User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Showing results 16 to 24 of 24

Thread: Style Change. Need help.

Banned
    Battle Record
    4-5

Re: Style Change. Need help.

Man, this is why I despise Hip Hop now. They could say the most random shit but have a dope flow and everyone would vote for them. Don't worry bro.

Battle Record
    0-2

I know, Like I was sitting there, like re thinking his rhyme scheme, And He didn't have one. He was barely even rhyming. His flow was just so fire.
    And it sucks. it does bad.
    ["TheIntel"]

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Banned
    Battle Record
    4-5

fuck doing that shit then. homie, roll with nothing but straight punchlines. honestly, they don't even have to make sense as long as you roll with it, and it comes off straight.

Battle Record
    0-2

Thanks for actually understanding man,
    Thats my problem i'm not good with coming up with punchlines.
    ["TheIntel"]

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Well i dont know how much it'll help u but What i do to improve my flow:
    I only listen to those rappers whose flows are floody on beats like Eminem, Jay-z, Game, Wayne, Drake etc. But to keep myself lyrically ill i prefer to read the lyrics of rappers like Pac, Nas, Immortal Technique etc. I dont say that i dont listen to tracks from these rappers. I do, but very often.
    Reason?
    I dont want to allow their enunciations get stuck in my ears thats why i think my tongue throw words like I'm spitting fire. Lol
    Example:
    My friend's young brother used to watch(including listen lol) cartoons a lot and he didn't communicate much with real people.
    Result- Now he talks like a cartoon character. Lol

Dude find beats and write what comes to mind if u want to get hood live homeless and write bout what you see out there it worked for me

Tell' em why you mad, son Premiumm's Avatar
    Battle Record
    14-18

I swear if you change your writtens from something like

"This treacherous place beholds menacing screams,
    Empty bottles of hennasee and white evergreens,
    This fight of a blizzard, Might be a murder scene,
    A triggered wizard, Precision with scissors so clean,"

to something Gucci would say I will come to your house and smack you.

If you wanna become a "trap rapper" *rolls eyes* you don't have to dumb down your shit..jus write a topical about your hood (dont make the lines fuckin huge with descriptive shit jus write a decent topical)..find a beat..try an flow your topical on the beat..if lines are too long take out a word or change one to a shorter word. If they're too short you can add what I just call a profanity filler..add "fuckin" somewhere...or "dam..it can make lines more accurately flow together and can give that, i guess, "hard" effect you want. Also if you don't like your delivery and shit then just work on it. You said the kid had shit rhymes but a dope delivery and could rock the mic. Compile that with lines ive seen you drop and you could have people goin crazy. I have a problem with mic presence also..cant get that feeling to go through to mic..ive been workin on it and one of the tips i've gotten is to pick a rapper whose flow you really like. Perfect HIS style. Then integrate it with your own personal style. So far i've been doin that an have gotten better with delivery, or at least to me..My point is DONT dumb down your lyrics on everything you do for other people. I'm not saying read science books all day and become the next Canibus but what you posted as your comparative bars im sure everyone could understand. So what I'm sayin is if your cypherin an kids are goin nuts for some kid rhymin cat,hat,and bat and arent goin nuts for your lyrical shit then they obviously don't know what real good rap is...and if you really wanna im sure that if you can be super lyrical then you can prolly pull out that simple style with like 4 rhymes within a line. Or you can do what 90% of other rapper in the world think is good and rap about guns...which is dumb unless your clever with it...

Tell' em why you mad, son Premiumm's Avatar
    Battle Record
    14-18

btw..sry for the wall of txt haha

Shut up and make music Big Question's Avatar
    Battle Record
    24-10

why would you want an awsome flow with no content?

ive always struggled with my flow but i`ll never dumb it down, thats just selling out
    A.I

Hip Hop Uk Resurrection