User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 15 of 26

Thread: Ok RB.. my first job interview. I need some advice

Battle Record
    3-2

Ok RB.. my first job interview. I need some advice

Ight Ive got my first job interview in a few hours. Its for a call centre basicly phonin up people and askin their views on political issues in my country.
    Like 20 people told me to wear a suit (jacket n trousers), shirt and no tie so Im guessin I should wear that?

Ight so Im bein questioned about shit... and like Ima be nervous as fuck cause I need this job. Its gona be some old bitch questionin me and Im tryin not to use slang and to not mumble or nothin.

1 other thing is I know a few people on here have their own businesses and are high up in business so what would yall think is the main thing to look for in a person in an interview? Cause Ima go neat and tidy even though I dont need to for the job, speak clearly and try and make me seem like this job is something to have multiple orgasms over. I dunno if thats enough.
    shit like team playing, punctuality are normally impostant. should I mention shit that shows these things or just leave it? cause my cv says them briefly.

DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYUM im nervous

no fag replies please

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    3-2

Re: Ok RB.. my first job interview. I need some ad

P.S. I have no weed or nothin to calm my nerves lol

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Banned
    Battle Record
    2-1

i get nervous before interviews too. thats normal.

dressing nice is a no brainer... and since you said its a call center make sure you express that you are GRRRRRRRREAT with people. tell them your a VERY social person, and you can be VERY persuasive and have a high tolerance when it comes to idiots. all those are positives for what you will be doing. basically, just tell them what they want to hear and what you think are good qualities for dealing with people.

and shit... goodluck.

Battle Record
    34-8
    Awards 25+ Wins

Yes, make sure your communication skills are class..i use to get nervous at interviews but there get easier everytime, just look smart n make sure your shoes are clean lol. I usually talk mad fast, just talk slow n clear n shit, make them think your REALLY interested in the job and that its something you really wanna do, n say maybe your looking to climb the ladder within the company..read alittle about their company n then make sure you have questions...even if your not arsed, just ask a few questions to show your interested...follow those n youll breeze it lad.
    [YOUTUBE]qZwqp6S1gIw[/YOUTUBE]

Banned
    Battle Record
    3-2

Yeah, wear a suit. ALWAYS wear a suit on the first interview. Then
    you adjust later on depending on how they dress.

The most important thing about an interview is finding out
    if your personality and their culture compliment each other.

So focus on getting to know them as people and turn up your
    Paze charm!

Battle Record
    32-8
    Awards 25+ Wins

Jonezy is a smart man. I was just going to suggest that you asked questions and seemed interested. Good luck Paze. You got this shit homie.
    Legendary Song - Winter Snow

Battle Record
    3-2

Quote Originally Posted by N. James View Post
    i get nervous before interviews too. thats normal.

dressing nice is a no brainer... and since you said its a call center make sure you express that you are GRRRRRRRREAT with people. tell them your a VERY social person, and you can be VERY persuasive and have a high tolerance when it comes to idiots. all those are positives for what you will be doing. basically, just tell them what they want to hear and what you think are good qualities for dealing with people.

and shit... goodluck.
    Thanks man... that was helpful. Yeh I need to get the social thing in
    "Im on this forum called RapBattles and its full of gimps. Seriouly - theres like 15 decent people. The gimps are so fucking gimping they do stupid shit. I put up with it therefore Im gettin this job, ight?"

Battle Record
    3-2

Quote Originally Posted by Jonezy View Post
    Yes, make sure your communication skills are class..i use to get nervous at interviews but there get easier everytime, just look smart n make sure your shoes are clean lol. I usually talk mad fast, just talk slow n clear n shit, make them think your REALLY interested in the job and that its something you really wanna do, n say maybe your looking to climb the ladder within the company..read alittle about their company n then make sure you have questions...even if your not arsed, just ask a few questions to show your interested...follow those n youll breeze it lad.
    Thanks man but theres no ladder to climb. I think theres 1 step above the job Im applying for and theres 1 of em... and thats my sis. She didnt get a proper interview like me though

Battle Record
    3-2

Thanks Brandon and MISTA TTTTTTTT. Ight off for a shower now... Ima check this in 10mins to see if anyones posted anythin else decent
    Jonzey made a good point about speakin fast and clear. I never speak fast - just not very clearly so Ima practice a new speech in the shower lmao

Battle Record
    11-10
    Awards OM HOF

Don't die...they don't like it when that happens.

24 x OM Hall Of Fame

The Method of Procedure
    Battle Record
    21-10

interviews can suck, i went for an int for a Warehouse Manager Job
    and thought it would be just the usual, one on one, Nope, i wound up in a boardroom with 6 real snobish smart asses, all like 40+, and they watched my every move, questioning every answer i gave them...they were out to get me, i noticed early on, how every now and then, they would give each other these looks, like they tryna catch me off gaurd, it really sucked..
    my nerves were finished, but i kept my cool, and I got the Job...

the trick is, too not look desperate...noone wants to hire a looser
    and u can never be over dressed, but u can be underdressed

Notarized Artistry

home
    Battle Record
    61-19

^hey nice name. i was watching prince of egypt yesterday right, ramsees, gets screwed by moses et cetera. awesome.

(new track daily)

Battle Record
    12-1

Clean up and be confident. I usually feel like I dumb down when talking to people, but on an interview, I don't. I speak proper English and use my vocabulary.
    Hence Forward
    axis powers

Battle Record
    12-1

Quote Originally Posted by Hosea View Post
    lmao i went in a football jersey to my first job interview and got the job...

i'm so cool.

you know bowling alleys keep it high class with their employees
    At my job, to cut money, they hire Mexicans to do the easier work and pay them 60% of what they'd pay an American. Half of them are illegal. Everyone once-in-a-while one of them gets deported. Lol.
    Hence Forward
    axis powers

So how'd it go...?
    Self Made... You just affiliated.

Oh you mad cuz I'm stylin on you...? You could have better gear and couldnt style it on me...