User Tag List

Page 1001 of 2904 FirstFirst ... 501 901 951 991 1000 1001 1002 1011 1051 1101 1501 2001 ... LastLast
Showing results 15,001 to 15,015 of 43549

Thread: Front Lines Chat

Battle Record
    41-8
    Awards 25+ Wins

Re: Front Lines Chat

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Mojo Risin View Post
    ^yeah no kidding. GSP is too good for him anyway. i bet GSP would beat Penn 7-8 times out of ten. and brock lesnar acted like an asshole too
    werd GSP is too technical when it comes to fighting lol and most people will get frustrated after not knocking him out and then they'd panic and not know how to handle themselves in the fight

I like lesnar since he was on wwe(NOHOMO!:hosea: )even if it wasn't lesnar and if it was someone else i'd still like them because his antics are what makes any sport worth watching imho the cockiness and everything like flloyd mayweather he's cocky as shit wit his undefeatable record so he's just talkin shit not sayin brocks undefeated or anything but then people will wanna watch their fight hoping to see them get their ass beat u know what that ='s? ratings/money

either way lesnar's ground and pound is fuckin one of the best i've seen since watchin the ufc..he fucked mir/herring up pretty bad lol

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Originally Posted by .Bullet.
    i'd snuff em in his face if he was here. The nets wack.
    E-thuggin

Battle Record
    41-8
    Awards 25+ Wins

UFC 102 "Couture vs Nogueira" is now official for Saturday, August 29 at the Rose Garden in Portland, Oregon.

so yeah he's still fightin mojo..yeah i saw the clip of him sayin he loved the sport thanked the fans and said he's gonna retire lol so i'm like wtf? he's just doin a brett favre

E-thuggin

Banned
    Battle Record
    0-2

Quote Originally Posted by JayIgh tha Alkaholik =] View Post
    werd GSP is too technical when it comes to fighting lol and most people will get frustrated after not knocking him out and then they'd panic and not know how to handle themselves in the fight

I like lesnar since he was on wwe(NOHOMO!:hosea: )even if it wasn't lesnar and if it was someone else i'd still like them because his antics are what makes any sport worth watching imho the cockiness and everything like flloyd mayweather he's cocky as shit wit his undefeatable record so he's just talkin shit not sayin brocks undefeated or anything but then people will wanna watch their fight hoping to see them get their ass beat u know what that ='s? ratings/money

either way lesnar's ground and pound is fuckin one of the best i've seen since watchin the ufc..he fucked mir/herring up pretty bad lol
    well yeah lesnar is just so fucking big that all he has to do is get on top of you and your done. i mean look at what he did to couture. couture is still the best fighter ever to live...that's just my opinion though. i think lesnar needs to work on his game overall. he's a little shaky when in the stand up position. i mean if he could get more technical like GSP, he'd be truly unstoppable. and yeah what you said about GSP, he's so technical and has so much heart that guys think they can get him backed up into a corner and he always finds a way to come out on top and that can be tough mentally against opponents. they just don't know what to do at times..

Battle Record
    41-8
    Awards 25+ Wins

yeah but lesnar and couture are similar so thats why they stood up straight no kicks whatsoever thrown in their fight that were really doing anything lol

thats why brock needs to do kickboxing and stretch his legs headlevel lol because if someone so versatile to fight brock would fuck him up imho

E-thuggin

Banned
    Battle Record
    0-2

Quote Originally Posted by JayIgh tha Alkaholik =] View Post
    UFC 102 "Couture vs Nogueira" is now official for Saturday, August 29 at the Rose Garden in Portland, Oregon.

so yeah he's still fightin mojo..yeah i saw the clip of him sayin he loved the sport thanked the fans and said he's gonna retire lol so i'm like wtf? he's just doin a brett favre
    yeah i saw that too than heard he was coming back....and than...was told he re-retired so im like wtf is going on. he needs to quit soon though, he's like what? 46 now? i don't know how much he can take. it's nice to see he's got heart and wants to keep fighting and he's my fav. but he's gotta hang the gloves up sometime soon...

Battle Record
    41-8
    Awards 25+ Wins

if it was stand up that whole 2nd round like lesnar said he'd do the WHOLE fight(LIAR!) i think mir woulda edged it out on him because lesnar's stand up game consist of punches/elbows and occasional inside leg kick...while mir has combinations and he has speed over lesnar..he'd have no choice but to take it to the ground and regain his composure..and you can tell the knee's mir threw at brock hurt him which is why he just fell on top of him lol

E-thuggin

Battle Record
    41-8
    Awards 25+ Wins

yeah i saw that too than heard he was coming back....and than...was told he re-retired so im like wtf is going on. he needs to quit soon though, he's like what? 46 now? i don't know how much he can take. it's nice to see he's got heart and wants to keep fighting and he's my fav. but he's gotta hang the gloves up sometime soon...
    word it might be a fair fight they're both past their prime lol

E-thuggin

These hoes trippin..
    Battle Record
    7-23

haha spelled grammar wrong
    WHat is this? Dictionary.com?
    For years there's been surprise horses in this stable
    Just 6 wins in, I'm the realest nigga on this label

Battle Record
    4-2

LMAO @ FL Chat being dominated by UFC Talk.

Battle Record
    41-8
    Awards 25+ Wins

not like we can talk bout battles or whos dope and whos not thats been established already lolll

E-thuggin

These hoes trippin..
    Battle Record
    7-23

guess what I saw today.. Miley, salena, and that one Asian girl on one show on Disney!!!
    For years there's been surprise horses in this stable
    Just 6 wins in, I'm the realest nigga on this label

Battle Record
    151-13
    Awards 150+ Wins Legendary Member 1-2 Punch HW Champion Cypher Winner OM HOF FL HOF LLL Champion FL Champion LLL Season Champion LLL HOF

well yeah lesnar is just so fucking big that all he has to do is get on top of you and your done. i mean look at what he did to couture. couture is still the best fighter ever to live...that's just my opinion though. i think lesnar needs to work on his game overall. he's a little shaky when in the stand up position. i mean if he could get more technical like GSP, he'd be truly unstoppable. and yeah what you said about GSP, he's so technical and has so much heart that guys think they can get him backed up into a corner and he always finds a way to come out on top and that can be tough mentally against opponents. they just don't know what to do at times..
    Wtf, Lesnar knocked Couture out.. well, his ground and pound didn't win the fight.. shit, Randy was lifting Lesnar up off his fuckin' feet.. if anything, his grecko wrestling was controlling the fight when it comes to stength.. but Lesnar caught him on the feet and that was it....

Battle Record
    14-15

lesnar is a monster... dont see why yall just dont admit it, and move the fuck on... couture shoulda woulda coulda won? lol.... lesnar won... end of story
    you rap like ibeastout votes

Battle Record
    41-8
    Awards 25+ Wins

^the argument is about him being able to fight without ground and pound and be more of a technical striker...thats one reason why people dislike the dude and try bashin him and anyone else who is a fan they automatically say they're bandwaggoners lol

E-thuggin

Battle Record
    14-15

yeah , well this is the same crowd who always thinks they won every battle... they want to think anyone but lesnar would win if this and if that, cuz they dont like him.... but MMA isnt RB... social skills matter here, but in real battles, they dont matter for shit... in the octagon, the better battler wins... period
    you rap like ibeastout votes