User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 12 of 12

Thread: Loaded 2 The Brim- Living In Fake Environments

Loaded 2 The Brim- Living In Fake Environments

Cover We Did 4 This Mixtape We Just Dropped With Our Brother Kidd Luca
    What Ya'll Think?? We're Learning

You Can Check The Tape Here

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

[YOUTUBE]f4v3WAw_p_Q[/YOUTUBE]

Battle Record
    14-6

Re: Loaded 2 The Brim- Living In Fake Environments

too much going on with this.. and the filters u used arent working.. like the filter u used on the render pics of yall.. and why is he sticking his middle finger up like that? just seems awkward.. im not dissing this graphic.. but maaan,try an simplify it some.. keep it simple.. its too crowded.. and it just looks unfocused.. a distraction.. u should scrap this and just do something basic and clean.. with quality pics.. it almost has that master p no limit pen and pixel look..

DOPESPOTENTERTAINMENT
    "...bringing slavery back,since '06"
    [YOUTUBE]Bk77Z00AZE8[/YOUTUBE]

Battle Record
    0-2

honestly, and being blunt...

the shit looks horrible, and really half assed....and the guy looks like a jackass with the way hes posing...
    theres no reason to have such a shitty looking cover in this day and age when everyone has access to graphic design tools....especially when you frequent forums and have people who can do it for you...

we're learning.. so i used topaz on the pics but i'm not there with it yet. working on gettin a hd camera so we can be able 2 take better quality pictures. The reason he's sticking his middle finger up is cuz the skyline behind him is the town he's in and he's sayin he doesn't fuck the Fake Environments
    Would you say it's a horrible cover based on many of the datpiff covers that are released??

Battle Record
    7-1

does he have an arm cast in one of the pic's?..

wtf?

it could have been a dope cover with better execution I think
    Graphics by

AOL Messenger : mysternof
    Yahoo! Messenger : mysternof
    E-Mail :

Battle Record
    0-2

Quote Originally Posted by RXL View Post

wtf?
    i think hes wearing a sock with finger/thumb holes lmao....shits got stripes....

Quote Originally Posted by RXL View Post

wtf?
    yeah bomb lol that's a cast... broke arm before we took the pics so we kept it true and didn't cut it out

it could have been a dope cover with better execution I think
    thanks designdaily I'm tryna learn how to work this Topaz and also keep things less crowded

Deific Ink Entertainment Joel Venom's Avatar
    Battle Record
    3-3

to be completely honest? i wasnt feeling this there is alot of things going on in the main picture and the text wasnt that appealing to me.

yeah from now on I'ma go more simpler as far as the background, calm it down a bit and work on my lettering as well

Battle Record
    57-8
    Awards Karaoke Champion 50+ Wins SOTW

I like that K made out of the uzi's. But lol @ the handle of the uzi that makes up the K's right bars being two barrel ends of the gun.
    MoistPuss'
    Smoother than smooth

You know. You know. Cause when you know, you know. You Know.

The mind without a brain
    \i/