User Tag List

Page 1 of 6 1 2 ... LastLast
Showing results 1 to 15 of 85

Thread: Karma

Battle Record
    1-0
    Awards WOP Champion

Do you believe in it? Why or why not?

Like, when bad things happen to good people, does this disprove it? Because people who do good deeds are not then rewarded with good?

Or are we only looking at the surface of these bad things and not the reasons behind them? Sometimes karma comes to us in the form of lessons, when we think life is at its worst we tend to look back and see these times as the trials that make us better as people, smarter, wiser, more understanding and humble.

Me? I think karma really plays a vital role in the way energy reacts. Its like, for every action we take, there is an energy released and sent from us into the universe, and it returns to us as another energy vibration. And I think that's all linked and karma is a great word to describe the relations between actions and reactions.

Discuss your beliefs.

A.I.

"She managed to extract from the restriction itself a further delicate thought, like good poets whom the tyranny of rhyme forces into the discovery of their finest lines."

Battle Record
    12-1

Re: Karma

The every action/reaction saying is physics. Like, if I punch a man in the nose, I'll break it; Not if I punch a man in the nose, later in life something will come back and hurt me equally, because of what I did. Lol. That's ridiculous to me.

There are people who do "bad" all their lives and get everything their way and prosper. Then there are people who do everything "right" and "good" who will always get the short end of the stick. Kids will get maimed and killed because they have the wrong color skin or don't join the army, etc.

I can't believe in Karma.
    Last edited by Chris Black; September 15th, 2008 at 12:21 AM
    Hence Forward
    axis powers

Battle Record
    12-1

As a matter of fact, lets dead the argument before it begins.

Prove Karma exists. I'm not going to attempt to disprove anything anymore. The burden of proof belongs to the person making the claim. Prove Karma exists and then I'll say you're right.
    Hence Forward
    axis powers

Banned
    Battle Record
    0-2

I acted "stupid" on an Alias..and got de-modded for it.

Thats Karma

Battle Record
    12-1

Wow. You're demodded.

*hovers cursor over the ban button*
    Hence Forward
    axis powers

Close To The Wrath Of God Brother Blue Collar's Avatar
    Battle Record
    8-9

you dunno what bad people go thru, just like eng can't prove if you lead a good life nuttin bad happens. of course bad shit happens to everyone, now i do think karma can effect the amount of bad shit that comes back at you. you can say what you want, but i've never seen a person who helps others, and does what is it needed to respect others, have something bad happen to them, and have no one give a fuck, or atleast try to help out. that's karma in action.
    I believe i'm making some good music, please just wait for me

[sc]https://soundcloud.com/hood-society/what-you-fear-featuring-a-cas[/sc]

Battle Record
    12-1

Fucking prove it. Period. Prove it.
    Hence Forward
    axis powers

In my 19 years of life I have not experienced anything that I can call "karma"

I adhere to the simple belief that life is a result of cause and effect principals.

If you act like a jackass all the time, eventually people are gonna let you know it.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    8-9

Quote Originally Posted by Chris Black View Post
    Fucking prove it. Period. Prove it.
    prove it doesn't exist.

Battle Record
    12-1

I'm not making the claim. You have something to prove.

Muhammad says he was visited by Angels who told him the word of God. I don't have to prove it didn't happen.

The grill guy at work says a steak told him that God wants all of us to donate all our money to charities and live on the streets. I don't have to prove god didn't talk to him through a steak.

I'm not making a claim. You are.
    Hence Forward
    axis powers

Battle Record
    8-9

I'm not making the claim. You have something to prove.

Muhammad says he was visited by Angels who told him the word of God. I don't have to prove it didn't happen.

The grill guy at work says a steak told him that God wants all of us to donate all our money to charities and live on the streets. I don't have to prove god didn't talk to him through a steak.

I'm not making a claim. You are.

okay so explain the kindness of strangers, lucky shit that happens to people, nothin is by chance, like i said in my first post, i've never seen a person who's good does good things, respectable go thru something bad or horrible and get no support in return, to me that's karma.

if a person is bad, evil , however be it i'm pretty sure if they go thru something horrible they are fucked.

Battle Record
    12-1

okay so explain the kindness of strangers, lucky shit that happens to people
    I could answer that but why? Lets say I don't have an answer. That doesn't prove Karma exist. It proves I don't know why "lucky" shit happens.

i've never seen a person who's good does good things, respectable go thru something bad or horrible and get no support in return
    I've never seen a person get raped. .So noone's ever been raped?

How dose someone like Emmit Teal(sp?) fit into your Karma?
    Hence Forward
    axis powers

Quote Originally Posted by Dat Nigga Das View Post
    okay so explain the kindness of strangers, lucky shit that happens to people, nothin is by chance, like i said in my first post, i've never seen a person who's good does good things, respectable go thru something bad or horrible and get no support in return, to me that's karma.

if a person is bad, evil , however be it i'm pretty sure if they go thru something horrible they are fucked.
    Kindness is totally selfish, there's no supernatural hard to grasp otherworldly reason of kindness from people, including strangers. I fail to see what that even has to do with karma.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    8-9

I could answer that but why? Lets say I don't have an answer. That doesn't prove Karma exist. It proves I don't know why "lucky" shit happens.

I've never seen a person get raped. .So noone's ever been raped?

How dose someone like Emmit Teal(sp?) fit into your Karma?
    my idea of karma is based on my personal experiences, and things i've seen.

is there a person who's good and gone thru bad shit and got nuttin in return, i highly doubt it, i'm not sayin you should believe in karma or anybody else should i'm just saying i believe what goes around comes around.

i do believe if you create or do negative things it will come back to you. karma doesn't control everything that happens to you, i'm pretty those that kill emmitt didn't get off light, and you forget i believe in after life, emmitt prolly all the white bitches he want in heaven right now, and those who killed him is gettin fuck in the ass by satan's lackeys.

Quote Originally Posted by .El Che. View Post
    Kindness is totally selfish, there's no supernatural hard to grasp otherworldly reason of kindness from people, including strangers. I fail to see what that even has to do with karma.
    explain how kindness is selfish.

Battle Record
    12-1

Everything anyone does is selfish. That's another thread. Lets not bring that here, please.

And, I knew you'd go to the afterlife shit. Another thing you believe/claim that you cannot prove. You're wrapped in a fantasy world.
    Hence Forward
    axis powers