User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: Unite

Unite

Beat : Nas - Book of rhymes.

[1st Verse / Incomplete]
    Throughout the time of our history a mystery hangs. How can a man fill himself with so much hatred and rage? I can't explain. Pouring poetry like rain. It's so insane. Expressin his hate to hide all his pain. But still as we embark on our journerous path, I take a break for a second, suit up to take him to class. He'll always be last, always ashamed of his past. My rhymes connect like wind with a sail on a mast. Now back to the time of the slavery ships. The blood, sweat, and the tears from the crack of the whips. Freedom taken from em all for a couple of chips. It makes me sick, to sit and think about this shit.

[Hook]
    Unite and ally. We're never gonna make it in this life if we dont try. Look in our eyes, see all of the beauty inside. Be color blind to the masses, on love rely.
    I just deal with the tension and stress. Understand I'm from the school of hard knocks and my suspension is death.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

A thick pool of coconut scented cow manure.
    Battle Record
    2-2
    What the hell is this? I mean where is it meant to be? Poetry section? I would say it's more suitable for open mic or something.

Moved.

Oh, i see what you did there. I looked at the structure and though it was open mic. Though now i read it more carefully, i can see it's poetry.

Moved to poetry section.
    I'm too secure to have a signature.

Oh.

SmoothCrmnl
    eh man this poem was real dope . . . i read it as a rap cause it made it flow betteer--fashow playa