User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: Flat line

Flat line

[SOUNDCLICK]8897699[/SOUNDCLICK]
    this is a track I made early 2010 its the outro to a mixtape called the adoniss dark project

missing person made the beat...its older i just wanted to no what people thought of it...leave some feed and ill rtf

http://rapbattles.com/forum/showthre...664/index.html
    http://rapbattles.com/forum/showthre...667/index.html

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

You've Earned a Custom Title! Ace the Prophet's Avatar

Re: Flat line

What up man? I like the beat..I feel like it took to long to start coming in though...like that whole first minute could've been shortened to like 30 seconds and I think the same point would've gotten across. I don't know if you intended you mic to sound the way it did throughout the whole song but it sounded eh to me quality-wise..not knockin it though cuz I've recorded songs with a shitty quality mic before, lol. Your voice has that white underground MC sound to it. Lyrics are ok..some points it was good and some just didn't come through well to me like the "I'm bored" line. The pianos seem random but it sounds dope when they go away and the beat comes back. Overall it was a cool track. I'm sure since this is an old track you've changed some in your style. Keep it up, man. RTF when I get my song up called "Daydream" here in a second
    |
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    |
    |
    |
    |
    |

Battle Record
    3-2

track is aight... your flow is on point for the most part, could be smoothed out here and there, but it ain't bad... delivery is solid, on par with your other stuff... lyrically it's pretty cool... I'm not feelin' the beat too much, the long intro, or the quality... but overall it's aight...

You've Earned a Custom Title!

Beat is decent but I'm not a huge fan. Intro is way too long. Quality is bad. The inflections in your voice sound eh...But, its an old track so the growth from then is the thing to really focus on in my opinion. Keep at it.

The number one site for hip hop news, urban clothing, and the place for underground artists to reach the world.

its an okay track speed up your flow but the flow is good okay track

not feeling this beat sounds to pianoish and the vocal quality needs work if you put this song on a diff beat and had better vocal quality itd prolly sound alot better.
    Buy Two Beats Get One Beat Free at