9 45.00%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Showing results 16 to 19 of 19

Thread: Arch

Axis Powers
    Battle Record
    1-0

Re: Arch

This is for text and he's not even won an LLL or a Battle Tourney, how can he be even considered as legendary when he's not the best on here and never as been. He hasn't dominated on here at all for any significant length of time, the voting just gets sloppier and sloppier on here.

v/no
    I'm so fly, they sent for a swat team to stop me.

HenceForward.

Battle Record
    64-17
    Awards Legendary Battle SAP Champion 1-2 Season Champion FL Champion LLL Champion Haiku Champion OM HOF Legendary Member LLL Season Champion PC HOF

up over closed threads, please vote

Battle Record
    61-50
    Awards 50+ Wins

I think he is a great text battler, definitely a huge role model and influence in the FL scene. I think his lack of accomplishments does bring him down but I think he is still worthy of being a Legend textcee. Although he hasn't really champed a whole season of LLL he has proved to be a serious contender in many cases. Personally I believe he should be in.

v/ In

Battle Record
    36-14
    Awards 25+ Wins

Nope...the fact is that he plays the "nice guy" role so much that people like him, and it causes him to be overrated and win more than he should. A lot of the FL guys look up to him, and you notice that they're the ones who are voting for him a lot of the times in his wins vs good competition. It also shows in here, with most of the FL guys voting him in, and a lot of vets saying No. Arch is a good guy and all, but it seems that because of that people here are casting an emotional vote and not a rational one. He's never dominated an LLL season or gauntlet tourney. Since this is legends, you can't just vote any old person in. Just like what they say in football, it's the hall of fame, not the hall of very good. This applies here, because arch is a good text battler and a good member, but he's not in a class of his own, and that's what it should take to get into legends.

No
    Scytsophrenia