KnightShade's verse:

I come swarming with flows, warming your nodes, lyrical assaults dastardly and start storming your modes,
Conform the bestowed, I drop ‘Electric body Shocks’ to step up and own your ass like JailHouse Uniform Codes,
Im ‘Immortal’- worldly re-known for heavy consummate beat-downs, and holding straight tonnes,
Utilising still portals, this weak-clown gets merked in meek-towns, get murdered, I'll be known as the Next ~Golden OnE~,
Your verse is inconsequential, this detrimental mental slips disks and flips scripts when I slay hides,
Never sentimental, but experimental proving your style has limited capacity like hard discs for A drives,
This WoN is out of style like MC Hammer pants, Ill de-‘feet’ you to prove that Im looking at lames,
Booking your shame, rhetorical instigator is treating ya like a window and putting you in ‘pane’,
I swell flames alight, gasoline sentences ignite ideas and thoughts and proceed to tell shame plights,
Well claimed writes, battling a member from Word Perfect and most of them cant even fucking spell the name right,
Vast knowledge available to intrinsically spit, he ‘breaks up’ more times than school days have,
With past records Ive already beaten OnE, it seems he wants me to give him more Ls than his online record has done,
Rhyming in-a-stint of words in-a-sprint, instinctively lashing out in battles leave them walking with-a-splint,
In any rapping level imaginable I know Im ahead of WP's One and thats without the time difference,
This Pathetic Emcee gets Ripped Conclusively, Incisions Seriously Injures this Opponents Nutrients,
The same Phonetic Ego Ravaged, Continuing Investigation Sees Illness Obliterating his Nucleus’,
The omnipotent definition of MC, the ever knowing ever flowing who is capable of wins and is quick to plan,
Lyrical heavyweight, with swift demands Ill throw you in the air to prove that shit hits the fans,
My tactics attack shit, I smack back quick against wack shit so practice to drop your weak façade of theatrics,
I pack equipment and trap flicks, burned like matchsticks as I hand out more Ls than dealers to marijuana addicts...

~Style Switch~

Defeatin-me is like readin-a-test you ain't studied for cuz you know your gon' fail before tweakin-the-text,
searchin ways too brake me is like Recess-in-quests you gonna need more then Metal Teeth before you'd b eatin-the-best,
I'll Insert-leeches-who-feed-on-this-guest when I Reach-deep-in-ya-chest i'm startin 2 feel-the-weak-in-your-flesh,
i'll punch with Illness that hurts the vortex of words worst then first-tuberculosis,
So let-me reverse OnE with flows of Osteoporosis that'll Split your Bones Faster then the work-of-mozes....
OnE's verse:

Intro:
You don't belong on RB..with tractors behind ya, you still couldnt push me
this Kids soft and cuddly...i heard his *name* in disneys *Monsters INC*

Blah

Knight, your own words *Fail* you...thats why you *FeeD off Rejection*
You need this *Flow* to *Survive* like blood types and *Intravenous Injections*
Notice your fans Pullin the *Shades* down in *Broad daylight*
Call yourself *Lampshade* cuz your still is style *dim* in the middle of the *kNIGHT*
This is like *practice* before the *big game*..i just *walkin thru* this kid
he's simplistic, only time he talks about *Semi's* is in *math* class referrin to *Radius'*
Like *Forgettn Yeast While Bakin*.. You Aint Neva Gettn Ya *Cake-Up*
The Only *Powder* You Touchin Is *Make-up*...So Like *Dry Sex*..You Jus A *Fake-Fuck*
Your *PRoduction* is *Ass*...I post some *Shit* and everyone *jumps on my dick*
Your crews sick? Why do they *Run* they *laxatives* whenever *challenged-to-script* {text}
Call this battle *one sided*..like i'm battlin a *one legged* kid on a *kickstand*
*You ain't never gonna be hot*...thats a positive...you won't need any *FANS* lol
You really want fans? Only *fans* you'll ever *See* will *rotate* on your *ceiling*
Like *blind priests* with *nerve disease* touching *alter boys*...One *HAS NO FEELING*
And when i look at *The ProductiON*..i dont see a fake ass leader and 30,000 followers
I see *Snow White*...a bunch of *midgets* tryin to get inside the *Pussy* of *Her/knightshade* lmao
I'm an element of destruction..construction somethin wit destructive function totally crushin this kid's glory
I'm like *A.D.D.* kids at *3D movies*..you'll need *pills to make ya Ill* and *special glasses* to *SEE me* ha
I *Throw down* a knight...like playin *Chess* with *retards*..shit will always be *Unfair*
After *facing ME*..kids gonna want to *Wear rags over his head*..like *osama bin ladens mother* ouch...

Finish this fake fuck:
I use text to snap necks.. overload hard dives.. leavin your computer unable ta compute~this
Cuz i leave *Knight's ass* like his *Siggy*....you *TRY IT...RIP IT...then LEAVE IT* hot ripped

OnE won this battle 5-0