User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: Good kit for my guitar??

Good kit for my guitar??

Hello, i am guitar player, i have played guitar for 13 years. I love it very much,it is one part of my life.
    Yesterday, i found this Gear One GS2 Metal Guitar Stand online in suddently.I feel it is suitable for my guitar, but i never used it before.
    What do you think about it ? Shoud i get it ?Is it a good kit?I need your review.

Re: Good kit for my guitar??

Touch My Beard Extinctor Draconis's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by The Spaniard View Post
    im thinking you may be a spam bot.
    De Kapitein

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Get Familiar

i'm thinking you need to lose that gut
    Real life experiences told through music

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Download/Stream my latest project, 1Life EP @

Battle Record
    0-1

you can leave the 'maybe' out

[youtube]TQFKtBdC6iU&[/youtube]

-
    -
    -
    -

Battle Record
    0-4

It's NOT your Fault

Battle Record
    0-2

My nephew taught himself the guitar and is amazing... he writes better than me too and is in the metal/deathmetal/hip hop genres. His voice is good but def would need some studio tweaks. I tried to get him on this site but he has a baby and works 2 jobs. Anybody looking for an addition to their group or what ever HMU cause I know he’s special and has a chance to maybe make it.
    +~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~¥~+
    CLA919

Hello guys here, as for me, right now I don't understand what bass envelope filter is the best one. How to choose something good? I don't really want to waste my money.... I decided to check this stereodamage site and one article that was written by Artem Ali and now I think that Fender Pour-Over Envelope Filter Electric Guitar Pedal is nice variant, but what is your personal opinion about them? Please help me to choose something cool, I came here as I know that there are a lot of professionals in this sphere.