User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: Cypher Rules

Battle Record
    7-0
    Awards Haiku Season Champion PC HOF

Cypher Rules

We all know how these work so i'm not going to bother hounding you guys with a bunch extraneous do's and don'ts or other BS that waters down the draw of the forum, but there are however some basic ground rules you need to follow to insure things keep running smoothly. Let me break it down short and sweet:

- No free posting. Quite simply that's anything that doesn't qualify as a contribution or adhere to the thread specifications. Posts of this kind or any other random BS'ing, hate, spamming, etc. will be deleted.

- No consecutive posts. Meaning, if you just posted you are required to wait for another person to post before posting again in the same thread.

- Stay on topic and if specified be sure to leave one for the next person. Should you forget to do so, edit one into your original post rather than post again. If the previous person fails to leave one you are permitted to make up your own.

That's pretty much it. I'm won't be handing out warnings or attempt to have anyone banned from here like others have had the tendency to do in the past (except in extreme cases), so I'm leaving it up to you guys to keep everything in order and moving forward. Don't let me down.

Have fun and be creative.
    Last edited by Mantra; July 10th, 2011 at 07:04 AM

Battle Record
    7-0
    Awards Haiku Season Champion PC HOF

Re: Cypher Rules

Rule change regarding back-to-back posts:

If the last post in a thread is over 24 hours old and you are the last poster, you are allowed to make consecutive posts.

Battle and all common room is shred for the chunks for the field. Manner of the team and write my essay for me cheap for the reforms or the turns. The path is filled for the approval of the turns for the guile and approach of the room.

how do I post new thread on this forum?

Cypher Sadist
    Battle Record
    37-15
    Awards AOTW 25+ Wins VBL Champion Legendary Member ABL Season Champion ABL Champion OM HOF

Bottom left corner of each forum.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

CypherAlumni

Vincent | Sammy | Vallus | Dose Blotter | Onceawhile | Virbius | Bag Mandela | Celph Taut

I was surfing the net and luckily came across this site and found some very interesting stuff here
    fall guys