User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Showing results 16 to 26 of 26

Thread: GT and KOTD suck

Battle Record
    13-2

Re: GT and KOTD suck

there's a lot of good battles on both GT and KOTD. now with all of these extra leagues and shit their adding to build their brand (which is smart) I agree there's an over-saturation of mediocre emcee's. but damn near every battle at Grizzle II was top-tier battlers and were dope as fuck.

Battle Record
    32-8
    Awards 25+ Wins

Gattas needs to get more battles. She's dope. ^
    Legendary Song - Winter Snow

Soule

Kannon is an entertaining rap battler on GT. He reminds me of a preacher. Kinda funny.

Battle Record
    13-2

yeah Kannon's ill. his battle w/ Heartless was nice & he battled over sea's on Don't Flop and had another dope performance.

Battle Record
    1-1

Gattas suck to me. She tries too hard to be hard and sound hard. I seen 3 of her battles. She turns me away. She doesn't say anything. Just my opinion.

[YOUTUBE]huERok8y-Oo[/YOUTUBE]

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Because whether you agree with it or not, there are a lot of people that like the styles they use. There is also a certain way to get known and by conforming to a ceratian style will get you the notoriety you wanted by entering the league. Personally there are a good bit of stand out MC;s in these leagues, but with everyone of those there are 5 cookie cutter cats trying to leave their mark. Just the way it is. Its ignorant to say that they are all the same. That just proves that your biased in your opinion and you only hear it the way you wanna hear it instead of trying to think outside of the box. Battling pretty much started accapella so its not really surprising to see these leagues do it this way. Battling on beats is frowned upon kinda by a good amount of people. I just like to listen to them because they ARE written. I wanna see how in depth an MC can go when they have time to be creative and write sometihng.

Battle Record
    179-20
    Awards Legendary Member 1-2 Punch HW Champion 1-2 Season Champion LLL Champion Golden Glove Champion LLL HOF 150+ Wins

views like this are funny as hell to me... it's like saying all URL battlers are gun talk... in just my division, i don't see how you can say me, Carter Deems, Stareater, Syahboy, Brixx, Kaveman Brown, Ness Lee, Syd Vicious, Dollar, Casper, Cranium, etc., have the same flow or style... with the number of people battling now, sure, there will be people that have the same flow (ie. Stainless & Dirt in Upstate) but a lot of it is a regional thing... no one changes the way they rap to intentionally sound like someone... those that do come off as awkward

Battle Record
    13-5
    Awards Legendary Member Legendary Battle Legendary OM OM HOF

^that

A.i

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

*Click one of ^those to check out my music and shit

8-X DETROIT TURK