User Tag List

Page 1 of 3 1 2 ... LastLast
Showing results 1 to 15 of 31

Thread: Iconn vs Celph Taut...Celph no showed

Iconn vs Celph Taut...Celph no showed

Celph responded to a battle thread after Blacksz had already asked for it from me. Then Blacksz no showed after i posted early. Then Celph said he was ready last week. Then he asked for more time and said today he'd be ready. Then he said he cant make it because he has to work over time at his work place. http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/show...235/index.html
    http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/show...270/index.html

not a problem...here's my shit though.

enjoy.

[soundclick]9008638[/soundclick]

http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/show...223/index.html

http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/show...082/index.html
    Division Of Premier Emcees

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

myspace.com/iconn904
    New Music Available on iTunes, Verizon, & Amazon !

sociopathic necrophiliac StitchiZ's Avatar
    Battle Record
    7-7

Re: Iconn vs Celph Taut...Celph no showed

sick

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

[SOUNDCLICK]10412344[/SOUNDCLICK]

Battle Record
    35-10
    Awards 25+ Wins

wow ya voice really reminds me of dzk....almost identical, i'm gonna guess you are dzk shit i dont know sorry if im wrong but this was cool no doubt, i can see why celph ducked from the beginning lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Jawn Raw View Post
    wow ya voice really reminds me of dzk....almost identical, i'm gonna guess you are dzk shit i dont know sorry if im wrong but this was cool no doubt, i can see why celph ducked from the beginning lol.
    lol no im me not DZ. listen to the intro again. we've known eachother since 99' we were laughing when we first talked because we look like twins first of all and we sound alike. similar with the pitch in the voice but you can hear the difference if you go listen to shit ive done like "What You Need" or "Psalms 46:10". We all sound like someone somewhere. everyone says DMX or DZ for me and flow wise Chamillionare. see the pitch in yer voice reminds me of Rumorz...not yer style but the overall tone you have. lmao...you wanna see something even more scary than DZ & me looking and sounding alike...look at some pix of Enygma & Rumorz...then listen to em...that shit is freaky. Celph is actually pretty good but i dont record shit and then not post it.
    Last edited by Iconn; April 12th, 2010 at 04:29 PM

myspace.com/iconn904

haa...deaded...nice diss track...kinda reminds me of an old eminem/d12 style diss track...stayin musical and lyrical while just rippin on someone...i dig it...shit was ill

Quote Originally Posted by Rashad View Post
    haa...deaded...nice diss track...kinda reminds me of an old eminem/d12 style diss track...stayin musical and lyrical while just rippin on someone...i dig it...shit was ill
    word good look. im sittin here listening to yer shit right now. not bad homey i like it get at me for a verse if you need one.

myspace.com/iconn904

rofl......where you at Celph?
    G r i n d H o u s e

We see you lookin...stupid

Battle Record
    0-1

the intro was ehh.. not a fan of the voice/delivery...flow is good.... quality is great.... beat is DOPE.... lyrics is cool.. this was decent....battle wise....i think celph taut would eat you....but that's just me..thats all celph does is battle...you might make some good tracks....i dunno.. i wasn't impressed with this diss... i don't know why he didn't show... lol
    Last edited by EBCB; April 12th, 2010 at 08:22 PM

You've Earned a Custom Title! Vandle's Avatar

This shit was hot bruh.. good for him he no showed eh? Now ima go look around for some actually audios.. got some killer mic presence man, deliveries on point.. battle or not this was put together well...

Battle Record
    35-10
    Awards 25+ Wins

ah i see sorry my dude, i didnt mean to piss you off, i dont normally pay attention to intros and shit like that unless they are more appealing than just a basic voice and seem more funny, you just talked random shit so i didnt care to listen to the intro. im more about the song itself and it was crack in a pipe before it gets burned. the hook is kinda awkward with the i cut myself shit, sounds like he really gets on ya nerves or some shit. if your interested i wouldnt mind doing a track with you, but it's w/e

. Foolin' Forensics .
    Battle Record
    8-4

You sound like Imortal technique/ Cannibus to the max.

You've Earned a Custom Title!
    Battle Record
    4-1

Lmfao@your intro.
    Youre an asshole 4real my G lmao.
    K Bomb mustve been tight as fuck when he heard this shit lmao.

Lyrics hard as ever my nigga.

Cypher Sadist
    Battle Record
    37-15
    Awards AOTW 25+ Wins VBL Champion Legendary Member ABL Season Champion ABL Champion OM HOF

Quote Originally Posted by Jawn Raw View Post

Lol.. @ "ducked"... it's safe to hop off his nuts.

Simple and plain, story goes - I was pretty anxious to battle somebody, I answered his call out... he told me he was going battle Blacksz.. the day I answered his call out was the day I wanted to throw down, after he told me he was going battle Blacksz I didn't feel like battling at all anymore.

It's whatever, Iconn... I'll drop something to this when I get a chance, my bad for no showing, you know I wouldn't pull that shit without a good reason.

CypherAlumni

Vincent | Sammy | Vallus | Dose Blotter | Onceawhile | Virbius | Bag Mandela | Celph Taut

I can feel Cham style here, and being a huge fan of Cham.. I likes this.

Wow I mustve hit a nerve or something...sorry Icon I didn't realize you'd get so upset about an opinion of mine and thinking negative things about something. And how are you gonna even get pissed that I said you sound exactly like DZ when everyone here is saying the same shit? And seeing as we had never conversed ever how was I supposed to know you knew him? To the average person who knows nothing about you it sounds like you're biting his style, sorry for making an accurate guess. You gotta chill.