Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 15 of 22

Thread: Pre-Season 11 Mag

Battle Record
    9-7

Pre-Season 11 Mag

LLL Magazine

Intro
    Welcome one welcome all to the new season of LLL, alot of things seemed to have changed since i've been gone and it seems like there are alot of new guys moving into the top ranks of LLL and alot of vets either to lazy or getting pushed out by the new talent. But even with that true, the list of battlers for this years LLL looks to be just as strong as ever; But in here i'll be covering this playoff series that just ended, and also giving a upcoming season 'prediction' for some of our more seasoned, or atleast well known battlers. I've got to tell you guys though, it's gonna take some serious commitment to this league to make it work well.

Season 10 Playoffs

Well, i wasnt around while these actually went down so i figure i'll go back over 'em and basically summarize what happened.

(7) Mariah vs. (10) Philly

well i see there was a playoff match between mariah and philly, and just reading this one you can tell the difference in how hungry the two were. Philly has always been thought of as an all-around good member to this league who was atleast somewhat of a force at anything he tried, while mariah had a bunch of noteable wins in Jr and not to much other at text, but was known for topicals and such. well this battle had the opposite effect of that, Philly had some really forced lines or they were just average, and it didnt seem he had much of his old composure back yet. On the other hand, Mariah had some witty punches and hit home quite a bit. In my own opinion she took this one decisively and it seems the voters agreed, and she moved on to the next round of the playoffs.

(5) Kenny The G vs. (12) Tony B
    Well heres a battle between 2 guys that have to be thought of as tough opponents to anyone who clicks a battle link against them, Tony a vet that seems to be quite inconsistent but then again at any moment can explode and prove to yuo why it is that he's considered so dangerous, and kenny a guy that as far as i know is still in only like his 1st or 2nd year doing this text shit, but imo is still in the top 10 for ALL of RB, i mean dudes got some sick shit in his verses and didnt fail to meet expectation with this verse either. The Rascal flat lines was lol worthy, but the spot line was ROFL and those two alone were enough to move him into the next round of this tourney. Tony, your shit just seemed kind of dull or boring when read in this match & it's obvious to me this was not your best verse you couldve supplied.

(6) Josh S. vs. (11) Cry
    Cry won this via noshow, but since noone else did ill give his verse some feed.

faggot's plain shit.. n' it's known why my big hooks n' flow's your favorite
    the last girl left ya so in touch with yourself that chicks were lookin' overrated
    I liked this one
    n' let's clear the smoke, if his best moment's huffing this clown is doomed
    even 9/10 doctors agree.. your best high would be jumping without a shute
    ok, decent
    the wounded fail to rip me bitch, n' after being ghost all I say is simply this:
    in one match I've turned your short absence into a trail of missing limbs
    nice
    busy wanting what you have, dude - just take whatever luck might offer you
    you're already under the best category.. n' picked like gum right off our shoes
    nah
    n' dude rocks the spandex - so I dropped n' lost respect
    that shit's ONLY proper running attire.. with the breaks on across ya head
    ok bad wording
    your crying defines hopeless, just a coward dying to find notice..
    and when I stray from the fact.. you've come out from hiding behind Token
    mehh
    writing preschool shit preachers could do, them chicks can see you're a two
    so how do opposites attract when even dope writers think you're a douche
    coo
    when J's around the laughter ejects, so before I give this bastard respect
    fag'll end up in the morgue.. 'cuz he's also aware of dick after he's dead
    funny
    some movie magic will make this better, to cut the shit with no remorse
    digital inhancement.. so outlining my verse and adding wit n' flow to yours
    mehh
    and all ranks aside fam, help's something I'm glad to offer
    'cuz Josh is only the 6th seed.. his mother had with a random father
    okish

cool little verse, im guessing it woulda been enough to win anyways.

(8) Dios de Hip Hop vs. (9) Coop

Another no-show, lets peep this verse.

you were ridiculed for your whackness then called it quits remember bitch?
    so if you're RB's First Choice that explains the shitty hairstyles in members pics
    mehh
    this bitch is sore cuz Token layed him out and then he hit the floor
    then bitched n' cried so bad Chrit looks prospect for a good sportsmanship award
    ok
    kid you ain't a balla. you're broke as fuck and I kill kids spittin fables
    you only tell half the truth like how your clothes have Value..
    ..Village on the label
    mehh, forced
    you're not vicious or using weapons of any sort. get squashed like a bug on the flo'
    pussy bitch last time you Borax you were just cleaning blood off your clothes
    ok
    kid you're ugly as fuck. hope for a miracle when I punch your face
    girls you talk to are like the raggity clothes you wear.. they arn't up to date
    mehh
    you AIDS infested sex change. girls wouldn't get in your car to rush to the hospital
    cuz this transmission is to spread HIV to as many people as possible
    nah
    I am merciless hoe. I disessemble body's and break necks
    and your arms gettin ripped off.. like your boss does to you every pay cheque
    okish
    faggot wanna be thug you'll never have respect. you'll always be a loner
    and no matter how hard you get, your girl says you're only 3 inches with a boner
    okish

kind of a dull verse, wouldnt have taken much for coop to beat, but a noshow is ALWAYS a noshow...

QUARTERFINALS

(1) Punch vs. (11) Cry
    Cry wins via no-show AGAIN

(3) Phlymo vs. (7) Mariah

This is a battle i was really looking forward to, Phly is one of the true vets in the league. he's truely a guy that harbors his own style and uses it better then anybody else around the entire site could even hope to, while mariah is basically the raging underdog who wants nothing more then to upset the vet. makings of a great match right? well neither of them disappointed. Phly just basically beasted through his entire verse. the XXL line was ROFL worthy, probably the hardest hitting line in the battle period, not to mention the hop onto my nuts line....that was just ill phly props. on the other hand mariah didnt come weak either, she had some really harsh stuff that got her going well. i was LMFAO @ the stonewall line, it was worded dope and connected really fucking well. props to you to lil lady. either way, it was pretty close but phly took it with more harshness in his verse and funnier punches.

(2) Token vs. (8) Dios

THis was a battle i didnt know what to think about before i read it, both people raved alot about how well these 2 guys did this year and i guess it was somewhat exciting in my own mind to see what they could actually put together. i expected a decent battle, but this went above n beyond that. Token and Dios really had just about even verses and both really took it to the opponent, the sierra line was still probably my favorite in the battle tho, but after reading both verses i thought tokens was better and the voters obviously agreed sending him to the next round.

Bartender (4) vs. Kenny the G (5)
    Another match in these playoffs that looked like it had potential to be dope, id say these two guys hold it down for RB text more then almost anyone else. They DO hold very different styles, but both are effective. In this match however, RBs hometown biter-extrordinaire chrit actually showed up w/ some original ideas and had some cool hits in there. The KG in the playoffs line was ite.....the G rating line was nice though, props. Kenny had an ok verse as well, some of his lines did connect like his opener, but i just dont think that his overall verse was good enough to keep up with what chrit dropped. This battle WAS dope, but chrit ends up moving to the final 4.

FINAL FOUR MATCHUPS

THE MATCHUPS IN THE FINAL FOUR BOTH SEEMED ILL TO ME, BUT SINCE THERE WAS SO MUCH CONTROVERSY THEN FUCK BREAKING THEM DOWN, LETS MOVE ON TO THE DANG FINALS

FINALS

PHLYMO VS CRY

this battle was coo, i dont think either of these guys had it in there mind that theyd even be in this situation right now, and the level of verses they dropped have to be considered great when you think of that. both guys dropped alot of lines, some of them were definitely filler but some of the verses were ill.....i'll list the best ones.

Cry's lines

n' that gauntlet's on blast, so now the d/r'ing shit's all solved in a flash
    but yo, this won't be a nailbiter.. chrits dick's not involved in the match
    no body cares.. s'why you keep getting ya feelings hurt
    cuz as a kid your solid upbringing was hitting the ceiling first
    n' wow, ya groupies already trying to pry? well there's no denying to why
    'cuz the chat thread's made of denim with two fags riding the phly

Phlys lines

why the fuck are you in the finals? your battles don’t convince friend
    I’ll have my victory march, bitch you ain’t had a single victory since then
    honeys follow me everywhere, you cause anyone near to split
    chicks would be hot on your heels, but seeing you wear ‘em is weird as shit
    I’ll smack this dickrider, you suck off vets til they’re ready to cum
    I’d have your brain slipping into prolapse but your head’s already buried in one
    I’m text’s best humorist, next to me these dudes are hollow
    n’ son, you’re rap’s formalist ..of ‘do nots’ for all the noobs to follow

in the end this battle was nice, still could have been better but phly takes this one, good job peeps.

Battler Intro's

COM- and obvious heavyweight in this league, COM wont only be running the league, he'll be running through most of it. He's got some of the better concepts in the league and with as much time as he's had to perfect his skill he can come in this year and take advantage of that.

Mr. W.Rite-
    wow am i excited for this guy to get back, one of the originals from when i first started battling, write is a monster with the text game and people had better realize that. This guy is dangerous, period.

Mr. Key- Wlcome back another vet that looks like he's going to be an absolute beast in here if he can pick up where he was at before. this guy can straight up clown on you and use anything personal against you to make you look incompitent. if you dont want to catch a loss against this guy, youd BETTER be serious.

well there's the old heads i wanted to give a shout out to.

Outro
    Shout out to all the battlers returning this season, it looks like it should be a dope one. good luck to everyone as well, and i hope you guys are as excited as i am.

peace out everyone...

savoir
    Battle Record
    18-6
    Awards LLL Season Champion LLL HOF

Re: Pre-Season 11 Mag

Cool mag ancelatra, huge props for taking the time to do one.

Battle Record
    20-6

ummk.
    Always Impervious an Axis Power.

Supermod Me.

Battle Record
    9-7

sup daz....

Excellence of Texticution Calefaction's Avatar
    Battle Record
    6-3
    Awards LLL HOF

congrats phly

do we have a FINAL list of who's in this
    fuckin up your weekend since 83

[C]LASH

Battle Record
    9-7

im sure youll be in duke.

Battle Record
    151-13
    Awards 150+ Wins Legendary Member 1-2 Punch HW Champion Cypher Winner OM HOF FL HOF LLL Champion FL Champion LLL Season Champion LLL HOF

Quote Originally Posted by Daz View Post
    ummk.
    Lol, word....

Battle Record
    14-2

cool mag dude.
    Wigga Nigga Mafia

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

The Zen Master.
    Battle Record
    9-4

werd. good job.

Battle Record
    112-23
    Awards FL Tag Champion AOTW 100+ Wins SAP Champion FL Champion 1-2 Punch HW Champion LLL Season Champion LLL Champion OM HOF

lol, not much of a preseason mag as it was a season 10 mag.
    カミノコトバ

a fucking savage
    Battle Record
    70-41
    Awards SAP Champion 50+ Wins

lol...

You've earned a custom title! Cody Nash's Avatar
    Battle Record
    242-30
    Awards LLL HOF PS Champion/IE Champion Legendary OM Legendary Member SS Season Champion SS HW Champion OM HOF FL Champion 200+ Wins Haiku Season Champion

dope shit, and key's back? that's fuckin ill.

Animal
    Battle Record
    8-3
    Awards LLL Season Champion

lil weiner ass niggas

Battle Record
    1-3

Why did Mariah face Phylmo twice?

Battle Record
    14-2

Quote Originally Posted by Jacent. View Post
    lil weiner ass niggas
    where the fuck did you come from?!
    Wigga Nigga Mafia

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.