something

but lmao @ "hes better than Plies"..That's one of the most retarded posts on RB this week...I feel bad for your ears for your opinions.
    RB OG Triple OG

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    54-28
    Awards 50+ Wins - 50+ Wins SOTW FL Champion

plies is horrible dawgggggg

huey garbage too.
    lyricalz finest

Battle Record
    78-5
    Awards 75+ Wins

Quote Originally Posted by Sly. View Post
    plies is horrible dawgggggg

huey garbage too.

pussy ass crackaa dawwwggg

..He must be doing something right if he's the 1st rapper to be featured on the MTV studios building in Times Square.
    RB OG Triple OG

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    54-28

pusssy ass cracka dawgggggg

i dont hate on that no more because of its funnyness

lmao.
    lyricalz finest

Battle Record
    78-5
    Awards 75+ Wins

[YOUTUBE]c2zhBz2ROXM[/YOUTUBE]
    RB OG Triple OG

Battle Record
    54-28

Finally an ok song, it'd be better if his voice wasn't annoying.
    lyricalz finest

Battle Record
    78-5
    Awards 75+ Wins

I dont know how you guys see it's annoying...It's like a down south Florida accent,lol..there's a lottt of dudes that sound like that down here.

...And his next music video coming out in a couple weeks I believe is gunna be dope..It'll be a video made for like BET and mtv and shit...Some higher budeget stuff
    RB OG Triple OG

Battle Record
    37-19
    Awards 25+ Wins

Quote Originally Posted by C.A.S. View Post
    Huey had that one song after Pop Lock and drop it that was decent...About the ghetto or something

but lmao @ "hes better than Plies"..That's one of the most retarded posts on RB this week...I feel bad for your ears for your opinions.
    So does Plies pay you for keeping his dick warm? I mean I think he's Decent although at times his "accent" really gets on my nerves because I can tell he doesn't actually talk like he does on some songs and just exaggerates his southern drawl to make words rhyme.
    Why didn't y'all delete my ugly ass sig while I was gone?

Battle Record
    78-5
    Awards 75+ Wins

Quote Originally Posted by Caesar Augustus View Post
    So does Plies pay you for keeping his dick warm? I mean I think he's Decent although at times his "accent" really gets on my nerves because I can tell he doesn't actually talk like he does on some songs and just exaggerates his southern drawl to make words rhyme.
    Wtf are you talking about? Me and wyte were talking about something...So tuck your dick back between your legs when you come around me and move along faggot fuck.
    RB OG Triple OG

Battle Record
    37-19
    Awards 25+ Wins

Quote Originally Posted by C.A.S. View Post
    Wtf are you talking about? Me and wyte were talking about something...So tuck your dick back between your legs when you come around me and move along faggot fuck.
    Naw Dog. You on Plies way too heavy, Now I respect your opinion you think Plies is the best rapper out and thats your taste in music but just because someone thinks another rapper is better then Plies you gotta poke your chest out for him and put down other peoples taste in Music. If someone thinks another rapper is better then plies just shut the fuck up and respect their opinion or else I'm gonna think your fucking plies when ever he stops in Florida. I mean there is no other reason for you to be so invested in what other peoples opinion (which you can't control) are of the man.
    Why didn't y'all delete my ugly ass sig while I was gone?

Battle Record
    78-5
    Awards 75+ Wins

Quote Originally Posted by Caesar Augustus View Post
    Naw Dog. You on Plies way too heavy, Now I respect your opinion you think Plies is the best rapper out and thats your taste in music but just because someone thinks another rapper is better then Plies you gotta poke your chest out for him and put down other peoples taste in Music. If someone thinks another rapper is better then plies just shut the fuck up and respect their opinion or else I'm gonna think your fucking plies when ever he stops in Florida. I mean there is no other reason for you to be so invested in what other peoples opinion (which you can't control) are of the man.
    wtf are you talking about...It was sarcasm and I was playing with him. Jesus christ...And no, I never said he's the best rapper out. And I'm on him "way too heavy"? lmfao...Ok...So when I see you mention any rapper on RB, imma come and say "Damn Caesar, your on him way too heavy". and wtf @ stops in Florida...Dude lives here...But why do you take shit so seriously when other ppl are playing around. You telling me to just keep my mouth closed but you should've never even said shit to me if your going by the same thing...So just fallback and dont respond...simple as that.
    RB OG Triple OG