User Tag List

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Showing results 16 to 30 of 60

Thread: Male Grooming... you know you wanna talk about it

Battle Record
    57-8
    Awards Karaoke Champion 50+ Wins SOTW

Re: Male Grooming... you know you wanna talk about

Word, haha, good tags, I first heard that fuzzy caterpillar eyebrows insult on that Jackie Chan cartoon, haha.
    MoistPuss'
    Smoother than smooth

You know. You know. Cause when you know, you know. You Know.

The mind without a brain
    \i/

Battle Record
    0-2

theres more tags, than posts...

and dood, all u gotta do, is find yaself a girl with similar eyebrows...and you two and get close, then theyll become entangled, and theyll secrete eyebrow love juice, and youll make more of these gargantuan eyebrow monsters, that will roam the earth, in search of a lover...yeah...theyll scare the fuck out of the rest of us walkin around out there....but who are we to stop your eyebrows happiness...

Last edited by Toobs; April 27th, 2010 at 10:22 AM

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    34-8
    Awards 25+ Wins

i shave my pubes and ass crack hair
    [YOUTUBE]qZwqp6S1gIw[/YOUTUBE]

Battle Record
    6-0

fuckin tags best thing to happen to RB

I get rid of hair that is annoying...enuff said.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

My Doe Flip Like Tae-Kwon Menace II Society's Avatar

Lmaooooo the tags

[YouTube]VTfrbU74TdE[/YouTube]

Battle Record
    1-8

I shave my pubes thats about it. Im not really a hairy person. I have no hair anywhere but my pubes a little on my armpits, and on my head. My eyebrows are pretty bushy though too im still contempletin theres a place close to me that does that i might slip in at a weird time when maybe no one else will be there haha
    Producer/Rapper PM me if you wanna get down and collab on anything, or if you want to buy a custom beat

Battle Record
    0-2

i let a bitch talk me into shaving my pubes once...and i will NEVER do it again....it was fuckin horrible....2 days went by, and the stubble came back, and it was so fuckin irritating, that i wanted to just cut my dick off....its was like having a humungous heat rash all over the base of my dick and my balls..

Get Familiar

lol, i swear tags just killed youuuu
    Real life experiences told through music

Download/Stream my latest project, 1Life EP @

Battle Record
    10-3
    Awards LLL HOF

Quote Originally Posted by Erun. View Post
    I'm not a big fan of having hair anywhere on my body except my head. I'll just leave it at that.

Body hair promotes odour. If you actually read up on ancient Egyptian culture you'll find that a lot of men got rid of their hair everywhere, which is why they're all bald because they believed that it was unclean, I agree. I like smelling good at all times, and the women looooove it.
    lmfao.. dude ur killing me. all of your posts explain how much of a nerd you are. if you talked like this in real life.. you would have to be the most boring person i have ever encountered lol.

do you even listen to rap? or just bethoven and mozart?

Battle Record
    3-2

I use an electric trimmer on my eyebrows, 'cause I got a few rogue ones that grow longer than the rest and then they interfere with my eyelashes and makes me think I got somethin' in my fuckin' eye...

pubes... in this day and age, any self-respectin' man should trim that shit... not baby crotch shorn, but nice and tidy... women appreciate that shit, and I also expect it from my wife and previous relationships lol... and butthole hair gotta go too, that's just stank-breed like dude said...

I got hairy ass legs, kinda ridiculous... but I just roll with that shit... I did trim 'em one summer to tan better... but it was a pain in the ass to bother with...

I don't get hair on my chest really, just some scraggly shit that ain't worth worryin' about really... none on my back, I couldn't live with that if I had a hairy back, so I'm lucky I never had that problem...

Battle Record
    3-2

Quote Originally Posted by Nick. View Post
    lmfao.. dude ur killing me. all of your posts explain how much of a nerd you are. if you talked like this in real life.. you would have to be the most boring person i have ever encountered lol.

actually dude, it's cool to learn about shit, especially history... get your head out of your ass and grow up... school is lame as fuck, I'll admit, but learnin' about shit because it interests you is different...

Battle Record
    3-2

Quote Originally Posted by The Spaniard View Post
    Guys with plucked/waxed eye brows are the worst thing in history. Ever. When life on earth goes extinct, some alien archeologists will land here, and find pics of some metro, then decided the history of this planet isn't worth saving and blow it up.

I guess RB people should know that metro eye brows are the only way to save yourself from my cock raping your asshole.
    oh, and I'm not tryin' to be saved... *waits patiently*

Battle Record
    10-3
    Awards LLL HOF

Quote Originally Posted by Keeby Swaggz View Post
    actually dude, it's cool to learn about shit, especially history... get your head out of your ass and grow up... school is lame as fuck, I'll admit, but learnin' about shit because it interests you is different...
    word, i agree.. learnin is cool.

but when you cant give a simple opinion without soundin like a computer module then that makes you a boring individual. i guess you gotta read the majority of this dude's posts.. its actually comical.

My Doe Flip Like Tae-Kwon Menace II Society's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Nick. View Post

Why? Because he knows shit, it makes him a nerd? I think your post shows how ignorant you really are.

[YouTube]VTfrbU74TdE[/YouTube]

Battle Record
    10-3
    Awards LLL HOF

Quote Originally Posted by H.E. View Post
    Why? Because he knows shit, it makes him a nerd? I think your post shows how ignorant you really are.
    no.

i dont read because cave men didnt read and they got by just fine. i dont shave cuz european ppl didnt shave and they felt like it was natural, so i like that. have you heard beethovens symphony? simply splendid.

allow me to preoccupy myself with philosophy, and pull away from the people who dont 'think outside the box'.. and tell people how they should fix their characteristic flaws when im so completely booksmart i probably couldnt even survive at a social gathering.

lol, like wtf?