• No

1 12.50%
Showing results 1 to 11 of 11

Thread: Stryk9

Battle Record
    83-5
    Awards 75+ Wins

Stryk9

I dont know why this hasn't already been done.. i kno the 2x's he's made legends he lost.. but still.. it takes two verses to make legends.. not one.. other then that.. he was like 10folds arch nemesis tbh.. on this nom.. if you dont even kno dude or was around when he was rippin shit.. please dont even bother posting here.. u can find his battles in the ABL archives

legendary battles:
    10Fold Vs Stryk9
    Philly Vs Stryk9
    Last edited by Philly®; August 3rd, 2011 at 11:37 PM

Battle Record
    15-7

Re: Stryk9

i never really liked his accent but at the same time he was one of the most dominant audio heads of my time.. actually he WAS, him and 10 and B.Heat.. I've listened to some of his stuff, not too much, but all in all every verse I've heard him in he's killed or came within the top 5% of RB..

v/in
    Artificial.Intelligence

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Soule

i remember rocking a fuck load of stryk9 on my mp3 in middle school. guy was pretty sick honestly. these two battles are gully too though. gonna say yes, guy was a beast on the mic.

Battle Record
    64-17
    Awards Legendary Battle SAP Champion 1-2 Season Champion FL Champion LLL Champion Haiku Champion OM HOF Legendary Member LLL Season Champion PC HOF

Added poll, and edited in the 3 yes votes

Battle Record
    5-11

I have always respected stryk9 alot and I feel this is looooooong over due he should have been in legends awhile ago the battle with philly and 10 are some of the best battles I have heard on RB so I definitely say in

v/IN

Battle Record
    8-2

im compelled to vote him in because hes a talent that a lot of us will never forget. i'd vote him in more simply to honor the dude for who he was while he was here rockin' with us. me and stryk def had a well developed rivalry that spanned all the way back to RTM 2..i agree about him having the two legendary battle verse as well - even though he lost..his verse needs to be legendary also to get the battle in..

stryk was also a very talented songsmith, arguably one of the top 5 artists during his time here. i believe hes received multiple RB yearly awards for battling and songs..hes also scored some quality TOTW joints as well..

i gotta say in..he has two legendary battles..and getting one is difficult enough, a lot goes into getting a legendary battle..a lot..he was also an extremely good audio battler as well whose seen a lot of battles and walked outta here with a winning record..

V/in

Last edited by Frank P.; August 9th, 2011 at 03:32 PM

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    7-1

Vote - No

sorry..he had his time and altho he was dope....he fizzled out and faded to black..er..white..

consistency and quality..

he had quality...but wasn't around long enough for the consistency part..

those inducted into the legendary battlers guild...or the LBG as i like to call it..have been active and actively battling for a long..long..time and still drop sickly..

imo...no..

Stryk's the homie tho..no doubt

You've earned a custom title! Cody Nash's Avatar
    Battle Record
    242-30
    Awards LLL HOF PS Champion/IE Champion Legendary OM Legendary Member SS Season Champion SS HW Champion OM HOF FL Champion 200+ Wins Haiku Season Champion

Yeah straight up.. all my time of being here.. stryk's always been in my top 5 for people that stuck in my head as far as audio goes. he had mad talent and beatdown many of the members who are already in this category! Dude was and probably still is sick as fuck with it. vote - in

Battle Record
    11-10
    Awards OM HOF

Yup.

Please edit your vote with a more detailed description or it will remain invalid. Thanks, Auqwurd.
    Last edited by Blackflags; August 11th, 2011 at 05:24 PM

24 x OM Hall Of Fame

Battle Record
    45-8
    Awards Legendary Audio ABL Champion BOTW AOTM AOTW Legendary Member - Award Request Accepted

Ok seeing as I am one off the older heads along with 10 and Rizz I remember much of him, he was highly competitive and extremely fuxkin talented especially on the battle scene, it was to my understanding that he was already a legend but hell shit haopens vote yes without a doubt
    Where the fuck was I fore they found me?
    Floatn in a meadow, dragonflies all around me
    Seeded in a ghetto, smokin cigarellos
    Stress oceans try to drown me
    Walking on water like when Christ did, glidin
    Mic in my plam like the trident in the hand of Poseidon

Put your sunglasses on! Mr. Write's Avatar
    Battle Record
    23-9

vote yes. the dude was fucking dope, i thought he was already in as well. I probably have some of his old songs on my ipod.