User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 11 of 11

Thread: Money Money - Tha Q feat. Tay Stacks (my 16 y/o cu

Money Money - Tha Q feat. Tay Stacks (my 16 y/o cu

http://soundclick.com/share.cfm?id=10884778
    [SOUNDCLICK]10884778[/SOUNDCLICK]

My cousin wanted to rap with me and do a song about money...So, this is what I did with him last night...

He's new to rapping...So, I've been schooling him on the fundamentals...Please, and and all feedback will be helpful and appreciative...

Hook: Me and him

Verse 1: Tha Q

Verses 2: Tay Stacks

Holla

http://rapbattles.com/forum/showthre...71#post8191971
    http://rapbattles.com/forum/showthre...594/index.html
    Q DA GAWD

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    3-2

Re: Money Money - Tha Q feat. Tay Stacks (my 16 y/

beat is kinda hot, bump this shit in the hoopty... hook is decent, not great, just a little too plain... your verse is on point, sounds a little uninspired for you but it's still decent... your cousin' sounds pretty good, flow is on point and his delivery is good for the beat... not bad...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

^Yea...thank you bro...You're dead on with this feed...cuz, before we did this track, I told him that I really didn't wanna do a "money" topic track...but, I came with my own unique spin on it...And I'll let him know you said he did a good job...I'm proud of him...he gets more confident with every track.

Preciate it

Q DA GAWD

^Yea...thank you bro...You're dead on with this feed...cuz, before we did this track, I told him that I really didn't wanna do a "money" topic track...but, I came with my own unique spin on it...And I'll let him know you said he did a good job...I'm proud of him...he gets more confident with every track.

Preciate it

Q DA GAWD

Battle Record
    20-6

blah.. the beat is cool. definitely could've been a hot song. to me it's just decent though. could be alot better. this came off as more uninspired run of the mill rap. it's iight, not a bad song. not a particularly good one though.
    Always Impervious an Axis Power.

Supermod Me.

You've Earned a Custom Title!
    Battle Record
    128-135
    Awards 1-2 Punch HW Champion 100+ Wins FL Champion VBL Champion

First off beat is hott. Not really feeling hook no hate. This is a diffrent track from you but delivery wise u was nice i like seeing that u can fuck with diffrent styles. Ur cuz had the ill swag for this type of joint though his flow was nice. Lyricall was ok but like u said i can hear he got the confidence so with ur mentoring n shit i can see him being hott. Keep doing it Q i got much respect for ur talent man. 1
    [url]https:

Quote Originally Posted by Daz View Post
    blah.. the beat is cool. definitely could've been a hot song. to me it's just decent though. could be alot better. this came off as more uninspired run of the mill rap. it's iight, not a bad song. not a particularly good one though.

I feel you...but you should realize that this is his 2nd time rapping...EVER. I basically set this track up so that all he had to do was come on here and take it home...I'm experienced with rapping...But, I didn't want to overshadow my cuzz...I wanted to set him up so he could bang out a hot joint...I get what you're saying though...but, flow wise, I think he hit it...Lyrics will come in time...

Q DA GAWD

chorus is swaggadocious... shits hot for the style you comin wit no doubt

your cuz got a simple flow, but damn you heard these cats on the radio? iono why people get so offended when they hear shit like this on boards... its fuckin rap... trust me, I love me some underground rap, and almost all of my music is underground... but i fucks with this still and guaranteed my homies would bump this if the quality was better. the chorus is hot, sounds a lil muffled... but i doubt you put in the time on the mix

keep doin your thing Q
    Milk Man

^Thanks...and the quality was compromised because I did my part on Audition...mixed it down...and had to do my cuzz part on CEP

lol

Q DA GAWD

dope beat and dope song this gotta radio top 40 feel u could get some air time with this
    Buy Two Beats Get One Beat Free at

^Preciate da feed

Q DA GAWD