User Tag List

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 6 7
Showing results 91 to 92 of 92

Thread: Soulja Bitch..."Racist Tirade on Twitter"

Your Opinion Dont Count RomesBurning's Avatar

Re: Soulja Bitch..."Racist Tirade on Twitter"

Quote Originally Posted by Possible View Post
    Then he needs to earn it, and respect comes from more than one place if you want it from more than one place.

That's not our problem, then maybe he shouldn't of sold his soul but at the same time he didn't. He signed the deal, he knew what he was putting out and the direction he was going. That is his fault for not thinking how he might be portrayed.

I don't see how it is any different. He blames white people for watering his style down, when its Radio who watered him down, its inevitably HIM that watered his ownself down by putting out music that was only going to be a fad, what do you expect? A fad is a fad and he sure as hell isn't the first person to be one/part of one. Thats jus how I feel about it. And its far from only white people that hate or talk shit on him.
    Nigga If someone came up to you and said.. I'll give you a million dollars to do a bullshit song, and Your Living in some Poor ass GA neighborhood Are You gonna worry about "selling Your Soul" or what people are gonna think about you? Hell no, And thinking you would is a naive way to think...

& yeah, he gotta earn it.. And He wants to do it by making real music I guess, And The label people aka "crackas" wont let him.

look at it from his perspective... He went from a poor black kid, to a Rich black kid, but Now he has a bunch of out of touch white people whoring him out and telling him what to do, & when he losses everyones respect, and nobody above 14 takes him serious, he wants to prove himself and they wont let him cuz they dont want to see him loose his target audience.

He sold himself into slavery... And thats prolly where the racist shit comes from.. Cuz he prolly just realized that shit...

THE MASTERS & THE MASSES, One Has P O W E R ; The Other One LACKS IT

Re: Soulja Bitch..."Racist Tirade on Twitter"

It's interesting how certain words can carry different connotations and interpretations depending on context and usage. While "cracker" may have a specific meaning in certain contexts, it's still important to consider its potential impact and the broader implications of its use. It's understandable why some might perceive it as offensive or inappropriate, even if it's used in a different context. Regardless, it's crucial to acknowledge and address instances of derogatory language, regardless of who says it. Consistency in holding individuals accountable for their words and actions is key to promoting understanding and respect among all communities.