User Tag List

Page 4 of 26 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 14 ... LastLast
Showing results 46 to 60 of 383

Thread: Legendary Chat

Battle Record
    26-9
    Awards PS Champion/IE Champion PC HOF PS HOF PS Season champ OM HOF Legendary PC

Re: Legendary Chat

Quote Originally Posted by oatmeal View Post
    lol you're the most aggro person on RB, Weapon Color, you need to relax. You don't need to throw yourself into every discussion that has nothing to do with you.
    Oh shut up, Dagel gets more shit than anyone else on this website. Dude has done and said some shit that made me want to kill him, but when he's not doing anything, there is no reason to keep giving him bullshit.

and I'm relaxed.

Battle Record
    40-7
    Awards OM HOF Golden Glove Champion LLL HOF 25+ Wins

relaxed people don't insert themselves into discussions that have nothing to do with them, in an aggressive manner no less. You've done that twice in this very thread. I like Dagel, working on a collab with him now, just saying you would do better to stick to posts that begin with "Hey Weapon Color..."

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    26-9
    Awards PS Champion/IE Champion PC HOF PS HOF PS Season champ OM HOF Legendary PC

relaxed people don't insert themselves into discussions that have nothing to do with them, in an aggressive manner no less. You've done that twice in this very thread. I like Dagel, working on a collab with him now, just saying you would do better to stick to posts that begin with "Hey Weapon Color..."
    And how did you get involved in this 'discussion.'

and you know this is an open forum, right? It's everyone's business unless it's a PM.

Soule

But Weapon Color is only his superhero name.

Soule

Blacketh, how am I being a hoe by not voting on your piece? Honestly? I've seen you write better when you first came to RB and those pieces didn't get the legends nod. So why would this one?

Battle Record
    26-9

I always assert myself with dominance because I don't want to be femininely passive aggressive.

Soule

I voted, but for some reason can't add to the poll?

Battle Record
    26-9

you may have looked at the poll or something. I'll take a look.

Battle Record
    26-9

fixed*

Battle Record
    40-7

I got involved because your stride of entitlement on this site is childish and annoying - I withheld comment when you posted an earlier tantrum in reaction to a general, half-joking statement I made, the first instance I referred to earlier. I chose not to withhold comment after seeing you AGAIN throw your name in the mix. So to me, it was connected.

Sure, this is an open forum, so you are free to act like a child. If that's what you want, you have every right to do so.

You've Earned a Custom Title!

Vote it up.

Battle Record
    26-9

I got involved because your stride of entitlement on this site is childish and annoying - I withheld comment when you posted an earlier tantrum in reaction to a general, half-joking statement I made, the first instance I referred to earlier. I chose not to withhold comment after seeing you AGAIN throw your name in the mix. So to me, it was connected.

Sure, this is an open forum, so you are free to act like a child. If that's what you want, you have every right to do so.
    This first statement you're talking about was as much of a joke as your post. Though re-reading, it def doesn't read sarcastically. My bad.

How am I acting like a child? for sticking up for someone?

You realize I post less than almost every mod right? I probably average 6-7 posts a day. I read far more.

Awards SS HOF SS HW Champion SS Season Champion Legendary OM Legendary Member OM HOF

honestly dude... thats exactly what im saying... if that was your opinion then why wouldn't you go drop your poll vote and give that as your rationale instead of dropping a comment in here, which was equivalent to voting "no" except more obnoxious cause it was done indirectly? legit criticism is one thing but when i see that out of nowhere, it comes off like some random left field hoe-like shit talk... which is something hoes do

it's w/e man .. i took issue with your statement, addressed you personally, then this holier-than-thou douchebag came out of nowhere and blew it up.. which is something douchebags do
    I'm here to break my own ball and chain..

Battle Record
    26-9

actually, you attacked Dagel first... I simply defended, using the same language you did.

That said, I'll give Cog the benefit of the doubt on this... It is better to just vote No and either A) be ready for the backlash or B) not worry about it all.
    Future reference Dagel, either vote or don't, but if you feel there is BS between you and the nominee, just hold you tongue all together.

Battle Record
    40-7

well I appreciate you giving context to the initial post (again, I read this next one as an extension of it). I was referring to the manner in which you inserted yourself as childish, it came off as tantrum-like and aggro. whatever, it's all good, I'm sure you're a reasonable person. Just be prepared for me to hate vote your piece that's nominated, then we'll call it even.