Showing results 16 to 22 of 22

Thread: Love

Banned
    Battle Record
    3-2

Re: Love

Quote Originally Posted by Ogadai Khan View Post
    so love is happiness and dependancy?
    Happiness is a part of it, dependancy sounds too desperate.

home
    Battle Record
    61-19

Quote Originally Posted by Vanja View Post
    lmao wow this whole time i thought ogadai khan and zed was the same person
    [SOUNDCLICK]3478501[/SOUNDCLICK]

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    (new track daily)

You've Earned a Custom Title!
    Battle Record
    0-1

Quote Originally Posted by Alcoholocaust View Post

ahhh, love
    lmfao.

there's different types of love imo

family love
    friend love
    and the love you have for a bf/gf

all are quite different in my opinion

Banned
    Battle Record
    11-9

Quote Originally Posted by RandyRandy View Post
    I don't think it is possible to say what love is. Just because it has different meanings for different people. I heard from several guys that love doesn't exist at all (btw, one of them met a girl online, changed his mind and married her ). Personally I believe in love, though I agree that there are various types of love as I can't say that my love for my wife or for my parents is the same.
    Do you believe in the love between one man and another man, and maybe even some other men too, if that's what they want?

Battle Record
    0-2

There’s 5+ levels or different types of loves. You know how they say they’re 2 - one make you nervous and the other calm - then I was thinking of when they say “for better or for worse” and was like yooo... choose your path and promise. Not the reason why I’m not married... but the reason why I always say no. I never found anyone id promise my lord with. And I had a taste (or touches of love) so now I kinda know that love is a feeling not a verb and if it’s not all out I don’t want it at all cause my entire life been compromise or arranged type love and I was happy and fine with that - until I remembered them split seconds and literally felt.

That and I was staring at the ceiling have sex once and asked god why I couldn’t make love especially when I try to. Later that night the air touched my hand and said I’ll show you. Sometimes I’m so confused idk what I want now. Cause I know there’s an after and as hard as it is to break thru sometimes I’m just like I’ll catch you on the other side.

I’m waiting for the one that death doesn’t do us part. Death to death bring us back together again. Prolly saying way too much again but also it’s about the one that makes me the best person I can be cause to be honest people are different and I’m not the same with everyone.

Love and Lust? LMFAO ... been thru some weird shit and that guy I was walking with that beat me up a few times... like done! Sometimes it makes me wanna be done with anything to do with any of it.

- - - Updated - - -

But when I answered back to Marino’s soldier of love... I was still on I’m a find my heart and family. Now it’s just a dead wtf pause. Idk either guys.
    +~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~¥~+
    CLA919

Battle Record
    0-2

I probably would but my god would probably be REALLY mad at me if I did forgive or understood

- - - Updated - - -

Like my boy Ikon saying I was all in love... strong words... I was just considering
    +~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~¥~+
    CLA919

Oh my..
    I believe in it but I don't think that I can find the right one for that. Still struggle for living issues so I don't have time to find "that one"

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    is a synthetical website game which has every game you want. Click now!