User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: Diomedes' Love Child, you are a LADY!

World's Straightest Man TheStraightMan's Avatar
    Battle Record
    2-4

Diomedes' Love Child, you are a LADY!

This is the only place where I could post that. And guess what, you JC-Penney's loving, tofu eating, gymnastics enthusiast, "days of our lives" fangirl?

You can't edit this post, so now you have to live with the fact that I successfully and effortlessly (you give off a huge feminine vibe, so I just reflected it into a series of relevant comments) labeled you as a wanna be ashlee simpson.

Seriously, you thought you'd try and be cute by changing one of my open mics into something where I claim I suck. I can do that myself. If you wanted to be funny, you could've tried insulting me with an insult like real internet men do, since that's about the worst thing one can do on a forum.

I hereby call you... a LADY. Which means now you face the struggle of equal rights. You will be paid less to do the same job a man does. You will have to make more stops to your local drugstore to pick up tampons or pads. Your life is doomed now. Joke's on you.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

It's watching you.

World's Straightest Man TheStraightMan's Avatar
    Battle Record
    2-4

Re: Diomedes' Love Child, you are a LADY!

and equality for women itself is a huge, huge joke. And a funny one.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

It's watching you.