• Yes

5 100.00%
  • No

0 0%
Showing results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: Amadeus: Legendary Producer

Battle Record
    45-8
    Awards Legendary Audio ABL Champion BOTW AOTM AOTW Legendary Member - Award Request Accepted

Amadeus: Legendary Producer

http://rapbattles.com/forum/showthre....html?t=456618

There is no doubt in my mind that he is by far one of the most profession composers of music to touch this site, since 02 he's been doing his thing in all areas but as for a producer he's pretty much unmatched, also he doesn't dwell in the areas of hip hop and other basic production styles as much he dabbles in a more defined and complexed production style which is film scores there is not many scores he's dropped that didn't catch the mood of the listener in which you can actually grasp and create a scene.

If you don't agree...well...ummm...fuck you, eat a dick and run into a brick wall really really...REALLY...fuckin hard or get hit by a parked car.

-XM
    Where the fuck was I fore they found me?
    Floatn in a meadow, dragonflies all around me
    Seeded in a ghetto, smokin cigarellos
    Stress oceans try to drown me
    Walking on water like when Christ did, glidin
    Mic in my plam like the trident in the hand of Poseidon

Battle Record
    5-11

Re: Amadeus: Legendary Producer

This dude is a fucking and I mean COMPLETE fucking beast I wish I had as much talent as he does in his pinky lol

V/ IN

Soule

Always been a huge fan of Amadeus a.k.a. Skizmatic. The guy just has some fucking brilliant beats and film scores. I never have any complaints about his material and it's always top notch quality. Which is funny, because even when it's a 'roughdraft' or 'unfinished' or 'rushed' piece from it. It comes out better than most online and offline beats. The guy just has a golden touch with instruments. Easily in, best producer next to XM.

Vote in.

Battle Record
    64-17
    Awards Legendary Battle SAP Champion 1-2 Season Champion FL Champion LLL Champion Haiku Champion OM HOF Legendary Member LLL Season Champion PC HOF

*Poll added and votes edited in.
    The Last Level

Battle Record
    179-20
    Awards Legendary Member 1-2 Punch HW Champion 1-2 Season Champion LLL Champion Golden Glove Champion LLL HOF 150+ Wins

No need for a long expo... kid's dope and his style stands out as one of the best to grace the site...

vote in

Battle Record
    8-5
    Awards ABL Champion ABL Season Champion

is this schizmatic from back in the days? from LLL's? It is!! Damn i remeber when he first started with making beats.. Lol,maaan he came a long ways since then.. props Schizzy!!! That beat is mos def a crisp multi angle beat.. creates such a vivid scene like Peter and the wolf.. Loving ur style,maaan didnt know that was you.. was a beast in text,now a beast in making beats!? wow.. shits mind blowing,is that u playing all the samples? My god shit sounds clean..

V/-In.

Battle Record
    64-17
    Awards Legendary Battle SAP Champion 1-2 Season Champion FL Champion LLL Champion Haiku Champion OM HOF Legendary Member LLL Season Champion PC HOF

Congratulations Amadeus.
    The Last Level