User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 12 of 12

Thread: ICP in the news...hilarious patheticness...

Battle Record
    212-103
    Awards LLL Season Champion LLL HOF 200+ Wins

ICP in the news...hilarious patheticness...

Local police turn a wary eye to controversial band's followers
    Insane Clown Posse fans have been classified as a gang in Monroe County.

Four charged in Schuylkill county beating death

September 20, 2009

Police throughout the country are becoming increasingly familiar with the violent lyrics of rap metal duo Insane Clown Posse, which is booked to play at an Allentown club in December.

In Monroe County, where authorities have identified up to 1,000 fans, the district attorney's office has joined police in Arizona and Utah in listing band followers as a gang. And the Wisconsin Justice Department has labeled the band a security threat.

The controversy surrounding Insane Clown Posse, a Detroit duo, hit Schuylkill County last week when four band followers were charged with killing a friend and follower who may have broken an ICP code.

Police said Anthony Locascio, 21, of Hazleton, was lured into the woods and struck with metal baseball bats 60 to 80 times for ratting on a fellow follower of a hip-hop group that police would not identify. A source close to the investigation said all five were devoted fans of Insane Clown Posse.

Locascio's killing is eerily similar to lyrics in ''Imma Kill U,'' a recently released ICP song:

First, I smack your head with a bat

The bloody splat, crack with impact

While most fans simply listen to the music, which speaks of murder, rape and other violent acts, Monroe County Detective Emmanuel Varkanis said followers -- known as Juggalos and Juggalettes after an ICP song --have been arrested there for burglary, assault, and homicide.

The increased criminal activity led Monroe to be the first county in Pennsylvania to validate the Juggalos as a gang, putting them in the same category as the Bloods and Crips.

The band, whose two members wear black-and-white clownish makeup and go by the aliases Violent J and Shaggy 2 Dope, could not be reached for comment. A call and e-mail placed to one of its promoters was not returned.

Schuylkill County District Attorney James Goodman said until last week's arrests, the county had not seen a link between Juggalos and crime.

''I've heard of the group, but we've never had any problems with anyone associated with this group,'' Goodman said Friday.

The four charged there with homicide, conspiracy and aggravated assault are: Jeffrey A. Gombert, 19, and Curtis T. Foose, 25, both of Hazleton; Andrew A Tutko II, 19, of McAdoo, and Shane D. Roof, 20, formerly of Palmerton.

Two of the four, Gombert and Foose, and Locascio referred on their MySpace pages to ICP.

According to the arrest affidavit, the four men told state police they killed Locascio because he reported to Hazleton police that he and an accomplice vandalized a vehicle. The incident led to a feud between Locascio and his friends.

In Monroe, Varkanis has studied the Juggalos since they first appeared in the county two years ago. He said they are mostly white and range in age from 10 to 35. Juggalos have their own dress code and speak their own language, he said.

In March, two Monroe followers are alleged to have lured Michael S. Goucher, 21, of Stroudsburg into the woods and then stabbed him 45-50 times with knives and meat cleavers.

After police arrested Ian Seagraves, 17, and Sean Freemore, 18, they said they found postings on their MySpace pages expressing their devotion to ICP. Seagraves has a tattoo of the group's symbol, a man running with a hatchet, police said.

Seagraves and Freemore are scheduled for trial next year.

''They did it for the thrill,'' said Monroe County District Attorney E. David Christine. ''They wanted to kill to see how it would be like, so they decided to kill.''

Battle Record
    14-2

Re: ICP in the news...hilarious patheticness...

smoka will be the only one that spends time reading this.
    Wigga Nigga Mafia

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    13-5
    Awards Legendary Member Legendary Battle Legendary OM OM HOF

I read it. That shit`s sad. I see these ICP fans around here all the time lol. Shit`s crazy how awkward they seem from the rest of normal rapper fans lol. But to do some shit like that and have it blamed on bein` a fan of some1`s music is retarded. And labelin` them as a gang? But these kids bring that shit on themselves. Like all of the hardcore ICP fans I`ve met I can`t even fucks with. They just be on some weird shit lol.

A.i

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

*Click one of ^those to check out my music and shit

Battle Record
    7-1

^that's because icp aren't rappers..

they're like...women..

Battle Record
    6-0

How much damage can you do with a pen? Classic case of blame the music not the person.

Battle Record
    78-5
    Awards 75+ Wins

Their fans have the mental capacity of a retarded infant. I dont see how they still make "music" when their THAT bad
    RB OG Triple OG

Battle Record
    136-1
    Awards No Show LLL Season Champion FL Champion 100+ Wins

agreed w/Possible

shit like this has actually happened before though with some ICP fan going crazy and trying to hurt or killing someone...

<3 icp. Even tho I'm more of a Twiztid fan than anything else... xD

Juggalos and juggalettes that i know consider themselves as a gang even tho they arent. >.>

Battle Record
    57-8
    Awards Karaoke Champion 50+ Wins SOTW

Lol...
    MoistPuss'
    Smoother than smooth

You know. You know. Cause when you know, you know. You Know.

The mind without a brain
    \i/

i went to their concert in '05 shit was wicked sick....but this is some shitty ass news wtf..

crazy shit.. they aren't the only rappers who rap about raping sluts.. killing people.. and all that other sick shit.. other violent acts.. they got nothing to do with this kids actions.. and so what if they got gangs spreading representing clown love.. who go by juggalos and juggalettes.. alot of gangs all over the world.. its nothing new..
    kid fucked his life up.. did his dirt.. now he gotta pay the price..
    [YOUTUBE]gbEwHJX95QE[/YOUTUBE]

You've Earned a Custom Title! ?'s Avatar
    Battle Record
    1-0

I only know one ICP song and i dig it.

Other than that...:hosea: