User Tag List

Page 1 of 5 1 2 ... LastLast
Showing results 1 to 15 of 73

Thread: I have 80 dollars

Battle Record
    5-3

I have 80 dollars

i want am choosing between the following. I'm a big RPG guy. (Cuz I love writing), and i also like games like Assassin's Creed, Bioshock... etc.

Lost Odyssey
    Mass Effect
    Fallout 3
    Assassins Creed
    Prince of Persia

Fable isnt on this list cuz i wasn't too impressed by it at my homeboys house.

Re: I have 80 dollars

Mass Effect or Fallout 3.

Dont buy Assassins creed, one of the most repetitive games you'll ever play. Don't know about the new Prince of Persia because I haven't played it, so I'd check some reviews on it and what not.

Battle Record
    7-1

Lost Odyssey...don't get this...take it off your list..
    Mass Effect....real real interesting story and characters that would make Guillermo del toro jealous...but the load times are horrendous
    Fallout 3...great game...dope story...over a hundred hours of gameplay...all around your best bet....
    Assassins Creed...fun for about an hour...then it get's repetitive but still fun....
    Prince of Persia..havent played it...

you can prolly get Ass creed for about twenty five bucks...fallout 3 should be around fifty used...

if it was me?...i loved the Sci Fi theme and overall star trek feel of Mass Effect and the time and effort put into all the different alien races was just amazingly dope...

id want to play that again...BUT your best bet would be Fallout 3 and Ass Creed...Ass creed is something you've GOT to play...just for the story alone...it's weird at first...but you'll get sucked into it soon enough...

I would invest in GameFly and rent each one to see which you prefer. It's only $20 a month for 2 games at a time, can return for new games whenever you feel like sending your rented ones back and the keep it price is reduced by a lot...only like $35 for brand new games and they send you the case for it in the mail

Battle Record
    7-1

i got gamefly...and had Left 4 Dead rented...got it the day it came out...and i could've bought it off gamefly for 49 bucks...BRAND NEW...

you could also send them you old games and they'll buy them...

i bought some video games at blockbuster...spiderman 3 and pirates of the Caribbean

i got spider man 3 for five bucks...on gamefly they'll give me 13 bucks for it...and i bought pirates for 8 and ill get 10 for it...

same shit with splinter cell double agent...i recently bought it for four bucks and gamefly will give me 14 dollars for it...

im like damn...FUCK renting at blockbuster

Word & if you rent games every week at Blockbuster it's over $50.00 a month and you have to return them every week...plus they sometimes don't get new games until like a week after they come out unless they are SUPER hyped up, but even then they won't have em for a couple of days like Halo 3, GTA 4, MGS4

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

xbl i N0eSk0ped JFK

Battle Record
    7-1

word...longest i ever kept a gamefly game is like...four months...halo 3...realized i wasn't playing it as much as i used to...so i just returned it....no late fee's...unlike blockbuster that charges you the price of the game after a week...plus a dollar something restocking fee..

Battle Record
    136-1
    Awards No Show LLL Season Champion FL Champion 100+ Wins

if you listen to anyone in this thread...listen to me, I've noticed me and you have very similar tastes in gaming

Fallout 3 or Lost Odyssey

esp. if you're an RPG buff like I am...Lost Odyssey created by the creator of Final Fantasy? most underrated and overlooked game of the year no doubt...if you loved Elder Scrolls, you'll like Fallout, if you like Final Fantasy...Odyssey is your bet...turn based fighting (thank god), but not as intriguing of a storyline as some final fantasy games, but better than others...

to be honest with you...I'd probably roll the dice on Odyssey even though Fallout has alot of fans...Odyssey is just something that gives you that good ol' nostalgic feel you used to get when playing older RPGs....something missing in alot of RPGs nowadays

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Fallout 3 and Mass Effect sound like they're right up your ally.

Assassin's Creed starts off good, but loses steam fast.

Prince of Persia, I always found to be decent.

And I never heard of Lost Odyssey *checks it out*

Lost Odyssey sounds pretty good.

Cigano
    Battle Record
    3-4

I would say Mass Effect....The polish on the game is just incredible....The universe is really just fleshed out...and its not like the other "choice" games where you do little meager things that nobody gives a shit about...in Mass Effect they let you decide stuff that will make you say wtf I can do that?...Fallout 3 close second.....

Ew @ turn based fighting... wtf boring... *swing* *miss* *-50 HP* *swing* *hit* ... The only games the Japanese made good is Metal Gear Solid

xbl i N0eSk0ped JFK

Battle Record
    136-1
    Awards No Show LLL Season Champion FL Champion 100+ Wins

I should ban you for even thinking that

Sorry, but they all just remind me too much of corny anime shit

xbl i N0eSk0ped JFK

Battle Record
    37-19
    Awards 25+ Wins

Nigga its christmas time shouldn't you be buying someone else a game or something with that 80?
    Why didn't y'all delete my ugly ass sig while I was gone?