User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 12 of 12

Thread: i believe in karma...

Banned
    Battle Record
    2-1

i believe in karma...

i remember when i was younger and i used to get niggas to front me dimes and lil shit like that and i would never pay them lmao. i remember duckin them and havin my niggas say i was locked up when they went up in there to buy sacks for me lol.

well, i think karma's bitin me in the ass... now some lil nigga owes me 20. i usually never front, cuz i know how i was... but this dude really brings me business like everyday... its just dimes and 20 sacks... but its like 4 or 5 times a day lol. and hes always bringin his lil buddies up here, who in turn begin to come up here and bring their lil buddies... and it just works out for more customers for me. hes been duckin me for a few days now though... lil nigga doesnt answer his phone, and i cant go find his ass cuz im on house arrest, its really startin to piss me off. he dont know i dont care how lil he is... im going to fuck him up when i see him and he doesnt have my money. and earlier today... one of his lil buddies comes up here and im like 'where is ya nigga sean at?' and they got the nerve to tell me 'his mom put him in rehab'... like NIGGA... dont you know i used to play THAT SAME GAME LMAO! i think i scared them a lil or they had that sean dude waitin somewhere... cuz they normally chill and match a blunt... but they was quick to leave this time. them lil niggas think im playin lol... im gonna fuck them all up if i dont get my money and they're covering for him.

Battle Record
    12-1

Re: i believe in karma...

You're a really tough guy. You're really cool too. I'm impressed with how gangsta gangsta you keep it, gangsta.
    Hence Forward
    axis powers

Fark You Trippen ShiftedOrStolen's Avatar
    Battle Record
    3-5

yeah gettin shitty over $20 if u believe in khama just wait for it to hit them lil shits

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Banned
    Battle Record
    2-1

lmao... i gotta vent somewhere chris... it makes me feel better. i dont know... maybe i shouldnt beat his lil ass... but fuck... i feel like i just GAVE him weed. wtf... thinkin about it that way pisses me THE FUCK off.

goddamn... what would yall do? seriously... i know im not the only one that'd hurt this lil dude.

Battle Record
    3-5

id let him off and next time u sell him weed like shit in it or sumfing haha or do sumfing hell bad to it then he will relise his mastake.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    2-0

i say lace his next sack....or hol wanna them lil niggas hostage...lol

really put some angel dust his shit nexttime

make it seem like you forgot about the money tell his homies it's all cool he aint gotta pay and he will be back soon enough...lil shits always come back

You've Earned a Custom Title!

I wouldn't serve any of them until I get that $20.00
    Face it, its mathematics, basics far from fake shit
    My mind is sacred, my skin shine like a Cuban bracelet
    Egyptian Pharaoh, potent ganja use to get me paro/paranoid
    Now I inhale from gun shots, through my double barrel

Battle Record
    7-1

if karmas real...im dying blind, deaf, dumb, while having a heart attack because i choked while getting gang raped by the KKK on my birthday AFTER i got hit by a car and broke both my legs and found my wife cheating on me

Banned
    Battle Record
    2-1

wtf @ the KKK raping a nigga with no legs lmao.

and i wouldnt sell to none of them anymore... but i really need the money. im still behind on rent lmao. i need the money their bringin me now and that 20, so i really dont want to beat his ass, cuz then he'll never bring it. this is a tough fuckin situation that this lil dude is putting me in... makes me wanna hurt him.

Battle Record
    3-5

lol well the fagget has to learn if you dont do anything his friends will prolly try jip you next time.

Real Talk
    Battle Record
    7-9

gay story.

when i was drunk as fuck i found this phone in the club, pocketed it and in the morning i couldnt find it. thats karma telling me i shoulda handed it in.

doesnotexist

Quote Originally Posted by RXL View Post
    if karmas real...im dying blind, deaf, dumb, while having a heart attack because i choked while getting gang raped by the KKK on my birthday AFTER i got hit by a car and broke both my legs and found my wife cheating on me
    which explains my condition.