User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Showing results 16 to 22 of 22

Thread: Moving Out..then going back to the nest...

Battle Record
    8-7

Re: Moving Out..then going back to the nest...

Quote Originally Posted by Jonezy View Post
    I know theres alot of actual grown ups here, so this is for you.
    I moved out of my mums house a while back, but my old dear has gone away on a holiday for three weeks, so shes asked me to come n look after the house n stuff while shes away, shits mad weird, back in my old room, makes me feel mad young again, waking up in the morning im expecting my mum to come in and get me up for school n shit Lol.
    Anyone else been in this situation, whether it be house sitting or actually moving back home for some reason or another?
    sup jonzey....

anywho, nope I been on my own since 18.

only time I feel that is on Xmas morning.

Better than YOU.

Battle Record
    11-10
    Awards OM HOF

Yea man, I moved out a year ago, but just recently came back to my mothers house due to money problems, shit feels really weird, like I'm just visiting or some shit, like I don't really belong there or whatever, I don't feel comfortable. I'm moving in to a new house in October though so it's all good.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

24 x OM Hall Of Fame

i feel the uncomfortableness at being back 'home'.

my home for last year was in a student flat on campus, first time living away was cool for the most part and moving back home was pretty fucking wierd.

and i now have that uncomfortable feeling when at home, just doesn't seem the same and i don't get on with my mum much anymore either.

on a side note i lived in a caravan for 7 years of my life....
    I'm an audio bully, I hit play

PEEP MY OPEN MICS: iT IS WHAT IT IS, FAR FROM CLASSIC, EVERLASTIN', THE DEVIL MAKES WORK..

Battle Record
    26-9
    Awards PS Champion/IE Champion PC HOF PS HOF PS Season champ OM HOF Legendary PC

I moved out my Junior year...So all senior year I was out, then did my first year of college of europe, so out agian...But then I had no money and BOOM, was at my parents house for 6 months...Worst 6 months of my life. Its great to be out again! haha

Banned
    Battle Record
    11-9

Quote Originally Posted by MrDrew View Post
    I’ve already moved several times and I know how difficult it's sometimes to leave parents’s home. Especially if you want to move your furniture to a new place. I prefer to live separately from my parents, so in the near future I need to find an apartment for rent and movers in Christchurch, New Zealand. I know that I don’t have too much furniture, so it won’t take up much space in the trunk of the van, so I think I need to look for an offer to share this service with another client who needs to take something along my route. Does relocation company gives for such quotas for their service?
    I've got a relocation company. We can legally operate in New Zealand, as our insurance and bonds are current there.

Now, you said you want to relocate some furniture? Cuz my company really only specializes in relocating future ex-wives and relocating them to a place where they can never be found and will never win that god damned divorce and take half of my goddamn shit!

That bitch!

Anyway, what were we on about?

Oh! New Zealand.

Kind of racist for your soccer team to be called the All blacks, huh?

Banned
    Battle Record
    11-9

Quote Originally Posted by Jannette View Post
    I have been living on my own since the age of 18 and can no longer imagine another life. I felt out of place if I had to go back to my parents again (never really)
    It's not that hard.

I find myself going back to your mother all the time, and honestly I think we're both fully satisfied.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by DixonButts View Post
    I've got a relocation company. We can legally operate in New Zealand, as our insurance and bonds are current there.

Now, you said you want to relocate some furniture? Cuz my company really only specializes in relocating future ex-wives and relocating them to a place where they can never be found and will never win that god damned divorce and take half of my goddamn shit!

That bitch!

Anyway, what were we on about?

Oh! New Zealand.

Kind of racist for your soccer team to be called the All blacks, huh?
    Funniest quote itt.

Battle Record
    0-2

Cause they got thru my locks, the only way they got in is if I let them in - or a ghost did it. I can’t live by myself anymore

- - - Updated - - -

Besides being denied disability again and not letting my mom have to support me.
    +~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~¥~+
    CLA919