User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 13 of 13

Thread: Kill You (Finished Song)

You've Earned a Custom Title!
    Battle Record
    0-1

Kill You (Finished Song)

Chorus
    Fuckin pain is all i want you to feel and until you feel what i felt i wont ever stop , even if you died i still wouldnt be happy , so now u can look at me and say ima prick , i still dont give a fuck cause your stil full a shit , You pushed me n i couldnt hack it , and im still a pussy , but your still a faggit , atleast i admit it , but your lien to yourself , im goin insane and i need some fuckin help .

Ill destroy u like i did hitler , that shit wasnt suicide it was me wen i hit um , even wen i was still in my mothers belly while she was sittin round drinkin n watchin telly on drugs sniffin up the crac not doin a tap, fuck it anyway screw her ill live with her mistakes n ill take them and learn , turn in the other direction wen i see my obsticals to the side ill be steppin , my opticals been imprisoned to 1 vision , its now 1 mission for the world to listen hear my flows get all the hoes ill never slow so as long as my airway flows ill stay here on this earth deep down in the dirt always cumin first never second or third spittin every word like its my last to fast for the last to catch attack with venom as i spiral threw your vains bacterial rivil make you feel the pain as i seep through ur pours kill you with hell rasing mataphores take 2 more twist them and rap them round you blind you giv u the swine flew dismember your mind too , chop off both ur arms dismember ur spine place them in a lateral line put them in my room new interior design all while your still alive take ur car for a test drive with u in the back seat , your hardly a person just a pile of meat i should put u in an oven with 90 degree heat or drown u while u covered in concrete but the other way i get to eat hmm thats a treat so while i drive through the street stay down i dont want any pigs lookin around dont make a sound actually jus incase ill cute off ur toung n selatape ur mouth ,now u cant pout let alone shout , now you wont make me mad i hope u feel glad i jus might hav saved ur pain for later on cause wen we get bak to my house im gunna tare u apart like im part mechanical im an animal its a casual cause of effect its my annual cause to collect any person i select at random take there life in the end with a magnum
    Chorus
    Fuckin pain is all i want you to feel and until you feel what i felt i wont ever stop , even if you died i still wouldnt be happy , so now u can look at me and say ima prick , i still dont give a fuck cause your stil full a shit , You pushed me n i couldnt hack it , and im still a pussy , but your still a faggit , atleast i admit it , but your lien to yourself , im goin insane and i need some fuckin help .

Im the sickest , slickest , and quickest , ill leave u with shit u wont even believed that you witnessed , So if u try to begin this you better be able to finish , you come to me i wont deminish , ill spit so fast u wont believe its english , call me skittish , but ill make u do what i want you to do , who knew that i could do voodoo ? who do ? You do ? call me a magician , This is my exibition of demolision , you give me aminition ill relise a full fuckin nucleour emission , see all i wanted is for your to listen , why you gotta be dissin , iv already told you im goin to hell and im not comin back , and if you try to track my tracks , ill turn back with a new rap attack , ill leave you lien on flat on your back , rip off ur sack put the balls in a flask , kill anybody that asks , what the fuck was that , ill say it was an illusion ill leave them fussion inside your head , ill leave u dead ur sprawled across my bed , im lik a spider and u crossed the path of my web , but i wont give you any lethal injections to knock you out , ill leave u to feel the full pain of my mouth , bitin off bits of ur skin , im goin in for the kill goin for the win , i dont give a fuck if its a sin , cause im the devils next of kin , i was sittin next to him in his house , helped him kill his own spouse , but now its time for me to re-route and take a new path in life dispite the things along the way ill still keep on goin n flowin never slowin , and always throwin these punches until i can lean over n hear ur neck wen it crunches ,
    Chorus
    Fuckin pain is all i want you to feel and until you feel what i felt i wont ever stop , even if you died i still wouldnt be happy , so now u can look at me and say ima prick , i still dont give a fuck cause your stil full a shit , You pushed me n i couldnt hack it , and im still a pussy , but your still a faggit , atleast i admit it , but your lien to yourself , im goin insane and i need some fukin help

My mother should have abort me , but she didnt she was probably ready to snort me , but i wasn coke i was a baby , fuck this bitch she's the one thats crazy , so if she made me i wonder what that makes me ? Somebody help me , i dont think im mentally healthy , im unstable , but i might be able to stay stable , as long as i stay fightin , and spittin this shit faster than lightin , Im like a fuckin python , always tightnin , around your air passage as i pass your ass through a cascet , and laugh at it , say i was the one that killed this faggit , and ill take a picture so i could always look at it , i think ima be a blood addict , Fuck drugs ill take a hatchet , and stab it rite inbetween your iner splegn , and hope to hear u fuckin scream , as the blood creates a little fuckin stream , you might find me a little mean , but thats just me , ill swim in your red river , and watch all you little bitches quiver , ima cold hearted , when i walk by i see you start to shiver , take your last drink cause im takiny your liver , its mine like every other fuckin organ in your body , Your fuckin kidney , spleen , stomach and your fuckin rectum , ill splatter your bladder , leave you in a fuckin tatter , and place you on a platter and get ready to eat , i dont give a fuck if you dont like me cause this the way i guna stay , so you better pray ur not the next person i see walkin alone , cause when you on ur own u guna be fuckin overthrown , Im like an overdose , ill erode u from the inside , like a splint in ur side , ill be huntin from every angle , just waitin for right moment to strangle , fuckin dangle you as i stamp on you , take your blood away like a fuckin tampon , then kill all of your family members and come back and dismember ur embreo cause im ina little bit of a temper , but now im at the stage that if i get ina full blown rage , ima engage and eat every fuckin bone from your ribcage .

Sorry about the bad format . Give feeback please , not all just about it should be laid out better , tell me what u tink of the song

Re: Kill You (Finished Song)

links.
    Impart wisdom
    In part wishing
    The wit-starved listen
    & dim sparks glisten.

Battle Record
    0-1

Battle Record
    0-1

you link to threads in which you have given feed

not threads in which you've dropped...

...right?
    Impart wisdom
    In part wishing
    The wit-starved listen
    & dim sparks glisten.

Battle Record
    0-1

...audible sigh.
    Impart wisdom
    In part wishing
    The wit-starved listen
    & dim sparks glisten.

Battle Record
    0-1

Okay , more feedback please other than Audible . . .
    Last edited by C.rabbit; February 26th, 2011 at 03:01 PM

Banned
    Battle Record
    2-2

A bit choppy, but otherwise not bad.

Battle Record
    26-9
    Awards PS Champion/IE Champion PC HOF PS HOF PS Season champ OM HOF Legendary PC

Go check out the rules... 3 links of piece you've left good feedback on. Another mod may close this, but feel free to PM me or another mod with the other links.

Before you do anything, work on your structure.

example:

I sit here alone, smoking and thinking of yesterday
    This cigarette drags me through the pains, things I didn't say
    Eventually words will erupt from my mouth and fall on your lap...
    make their way into your brain and remind you of the love we had.

hope this helps.

Battle Record
    26-9
    Awards PS Champion/IE Champion PC HOF PS HOF PS Season champ OM HOF Legendary PC

Go check out the rules... 3 links of piece you've left good feedback on. Another mod may close this, but feel free to PM me or another mod with the other links.

Before you do anything, work on your structure.

example:

I sit here alone, smoking and thinking of yesterday
    This cigarette drags me through the pains, things I didn't say
    Eventually words will erupt from my mouth and fall on your lap...
    make their way into your brain and remind you of the love we had.

hope this helps.

Battle Record
    0-1

Okay , more feedback on the song please

Impart wisdom
    In part wishing
    The wit-starved listen
    & dim sparks glisten.