Thread: The greatest coffee shop ever!

Battle Record
    212-103
    Awards LLL Season Champion LLL HOF 200+ Wins

The greatest coffee shop ever!

5 bikini baristas accused of prostitution
    Women reportedly charged up to $80 to strip down while fixing coffee
    updated 1 hour, 16 minutes ago

EVERETT, Wash. - Five Washington state baristas charged customers to touch their breasts and buttocks at an espresso stand where servers wear bikinis to draw business, police said.

The five were charged Wednesday with prostitution. Charging money for that kind of touching falls under the city's definition of prostitution.

The Everett Herald reports the women were charging up to $80 to strip down while fixing lattes and mochas.

During a two-month investigation, detectives also saw the women lick whipped cream off each other and pose naked for pictures at the Grab-n-Go Espresso stand in Everett, about 30 miles north of Seattle.

Owner Bill Wheeler told KCPQ-TV employees sign a policy prohibiting the kind of behavior alleged by police. He said anyone caught doing anything illegal would be fired.

The women, ages 18 to 24, were not arrested, said Sgt. Robert Goetz. They were expected to be in Municipal Court in a few weeks to answer misdemeanor charges.

40 complaints
    Police have received more than 40 complaints in the past year of women exposing themselves at coffee stands. Goetz said the department investigated Grab-n-Go because it had the most complaints.

"This was about alleged conduct, not about what the women were wearing," he said. "They could have been wearing parkas and if they continued to conduct themselves that way, we still would have filed the criminal charges."

Undercover detectives began posing as customers in mid-July.

During one visit, a barista allegedly told a detective that for $20, she and another barista would give him a show. He paid and they bared their breasts and pulled down their undergarments.

The women also charged customers to play "basketball," a game in which customers threw wadded up money at the women, who caught the money in their underwear, detectives said.

The city council is expected to decide next week whether to change the city's lewd conduct ordinance to cover espresso stands.

Cypher Sadist
    Battle Record
    37-15
    Awards AOTW 25+ Wins VBL Champion Legendary Member ABL Season Champion ABL Champion OM HOF

Re: The greatest coffee shop ever!

lol... awesome shit.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

CypherAlumni

Vincent | Sammy | Vallus | Dose Blotter | Onceawhile | Virbius | Bag Mandela | Celph Taut

Born I always see you post the most interesting articles.

Does it like pop up on your homepage or are you like looking for these things?

You seriously have some funny/weird ass shit like a couple times a week

Get Familiar

^whatever he's doing its def good news to read and keeps me up at work lol

starbucks needs to do sumtin like this from time to time lol
    Real life experiences told through music

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Download/Stream my latest project, 1Life EP @

I can't stand starbucks

Dunkin Donuts is much better

Get Familiar

i dont even drink coffee i just want to see these chicks lol
    Real life experiences told through music

Download/Stream my latest project, 1Life EP @

I really hate people Mic Dareall's Avatar
    Battle Record
    16-4

What a waste of police resources, having a sting operation with undercover cops and a 2 month long investigation to arrest just a couple females on misdemeanor charges for getting naked? They couldn't have just had the local patrol keep a closer eye on them and arrest them in action? Was this really worth all the effort and resources they put together to target them?

[YOUTUBE]9QCvMp0rSxU[/YOUTUBE]

Battle Record
    1-1

Quote Originally Posted by Mic Dareall View Post
    What a waste of police resources, having a sting operation with undercover cops and a 2 month long investigation to arrest just a couple females on misdemeanor charges for getting naked? They couldn't have just had the local patrol keep a closer eye on them and arrest them in action? Was this really worth all the effort and resources they put together to target them?
    That's a good point. Just goes to show you where the hard-earned tax dollars are going. I bet the undercover cops were having a field day doing that sting.
    [YOUTUBE]jfmiKmUlx6Q[/YOUTUBE]

I can't even stay living in the shade of all the motherfuckers that played ya...

Quote Originally Posted by Mic Dareall View Post
    they wanted to do it undercover so they could jump up and go "surprise nigga!"

Battle Record
    212-103
    Awards LLL Season Champion LLL HOF 200+ Wins

What's a thread like this without pics...

Forgive me my tardiness!

It seems there are quite a few places doing this!
    Way to go small business owners!!!

The Mob.
    Battle Record
    104-43
    Awards 100+ Wins

shit they should start doing that over here i'd just smoke blunts and drink coffee all day
    The words I write are oxygen to greatness.

Dead from the Heart out. Addict's Avatar
    Battle Record
    0-2

Best... Coffee shop... Ever.

Id find ways to just sit around and watch all day.
    It started with a kiss and turned out something else,
    The blood coils in through my veins, I think of no one else.
    I never believed in much, but I believe in this.
    I’m incomplete without you, I’d kill to taste your kiss

Battle Record
    1-1

Quote Originally Posted by Born To Kill View Post

This girl right here can make me a serious coffee addict.
    [YOUTUBE]jfmiKmUlx6Q[/YOUTUBE]

I can't even stay living in the shade of all the motherfuckers that played ya...