11 55.00%
  • No

9 45.00%
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 15 of 19

Thread: Arch

Battle Record
    45-8
    Awards Legendary Audio ABL Champion BOTW AOTM AOTW Legendary Member - Award Request Accepted

Arch

Nominated By Oatmeal

4 x FL HW Champion
    1 x OM HoF
    3 week reign of LLL HW Championship during Season 12
    Season 12 LLL HW Championship Runner-Up
    Season 16 1-2 Punch Champion
    150+ FL Wins
    2x RBTL Undefeated Tag Team Champion w/ King

Since I've been here, I can't think of anyone who is more respected as a battler. He's been here for a long ass time now, and has maintained his spot as one of the top names on the site. He's beaten a number of legends and top-tier opponents, and is almost always the betting favorite for battles. His style is unique, and he consistently comes up with some of the dopest punchlines on the site. I think it's time to vote him in.

P. Mortuus vote invalid (voted no)
    Grim Reapa vote invalid (voted yes)
    King Ancel vote invalid (voted no)
    Marvelous vote stands (yes)
    GOW vote stands (no)
    King Soule' vote stands (no)
    TayTay' vote stands (no)
    Philly vote stands (no)
    Last edited by XM; June 7th, 2011 at 08:14 PM
    Where the fuck was I fore they found me?
    Floatn in a meadow, dragonflies all around me
    Seeded in a ghetto, smokin cigarellos
    Stress oceans try to drown me
    Walking on water like when Christ did, glidin
    Mic in my plam like the trident in the hand of Poseidon

Battle Record
    36-16
    Awards 1-2 Season Champion FL Champion 25+ Wins

Re: Arch

Arch has dominated in 1-2, always a fierce competitor in LLL.
    He's a part of the only undefeated tag team and a 2x champ
    In the league for tags. Other than that, I haven't seen anyone
    Better at nameflips and that is why I have to vote yes. Dude is
    Just dope and nobody likes checking in when they are battling Arch.
    DayumNation

Battle Record
    40-7
    Awards OM HOF Golden Glove Champion LLL HOF 25+ Wins

sorry if this is a freepost, but is the nominator exempt from voting?

The nominators vote is automatically deemed as 1 yes.

-XM
    Last edited by XM; June 8th, 2011 at 01:15 AM

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    12-8

Dude has come a long way, and has made it all the way to doing Grind Time. If that doesn't say something for his talent, then I don't know what does. Plus, he has been a loyal member to the site for years, always looking out for the interests of RB.

Definitely a yes from me.

Audio wise Arch has did nothing on RB, yes GT is an accomplishment but not one for RB...plus he's being voted for Text, not Audio..

Vote invalid

-XM
    Last edited by XM; June 8th, 2011 at 11:37 AM

You've Earned a Custom Title!
    Awards 75+ Wins

It's in for text, not loyalty or grind time.. You don't know what u're talkin about do you?

I'll vote yes.. He beat some big heads his days in FL.. Dunno if he's ever champed a season of something.... Well yea he champed the 1-2 but other than that he's always done good in LLL too... And his battle record is dope,

I feel like i'm riding hits nuts but he's one of the best here...

v/Yes

Soule

Why you even voted again is beyond my comprehension..especially after I posted in the first post that you're vote stood as no...stop posting in here

-XM
    Last edited by XM; June 9th, 2011 at 11:56 AM

Battle Record
    16-5
    Awards PC HOF OM HOF

honestly im going to keep it real audio wise here he cannot even be considered legendary in audio....does his thing off the site over at gt but isn't related to what goe's down on the site.
    text wise dude had done his mother fucking thing man ..
    4 x FL HW Champion
    1 x OM HoF
    3 week reign of LLL HW Championship during Season 12
    Season 12 LLL HW Championship Runner-Up
    Season 16 1-2 Punch Champion
    150+ FL Wins

will i even get havve or close to half by the time i leave? no probably not.....so word lol. but im not sure this deem's him a legend. the amount of victories and the 4x fl hw-champ is really the only thing that stick's out to me. fuck arch is a dope and super cool muh'fucking white person ...that will probably hate me in shit but i got a fat ass headache and aint feeling too shabby, dude's probably going to get in anyway.

but im going to keep it real and say NO...NOT YET ''sorry''
    AI

Battle Record
    64-17
    Awards Legendary Battle SAP Champion 1-2 Season Champion FL Champion LLL Champion Haiku Champion OM HOF Legendary Member LLL Season Champion PC HOF

Well in short, yes. it would be a loud, resounding, inarguable yes if he had more experience/success in LLL, but i still think its a yes. He has the second most recorded wins on the site, he has champed LLL twice and been to a season champ match. he's half of the greatest tag team the world has ever seen (lol). so the accomplishments are there, although maybe not in the quantity of other Legends.

what i think is a big consideration is his overall contribution to the site. he stepped in and saved a season of LLL after KTG went ghost, he's been a mod forever in FL, he basically invented the Ranking System as is and is soley responsible for that forum running as smooth as it does. so that combined with his accomplishments makes this a yes imo

vote in

Battle Record
    32-11

v. nope

nice enough dude, but not legends material.

Battle Record
    277-128
    Awards Cypher Winner 1-2 Punch HW Champion FL Champion Golden Glove Champion 200+ Wins

Arch is without a doubt sick in text battling. Been on her for years and elevated his ass off to winning live battles as well. A great mod, smod, and admin as well. Undeniabley the coolest e-cat Ive ever met as well. His has a list of accomplishments that speaks of his text royalness and ability to be the unstoppable cat that he has been. No complaints about Arch in this category at all. He's one of those battlers that you MUST prepare for even if you're a vet.

vote yes
    Last edited by KnowP; July 12th, 2011 at 10:43 AM

Battle Record
    59-22
    Awards FL Tournament Winner - Award nomination from Kill Spree accepted. 50+ Wins

V/ ABSO-FUCKING-LUTELY (thats a yes)

First off this is one of the few helpful vets on the site. Always willing to give advice and mentor newer members. DOHPE (yea i stole that from GoW) text battler. And not to mention a gifted Audio head. I honestly think if you don't accept him as a legend it would be a huge injustice. How many members can say they made the jump from text to audio to actual LIVE battling??? not many but he as done this and performed very well at each jump.

Battle Record
    28-12
    Awards 25+ Wins

Arch is a pretty sick battler and an even better mod who ive been following since i started here. He appeared on grind time numerous times. Not to mention the 150 wins hes got under his belt.

That being said id feel completely stupid saying no. Hes a beast!

V/Yup
    #BaseBoyzSwag

Battle Record
    9-2

Of course Arch should be in legends. He has an amazing FL record, defeated so many old heads, is a fierce competitor in any league he is in. In addition, he's champed a season of 1-2. He has the second most amount of FL wins. He has also helped many battlers elevate.
    V/In

Battle Record
    15-7

v/ No

Not enough evidence of dominance in leagues. That's what people look for. Plus "there's plenty of other writers that haven't been nom'd yet and I don't think he should get in until everyone else gets a nom + the nod". That's what everyone else seems to say in Legends lol.. Jk.

Nah, I think he'll get in, but this is a little premature considering he will have many more accomplishments to come I'm sure. Including some sort of season champ or something.. Which is the usual requirement for legends who've been inducted.

Just a thought. No hard feelings Arch. You know how it is. It won't be long though..
    Artificial.Intelligence

Battle Record
    58-60
    Awards 50+ Wins

arch is a well thought of member on RB. I got my butt whipped against him 3 times. He is well respected by virtuously everyone on RB. He's a sick battler, damn good. He's been here since '03 why shouldn't he be in Legends, he is a legend. Period. Look at his record. He's #2 in overall rankings in RB. He's like 164-15. Hes a tough opponent, ive tried my best against him and i know im not on his level but he always brings heat that not many (if any) can beat. Not only is he a good battler, but hes open to help people elevate and get members to reach their potential. I haven't been here that long to see all of his battles but nonetheless he is a text opponent no one should ever take lightly.
    It's plain stupidity he's not in Legends already.

v - yes.