Page 1 of 13 1 2 11 ... LastLast
Showing results 1 to 15 of 185

Thread: F.L. Monthly Mag of Feb.

Banned
    Battle Record
    5-4

Exclamation F.L. Monthly Mag of Feb.

Introduction

!!!...Hello Fellow FL'rs Its RAS, BeKawZ N ..Compa.. Here...!!!
    This time we'll be doing the weekly mag

To sum this up we need a change in FL
    http://msnbcmedia4.msn.com/j/msnbc/C...d_8p.widec.jpg

Think Barack Obama bitches!!!

Let me start by saying what the fuck happen to front lines. Seriously every time I log on I see fifty new fucking battles every five minutes. However instead of trying to close the battle y'all immediately set up more battles and by close I mean vote and set up links so they can RTF on your battles. I vote also but the favor doesn't get return,this a form of bitchassness that need to stop.Wake the fuck up FL'ers...Seriously I know this ya hobby and shit something ya mom let you do after you do your homework and you eat all ya vegetables. But their are also some serious writer out here who here want to improve their craft and y'all are fucking it all up with this bullock. If you get nothing from my ranting..get this vote bitches and yes even If your a no weight. Help us make our FL better for all of us.

FL’s Top 5 Pwners

5: Accurit Phacts
    Very Decent and Constant battler and also was on the HW Battle with barcotic aka Skillustrious so he stay's here but on FL havent really seen much of him like before kinda fell off only because he hasnt battled as much this month, till around late February, but he has been on a roll this late February though.. and i really feel by the next month he'll get at the top 3 if he keep's this up easily

4: R.A.S. Jr
    First time here but i think very well deserved so he get's this spot because he did have the championship battle with barcotic aka Skillustrious and was real constant at last January and around 2 weeks of February.. but he hasnt been the active battler on FL this month lately due to him being in the LLL, but still a good constant battler and i really feel he'll be back how he was before and better

3: Veer Aka Vince
    I think he really deserve this spot and i think this his first time here aswell... Well veer just a real active and constant battler, and been on a roll lately winning each battle and elevating on his battle game, so everyone need to really watch out for him, because he's under the radar which aint a bad thing

2: Romeo Capone Aka The Archetype
    Well he get's this for being real constant of a battler on February, aswell as being nominated for the best battle of the month with barcotic aka Skillustrious.. So the archetype looks real close in getting a shot at the HW Title real soon in my opinion

1: Barcotic Aka Skillustrious
    Umm yeah who did you think was gonna be number 1 on this, barcotic was on a massive murking spree this February just being constant like always and still holding his HW Title also defending it 3 Times this late January and February, but lately he has been on LLL so hopefully that wont effect his battle game on FL next month and keep defending his HW Title

FL’s Top 5 Prospects

5. Verbal Holagram
    he get's this spot because he battled for the HW title the 1st of feburuary with barcotic aka skillustrious and was constant throughout mid/late January and parts of February, a real solid battler

4. ..Compa..
    me yeah well reason why put myself i been real active in battling on February one of those that had more battles then alot of heads on here and I'm well elevating and getting better from how i was last month, i'm just trying to be more constant

3. Kontext
    he's one of those heads that always comes solid when battling here and brings that fire in alot of his battles and been a bit constant throughout February, and should not be slept on at all, also he's with I.J.L. a real elite crew so yeah you can see why he get's this spot easily

2. BeKawZ.
    he is someone that's most deftinely surprising FL on Feburary he had battles with R.A.S. jr and Barcotic aka skillustrious aswell as had constant battles on Feburary and is a real decent battler someone like veer aka vince that's under the radar so FL should'nt sleep on him neither

1. Wordz Ah God
    he's an old vet here an aswell as a multiple LLL head so he deserves this top spot and lately on February he's been showing why he can murk heads just for fun in a couple of minutes and wont surprise me if he get's on the top 5 powners next mag

Match Of The Month For Feb By ..Compa..

http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/show...vs-389365.html
    Barcotic Aka Skillustrious
    VS
    Romeo Capone Aka The Archetype
    :
    I think everyone here on FL that read up this battle know this was mad dope and they're crew members aswell which made this battle very interesting and fun to watch in my opinion.. well to start off both had nice personals and came with solid and hilarious/harsh punches, Barcotic aka Skillustrious is the HW Champion while The Archetype is a very top competitor so it's was great to see this.. the outcome though Barcotic aka skillustrious winnig 5-0 in a very close/dope battle, propz from both
    [/QUOTE]

TOP PUNCHES

http://www.bruceongames.com/wp-conte...kout-punch.jpg
    That knock out shit Right here!!

Thanks to everyone who helped me gather the top punches of the week It was not an easy task by any stretch of the imagination. So without further ado here we go:

3)dios de hip hop vs. Turn My Swag On

you're ugly. plus you have no money you'll never find chicks
    you couldn't get a blind date with an actually blind bitch

2)BeKawZ. vs Hugh Nanymous
    Nan's a whack fuck indirect with punches,with repetitive beatings He's Lacken Force
    So I'll leave his ass ate up like competitive eatings an action sport

1) Kontext Vs Lost Prophet

see im bored with dudes, if you had one i'd whore ya crew
    see not only did i lose battle credits..i lost credit battling you

WHACK PUNCHES

http://www.forestgrovenewstimes.com/...2631698400.jpg
    Cause a lot of y'all punches have this similar effect to this right now!!

Alright its time for the whackest punches of the week. Now this was incredibly easy to find....much easier then the top punches were. Because 2/3 of everybody battling in FL belong here. This is here strictly as a guide on "how not to drop"..the worst of the worst.

Now I must warn you all, what you are about to read is so vile and shocking it might scar you for life. For those who are eating, proceed with caution, as some of the material may test your gag reflex.

3)NapT@cUlar vs. That Dude

the eastside yo freak ridin while hittin the remy
    winner do shit the win so u should kno that its in me

Just fucking horrible. I mean OMFG proof read your shit before you post it. A very worthy recipient of the number three spot. But this was dope compared to the next two.

2)Accurit Vs JayAre

In the real world a hero? no nada a zero
    zero times a milli net wins still zero!!

Are you fucking serious, using the SAME word three times? If you CLEARLY can't rap just do what that fagot 28 grams does, and not show up. Its better to have us think your whack, then to type some putrid shit and erase all doubt.

1) Kontext Vs JayToDae

dude I spit fire ,why fight the burns
    you existence one one big waste or egg n sperm

This actually elevates whackness to a whole new level. I have only ever read about people as whack as this, I have never actually seen it before. Its AMAZING to know that people like this still do exist.

That's it girls.

I will be watching closely for the top punches in the upcoming battles so I hope ya'll try a little harder.If you don't wana be in the Whack Punches section next week, either dont
    drop absolute shit or just elevate. Go in the cypher and brush up your skills if you have to.

If you cant be bothered doing that, then find an inactive members account and bite his verses....either way is good for me.

Chillin with Ras

Okay since I'm such a nice guy I'll help get the bitchassness out ya system.By that I mean I'm here to help you incorporate what I learn from LLL in y'all verses.OK let start by saying most y'all have some type of schooling and are above the age of 8.Why cant most of you fucker spell. OMG that's a very important part of writing, which is what we do. Moving on a couple of things we ne to get rid of in our verse that very unnecessary like all these fucking dots to make bars match the shit is sloppy. I and just about every vet will agree that see this shits // at the end of bars is annoying.

Example:

.........................Blah Blah
    Blah Blah blah.......blah Blah

annoying and nobbish

or

blah blah blah blah//
    blah blah blah blah//

annoying and nobbish

If your bars look like this and trust I'll will know, you will be called out,burned, and dubbed a bitchass permanently until you prove other wise. Okay moving on another thing try to put more words in ya bars to get out what your trying to say. This is text we describe our thought be descriptive, but don't stretch it but if you do,pull a Dios a change the font. You can always preview post to see what you have before you post to check spelling and other errors.

Tip of the week

Trying using misdirection in ya bars take our resident champ Skill his verses for example their are litter with the shit. Let use some of his LLL shit as Example:

You're not a soldier, in real life I'd break your face maggot,
    you'd probably try takin me down
    -town on a date faggot..

say one thing and mean another
    The first line says Skill he not a soldier,and would break his face and he'll trying to take him down goes together right? Then he flips the shit and say down town on a date calling him gay two disses in one Lmao good shit bar!!

And when it comes to text battles, you've only proven lame,
    you DID become a Lyricist
    ..so add a '2' beside your username..

give someone props then take it away
    In this bar Skill says he sucks at text and he's lame then give him props on becoming a Lyricist,and then calls him Lyricist 2 cause he sucks lol good shit

2nd Tip o' the week from BeKawZ.

Allllrighty then, One thing I've noticed with alotta the FL battlers is that alot of your punches are VERY indirect or are worded horribly. I suggest spending more time on your bars if needed, and actually attempt THROWING PUNCHES.. In a fight your not just gunna stand there an punch beside the dude your tryna beat up right?.. You want to crack him in the face as hard as you can & knock that fucker out in one punch!.. Like ras said, check out suma the LLL battles, Dudes like Cry, Reflex, COM.. all very direct with their punches. Another thing is, attempt too add in wordplay, Nameplay and personals... An try to be original... Nothin is as whack N weak than seeing played out concepts N punches. And one more thing... DON'T BE AFRAID TO TRY AN GET COMPLEX... it makes the people voting re-read your bars... alotta the shit i've been seeing latly my 12 yr old lil sis could shit out sleeping. Seems like its being written by kids with downsyndrom or sum shit... neways.. theres my 2 cents. Enjoi![/QUOTE]

Battle Record
    38-14
    Awards 25+ Wins

Re: >>The Mag<<

loving the mag

Battle Record
    151-13
    Awards 150+ Wins Legendary Member 1-2 Punch HW Champion Cypher Winner OM HOF FL HOF LLL Champion FL Champion LLL Season Champion LLL HOF

Very good effort.. HOWEVER I don't agree with alotta the shit.. props tho for effort n actually caring about Front Lines....

Banned
    Battle Record
    5-4

what do you use to make your sigs bar?

Battle Record
    151-13
    Awards 150+ Wins Legendary Member 1-2 Punch HW Champion Cypher Winner OM HOF FL HOF LLL Champion FL Champion LLL Season Champion LLL HOF

Photoshop....

You've Earned a Custom Title! LastREALNigga08's Avatar
    Battle Record
    5-1

This was some good shit.... good to see. Propz!
    Overall Net Text Record:
    6-0 [Last Murder: Fre3dom] [2 KO][2 TKO]

Retired
    Battle Record
    51-8
    Awards 50+ Wins

Quote Originally Posted by Skillustrious View Post
    Very good effort.. HOWEVER I don't agree with alotta the shit.. props tho for effort n actually caring about Front Lines....
    I gotta ask Bar what is it that you didn't agree with?

By the way LOL at the fact that i wrote the top/whack punches bit and didn't even get a mention....anywhere.

But at least we got a mag.

Battle Record
    38-14
    Awards 25+ Wins

^^ahhh man that ain't kool lol i knew ras was hiding something but damn he wasnt on

Banned
    Battle Record
    20-18

my by bad thanks for the help guys

Battle Record
    38-14
    Awards 25+ Wins

no probz man

Banned
    Battle Record
    20-18

I'm out got to get some qt in wit my gf...ya heard and tomorrow bright and early I'll be back active in FL

Retired
    Battle Record
    51-8
    Awards 50+ Wins

you're not in LLL anymore?

Banned
    Battle Record
    20-18

nope not at all wasn't ready..got a ways to go

Retired
    Battle Record
    51-8
    Awards 50+ Wins

alright man i know ya gotta go now....just wana say props on putting the headings and pics into my bit, it turned out good

Banned
    Battle Record
    20-18

no prob thanks verbal for the research I know that was tough work