User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: Bankrupt Records -You know what they here for

You've Earned a Custom Title!

Bankrupt Records -You know what they here for

Check out our track "you know what they here for" off our album "Amnesia" which you can download free here: http://thefnspot.com/site/main/archives/2948 . Much appreciated

[YOUTUBE]6WIoVCKGVDI[/YOUTUBE]

http://rapbattles.com/forum/showthre...405/index.html

http://rapbattles.com/forum/showthre...654/index.html

Battle Record
    3-2

Re: Bankrupt Records -You know what they here for

beat is pretty bangin'... quality is clean as usual... hook does the job, it ain't amazing but it's def one of them that'll get listeners to chant along... first dude goes hard on his verse... not feelin' the second dude too much, his sound is unique but kinda like too shock-value-gimmicky, like a dude that woulda rolled with ICP back in the day... third verse goes hard though... pretty dope overall...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

i liked the beat, not that it particularly stand out (by that i mean that we hear this type a beat quite often).

the rapper doing the first verse had good flow and technique. definately the most enjoyable one out of the three emcees i heard.

i agree with Kee-Boo about the second verse. i didn't really like the voice of the guy, as i found it overly angry for my taste. the third verse was better but neither that one nor the second verse match the first dude's technique imo.

as for the hook, i thought i was catchy and it will probably stick in my head for a while. good work on that.

my overall critique is that the song is good, but the themes rapped about aren't very original..a lot of self-promotion and violence (like most rap these days i guess) which isn't really my thing. but, all in all, the quality of the recording is top notch. this is a song i would play blasting from a good sound system, but not one that i would listen to for the lyrical content.

keep up the good work though, i'll probably check out the album to see what the other tracks are about.

Thanks fellas i do appreciate the listen. Part of the reason i dont like to just post individual tracks, you'd kind of have to understand our history and back catalog to get alot of the chemistry. I (first guy) usually provide a smoothness while my brother clearly shows his emotion and anger. His attitude and demeanor on stage is part of the reason we stand out from other acts. Defintly not gonna be everyones cup of tea, i do understand that.

Banned
    Battle Record
    44-45

Listening...the beat is crazy so far, your quality is excellent...your flow is nice and your presense is definately being felt. i like the lyrics...cool rhymes...im bobbin my head so its def good. good tracck here man

Thanks homie