User Tag List

Page 1 of 3 1 2 ... LastLast
Showing results 1 to 15 of 39

Thread: Frank P. - Transient...

Battle Record
    8-2

Arrow Frank P. - Transient...

im tryna make this album..i have two tracks made so far..this is the only song you get to listen to until the album is finalized..well, i'll post that collab joint i started in the lounge..but thats it..

http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/show...358/index.html
    http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/show...74#post7584174

[soundclick]8942383[/soundclick]

enjoy yall..this is gunna be it for a minute..

-Frank P.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

You've Earned a Custom Title! Vandle's Avatar

Re: Frank P. - Transient...

i like that beat.. the lows are mean bro. pretty hot track.. i like your approach.. was like listenin to a story, and i caught every line an metaphor, verse to hook. Almost reminds me a some atmosphere shit. Nice joint man, im feelin it.. holla when your albums done.. i'll buy

Soule

Cool beat. Been awhile since I played 10 Fold in my house lol. Your lyrics are pretty smooth. Nice delivery. Smooth flow. The mix sounded clean. Really have no complaints, can't wait for the album.

Battle Record
    8-2

"sleepers wake up like, 'what have i been missin'?"

Battle Record
    11-5

Beat was fucking sick!

Flow and delivery was spot on as usual. Smooth as shit. Lyrics are fucking crazy man. I was loving your rhyme scheme...power struggles and destiny...lots of quotable lyrical shit. And you also brought a personal approach to it as well. Liked how you closed off the track actually.

This was sick as hell man. I really liked the creativity and approach of the track. The beat was rocking too so that helped. I would bump this for sure.

If you need an extra verse on that album of yours holler at me.

Keep it up man, this was sick.

Social Media:

You've Earned a Custom Title! Nihilist's Avatar

Frank. P can't be touched.. fucking beasty..

I said it before.. I'll say it again.. everyone else on this site can fuck off as far as I'm concerned, Frank.P has mastered the craft of poetry..

Hit me up Frank when your next track drops, It's going straight into my Frank.P collection..

Battle Record
    8-2

top top..

Battle Record
    0-1

beat/rhymes/everything.....fucking ill..... track is hot.

''wont see a big face cause your just not promoted well...''

Get Familiar

aiigh checking this....coming in nice...vocals seem a tad bit low to me....flow is pretty smooth, mix is pretty nice too...got some nice rhymes on this...hmm only complaint is that it;s pretty long for no hook, especially for your first album track you're dropping

overall nice track tho i'll be looking for that album...stay up

RTF please
    http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/show...268/index.html
    Real life experiences told through music

Download/Stream my latest project, 1Life EP @

Battle Record
    8-2

i like how crazy i get slept on..60+ views and only 8 replies..2 of which are me uppin' my own post..

do i not RTF?..i swear everytime i post a song i RTF everyone who replied to mine and that has tracks up as well..i dont get them all in the same day..but i RTF everyone..shit..i even come in here and reply to like 3-4 joints and dont even post a track..which one of you song making fools even does that?..besides the mods..

anyway fuckin' way..up again..

Battle Record
    12-18

The flow was solid,very well done, delivery was calm & steady, I like the story-ness of this track. There was some real good lines/metaphors in this like usual.. like the ladder to sucess was dope. Overall this track was cool man, real steady flow all the way to the end, nice track to just follow the flow by nodding ur head an just listening to the lyrics, look forward to the album I'll definately be checking it...

Battle Record
    1-1

forgive me 10..i've been saving time to feed this..i mean before i even press play i have to do mind exercises to get ready for the illness i am about to endure..not to sound gay but, i ever tell you that ur my fav artist on rb? yea man i don't feel like writing but this will probably drive me to..

this beat is dope..sounds like a dr. dre type beat..piano and strings is sounding dope..flow is dope..transitions nice and smoothly every time you switch the flow up..lyricism is nice..very dope presence..lyrical content is just nasty..i have to rewind back a couple times to take in everything you saying cause its like so much shit you saying and i'm tryna follow it all through..this is def. a hot track mane..sickness as usual..you pretty underrated imo..and it kills me how some people can drop a track in rap songs and people who never take a look in this forum and give feed will just barge in here and give feedback..but over looks shit like this..when really they should be paying more attention to shit like this..music with substance..anyways nice drop 10..

[YOUTUBE]huERok8y-Oo[/YOUTUBE]

Battle Record
    13-5
    Awards Legendary Member Legendary Battle Legendary OM OM HOF

Damn duke. This is prolly the first track I kept on repeat from you more than twice in a while. I seriously bumped it for like a good half hour lol. I`m diggin` this. You did the beat serious justice. You know that already. When I first seen the title of it I had no idea what you were plannin` on doin` with the track. But this shit ws dope.

A.i

*Click one of ^those to check out my music and shit

Battle Record
    7-4

shit better be good FOO!

beat comes in hard. on some west coast shit. i fucks with this, you come in hard. your no doubt one of the best on this bitch. need your HOF already like jeez. your one of the Only artists on this shit that i'd actually buy a cd off of. flow goes in hard. lyrics go in just nisely. everything about this track is fire. ill have this on repeat for a while...rtf

[/FONT]

[/center]

Battle Record
    8-2

ups