User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: Representin My Home Town Ya Heard

You've Earned a Custom Title! Young Twotone's Avatar
    Battle Record
    0-1

Representin My Home Town Ya Heard

Yall aint never seen me before now, lemme know what yall think, i been doin this for about a year now. Lemme show love to my land right quick.

I stay up in south bend indiana / dont give a **** about no gramma / ya best be comin with the chedda when i pull the hamma / dont gimme what i ask you gone see the black mask come / see the man in action / just listen how these tracks run / my lyrics'll make ya crew split / you look at me and you see sick like you on a cruise ship / dont show me what ya got cuz im gone take it you gone lose it / i hit the game so hard i ****in bruise it / im causin so much chaos im on the news / six o'clock pm / bustas wanna be him / but i am and him is me / chillin up north gettin ****ed up in the SBIND / ya know we smokin **** and we ballin fa free / if the feds find out we gone have ta pay the fee / but not me cuz once i hear that they start ta guessin / imma launch another mission / ta put ya *** into submission / ya shoulda listened to ya concience and said **** ya intuition / i lay down the laws cuz im the boss and this is all my jerisdiction / motha **** the feds / and **** lethal injection / the only way this'll end is prolly a conviction / but i aint goin to jail and i damn sure aint goin to prison / before i do that ill kidnap my damn self so youll be dead and ill only be missin /

im pretty sure my keyboards on fire. lemme know what yall think!

Battle Record
    0-1

Re: Representin My Home Town Ya Heard

uppp

Battle Record
    0-1

Can i get some feedback?

Battle Record
    2-2

(my lyrics'll make ya crew split / you look at me and you see sick like you on a cruise ship / )

(imma launch another mission / ta put ya *** into submission / ya shoulda listened to ya concience and said **** ya intuition / i lay down the laws cuz im the boss and this is all my jerisdiction / motha **** the feds / and **** lethal injection / the only way this'll end is prolly a conviction / but i aint goin to jail and i damn sure aint goin to prison / before i do that ill kidnap my damn self so youll be dead and ill only be missin /)
    [/U]

like those bars man... i mean damn considerin u only been practicin this profession for a yr. u pretty well on ya way. i know peeps that been doin this for YEARS and they aint even at this level, so im jus sittin here laughin to my self bout that lol. anyway nice... keep it up

Battle Record
    0-1

Dope man, thanks for the feedback. Appreciate it.