User Tag List

View Poll Results: Legendary Track or Not?

Voters
9. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

9 100.00%
  • No

0 0%
Showing results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: Frank P. - Transient

Battle Record
    2-0

Frank P. - Transient

[SOUNDCLICK]8942383[/SOUNDCLICK]

This track is flat out nasty.. west coast vibish beat and Frank rides it smooth. Frank is a member who's legacy speak for itself.. this song is a prime example of what makes 10 a legend, it won best song a year ago and I think he deserves to have this track in Legends... vote up.
    Last edited by Philly®; October 26th, 2011 at 05:14 PM

Battle Record
    8-5
    Awards ABL Champion ABL Season Champion

Re: Frank P. - Transient

this track is mos def sick.. Tens sharp complex rhyme schemes and metaphors stand out in this song... the story unfolds masterfully.. great wording to picture it perfectly.. all i can say is alot of tens songs could be legend worthy.. imo.. this song defines why in so many ways.. story telling/lyricist/flow/rhyme schemes/metaphors/colorful wording/his transitions/presence.. this song has all of that.. sounds so lethal but yet so structured to fit the story of an transient thru hip hop.. love this song.. love the mixtape/ep/w.e. so no doubt id say this should be in legends.. it most surely promotes the best of what this site has to offer.. and hopefully everybody else will agree..

Soule

Cool beat. Been awhile since I played 10 Fold in my house lol. Your lyrics are pretty smooth. Nice delivery. Smooth flow. The mix sounded clean. Really have no complaints, can't wait for the album.

That was my feedback on the track back when it was posted. With that said, the track is dope as fuck and should get in.

in.

Battle Record
    40-7
    Awards OM HOF Golden Glove Champion LLL HOF 25+ Wins

yeah this was dope, delivery and lyrics were dope, mic presence had a laid back, intelligent swagger to it. overall this was a high quality song and deserves to be in hands down.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    3-2

I definitely think so... by far one of the dopest tracks here in a while, and it ain't even one of Frank's best lol... in...

Battle Record
    1-1

Yes. This beat is sick. I seen this awhile ago. Not gonna lie, I had to think about this one because he's had some sick tracks that haven't been nominated that should have. I have no bite about this being in though. This is really sick and Frank has never given us anything short of that. I say In.

[YOUTUBE]huERok8y-Oo[/YOUTUBE]

You've earned a custom title! Cody Nash's Avatar
    Battle Record
    242-30
    Awards LLL HOF PS Champion/IE Champion Legendary OM Legendary Member SS Season Champion SS HW Champion OM HOF FL Champion 200+ Wins Haiku Season Champion

Straight up... sick track.

this is dope as fuck deffo has my vote !!
    Youtube - JMIN SCHOBS
    Spotify - JMIN SCHOBS
    AMAZON - JMIN SCHOBS
    AppleMusic - JMIN MUSIC
    Ect...... JMIN SCHOBS

Battle Record
    83-5
    Awards 75+ Wins

i listened to this a good while ago when u first dropped it and it got song of the year.. u always bringin some fiya shit to the boards bitch.. but non the less the tracks credentials speaks alone.. on top of that u give it another play and u see why.. def needs to go in

seal the deal