Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 15 of 20

Thread: JackThreads: Discounted clothing site

Battle Record
    78-5
    Awards 75+ Wins

JackThreads: Discounted clothing site

Jackthreads.com

Invite only site. They have deals daily and sell anything from shoes, shirts, pants, hats, watches, etc. And all their deals are 50% or more off retail price. It's quick & free to sign up for the site and you can get e-mails daily or weekly of their sales. I'd recommend daily though if your interested because their discounts are limited time only (around 2-3 days).

Everything they sell is 100% authentic and straight from the companies themselves. So you don't have to worry about buying something and getting a knock off. If you ever purchase anything online related to clothing or accessories, I'd recommend signing up because you never know what's going to go on sale. They don't have hundreds of stuff on sale, but a few discounted items every day.

some stuff from the site:
    * Privacy Policy: We will never sell your information to other parties. It will be used to send you JackThreads communication only.

JackThreads.com provides brand name street wear, skate wear and contemporary fashion at the best discount prices via a members–only, online shopping community. Our street, skate and contemporary fashion includes sneakers, hoodies, outerwear, t-shirts, denim, polo shirts, hats, caps, sunglasses, bags, shoes, accessories and more. JackThreads.com is the first company to offer brand name street wear, skate wear and contemporary fashion in an online "invite only" environment.

JackThreads.com is proud to feature the best threads (aka street wear, skate wear, urban wear, street threads, street fashion, hip hop wear, etc.). Even better, we offer the best brands available like WeSC, Obey, Insight, Mishka, ALIFE, Dunderdon, Nudie, Beautiful/Decay, KR3W, Clae, 10.Deep, The Hundreds, Supra, Creative Rec, Addict, Shades of Greige, Nixon Watches, Sabre, Analog, and 3sixteen.

As a member, you'll receive...

1. Access to limited selections of brand name street fashion products offered daily
    2. Immediate notification of each sale sent out daily (as long as you are an opt–in subscribers)
    3. Quick product delivery times
    4. Great hook ups: all products offered at least 50% off

Streetwear/Skate/Surf/Contemporary Brands: Sneaky Steve, Converse, Adidas, Nike, Reebok K-Swiss, LRG, Puma, Volcom, Roxy, Quiksilver, Billabong, In4mation, Crooks and Castles, Alphanumeric, Alpine Stars, Analog, Boxfresh, Burton, Cheap Monday, Dissizit Exact Science, Imaginary Foundation, Flud Watches, Vestal Watches, Freshjive, G-Shock, Super Sunglasses, Incase, Gravis, Know1edge, Lemar and Dauley, Manhattan Portage, Maharishi, MH1 Maharishi, Vans, Mosley Tribes, Undrcrwn, Stussy, Undefeated, APC, Common Projects, Oliver Peoples, Spiewak, Triumvir, Tretorn, Cardboard Robot, Hellz Bellz, Harajuku Lovers, Married To The Mob, Paul Frank, 7 For All Mankind, Brown Sound, Ben Sherman, Diesel, Fred Perry, Kill City, Levi's, G-Star, Retro Sport, Penguin, Reef, Scotch and Soda, Neff Headwear, Shades of Greige, Timberland, True Religion, Modern Amusement, Howe, Wrath Arcane, Brixton Fibre Ops, Kid Robot, BBC, A Bathing Ape, BAPE, Dita Sunglasses, Corpus, Ludwig DC Shoes, Jeepney, Rockett, Dimmak, Skullcandy, Band of Outsiders, RRL, Diamond Supply, Co., Dragon, Electric, Hurle, Rogue Status, commes de garcon, hyden yoo fenchurch, nom de guerre, J. Lindeberg, Acne Jeans, Anon, Adio Shoes, 686, Von Zipper, Brixton, C1RCA, Dakine, DC, Dragon, Elm Company, Element, Etnies, Famous Stars and Straps, Gravis, Elm Company, Etnies, Gravis, Nike 6.0, Vans, Rossignol, Special Blend.

And yes..I'm a member of the site and just bought something today, so I figured I'd share the site with RB since I know more than likely most of you haven't heard of it. I really only buy clothing items or accessories from JackThreads or Karmaloop. Sign up if you want and get discounts whores

Jackthreads.com
    RB OG Triple OG

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

My Doe Flip Like Tae-Kwon Menace II Society's Avatar

Re: JackThreads: Discounted clothing site

Hahaha.. you tryna get them to click your invite so you can get $10 a head.

[YouTube]VTfrbU74TdE[/YouTube]

Battle Record
    78-5
    Awards 75+ Wins

I get nothing for anyone registering..If someone buys something though anytime..I get $10 as well..So ppl should sign up, see something they like..And buy some for yourself, your mom, your brother, your grandma, just go ham

lol..But naw. I never realized how good their deals were till today when I was actually looking. Figured I'd share.

Edit: They just put up a FreshJive jacket on there that's originally $300. It's on their for 3 days at $39.99. Can't beat that shit lol
    Last edited by Leonidas; April 6th, 2010 at 12:16 PM
    RB OG Triple OG

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

They need to sort it out better like they do on DrJays.com

Separate them by Department, Brand, Sale, New Gear, etc.

EDIT: That FreshJive jacket is ugly.. Lol
    Last edited by Menace II Society; April 6th, 2010 at 12:23 PM

Battle Record
    78-5
    Awards 75+ Wins

Once you click the section that's on sale you wanna look at, you can sort it by brand & size at the top

And this is the jacket I was talking about that was $300 but going for $39..It's sold out now, but if I wanted a jacket, I would've copped it. It's like a letterman jacket, but with a hoody on it

I don't think it's ugly..Maybe you were looking at the other FreshJive jacket with the fur lol. That shits gay
    RB OG Triple OG

Nah, I was talking about that one.. Lol

I'm not a big fan of those jackets.

And I knew about the whole sort by brand shit, but I don't see a good portion of those brands you listed that I usually look at. All of these brands I never even heard of.

Battle Record
    78-5
    Awards 75+ Wins

I don't buy a lot of stuff online..Just every now and then, so I haven't heard of many of the brands either. But with the sort thing, you can only sort by the section that they have on sale at that period. Not every brand listed you can see at once. Unless you mean something else lol

I just bought a G-Shock watch off their for a total of $60.98 instead of like $100-140 retail.
    RB OG Triple OG

What's the shipping like?

Battle Record
    78-5
    Awards 75+ Wins

Depends..if they have the set number of inventory their, it ships within 1-2 days of being purchased. Some items though are a pre-sale..they wait till the sells over, then get the exact number from the company and then ship it out, which takes 7-10 days. It'll tell you when you click and item and want to buy it

The watch I ordered is a pre-sale item and will ship in 7-10 days
    RB OG Triple OG

Battle Record
    12-8

that jacket is ugly, imo.

but then again i dont wear jackets. and then they just put a huge logo in the middle of shit, it's gay. only a few logos look good in a huge size. like Timbaland. and thats only on the shirts, imo. and TapouT. etc.

Battle Record
    78-5
    Awards 75+ Wins

Fools..Aint like I drooled over it and said it's the hottest shit. I just mentioned how it's normally $300 and they had it going for $39.

And Tapout's beyond gay..You only wear that if you wanna look like a douchebag.
    RB OG Triple OG

Lol @ Tapout.

"Ohhhh! Look at mee!! I'm MMA!! Yeah man!! I'm hardcore!!"

Battle Record
    78-5
    Awards 75+ Wins

Majority of ppl that where Tapout..You can look at them and tell their were flipping through the channels, saw a UFC fight on Spike TV and saw Joe Rogan wearing a Tapout shirt and thought it was cool.

Wearing Tapout is to shirts like wearing Crocs is to a sneakerhead
    RB OG Triple OG

I design all kind of "Leather Jackets". I have Online Store. Check out my latest design 8 ball jacket,

All the jackets in genuine leather for mens and womens at affordable and discounted price with free shipment to USA, UK and Canada.
    Last edited by Fredharry; February 4th, 2015 at 01:11 AM

Well there are others website as well which are giving discount offers and their prices are less than yours and those online store are also reliable. For more Visit Now