User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: 30 minutes or less

it aint hatin if you suck I-M-E's Avatar

30 minutes or less

haah this movie looks funny and dumb but i still want to see it
    the great song at the end makes me laugh and makes me want to see it..
    [YOUTUBE]8oLOLTc6Qzc[/YOUTUBE]
    The Hip Hop Sounds Of...
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    7-1

Re: 30 minutes or less

i think it's gonna fail for the simple fact of it shouldn't..

it's got a lot of funny people in it..so how can it lose?

type deal..

think of the movie, funny people

but we shall see..hopefully im wrong..

Banned

i think this shits gonna b funny as fuck haha
    "U DEFLOWERED MY SISTER AND I KNOW ALL THE DETAILS!?!"

Battle Record
    78-5
    Awards 75+ Wins

Just started seeing this preview two days ago, and I want to see it. Looks like it'll be pretty funny.

..But the storyline..Can't they be sued for it? By at least Brian Wells family?

For those that didn't know of the 2003 incident: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brian_W...bank_robber%29

I actually found out about the movie two days ago when I was watching tv with my gf, something on E..and the thing about Brian Wells came on..She had never saw or heard of it, so I remembered from seeing it years back and told her all about it..Then she said that it sounded exactly like the movie. I never heard of the movie, so I IMDB'ed it, and saw the trailer...Sure enough, minus the humor and the outcome I'm sure, the plots were the same.
    RB OG Triple OG

im going to see it. they filmed it @ my favorite pizza joint and wanted to use my apt. but i never got a call back.

You've Earned a Custom Title!

Quote Originally Posted by Leonidas View Post
    Just started seeing this preview two days ago, and I want to see it. Looks like it'll be pretty funny.

..But the storyline..Can't they be sued for it? By at least Brian Wells family?

For those that didn't know of the 2003 incident: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brian_W...bank_robber%29

I actually found out about the movie two days ago when I was watching tv with my gf, something on E..and the thing about Brian Wells came on..She had never saw or heard of it, so I remembered from seeing it years back and told her all about it..Then she said that it sounded exactly like the movie. I never heard of the movie, so I IMDB'ed it, and saw the trailer...Sure enough, minus the humor and the outcome I'm sure, the plots were the same.
    If they did use the real story as the story line (as it seems they did) they most likely got permission to do so I'd think.

Looks funny tho, can't wait to see it!

Battle Record
    78-5
    Awards 75+ Wins

As far as the real life situation of this..The family is pissed and find a movie made so closely to what they went through disgusting. But I guess since they didn't use any of the familys names, exact plot of what really happened, etc..they can't sue or have a say.

As far as the movie..I went and saw it today. It was pretty damn funny and altogether a good comedy flick. Thought everyone did a good job acting and the story, even though loosely based on true events, was something refreshing instead of seeing a super hero or sci-fi movie.
    RB OG Triple OG

You've Earned a Custom Title! Madbeats's Avatar

[QUOTE=Leonidas;8220917]As far as the real life situation of this..The family is pissed and find a movie made so closely to what they went through disgusting. But I guess since they didn't use any of the familys names, exact plot of what really happened, etc..they can't sue or have a say.[QUOTE]

This is what I've been hearing, that they wouldn't likely have a case... but anyone can sue anyone for anything.
    Last edited by Madbeats; August 14th, 2011 at 12:21 AM

Battle Record
    1-0

Nick Swardson's mad funny