• Yes

9 100.00%
  • No

0 0%
Showing results 1 to 11 of 11

Thread: Celph taut (audio legend)

Soule

Celph taut (audio legend)

Celph taut has been around a long while. Always putting out fresh music and never below anybody else's standards. Guy has done it all...

ABL HW Title
    ABL Season Title
    Track of the week
    Track of the month
    Greatest hits

Not to mention multiple legendary track nominations and keeping a good grasp running the abl. Always maintaining a professional attitude and putting on for the audio section of this site, I wouldn't understand him not getting in due to obvious reasons.

Battle Record
    2-0

Re: Celph taut (audio legend)

Fuck that... and fuck this ugly, anorexic, went from a fatass to a starving kid in Africa ass nigga, nigga ain't special... legend??? HAH! fat chance..

Vote Yes dammit... Celph is one of the only people I knew before I came to this site and I've yet to hear a verse from him that wasn't wow worthy.. lyrically he shits on just about everyone here, so I truely don't see why not.

Battle Record
    45-8
    Awards Legendary Audio ABL Champion BOTW AOTM AOTW Legendary Member - Award Request Accepted

I'ma go with a yes, well deserved, I believe he can do more in the songs area but that's a personal taste type thing battle wise he is most definitely one of the best heads i've seen grace the site, the man is a phenominal artist.
    Where the fuck was I fore they found me?
    Floatn in a meadow, dragonflies all around me
    Seeded in a ghetto, smokin cigarellos
    Stress oceans try to drown me
    Walking on water like when Christ did, glidin
    Mic in my plam like the trident in the hand of Poseidon

Battle Record
    1-1

Yeah.

Celph has been a factor in every ABL season that he has competed in. 6 ABL Season's in a row and 4 of those 6 season's he's made it deep in the playoffs. Don't quote me on that, but i think that's more close to the truth. I've battled him more than I have battled anyone else and probably the only one I've given my all to every time we battled.

I also think he should contribute more to the songs section. I think he has it in him. Every legend that has been nominated has also been a Legend on the Artist side of things, but as a battler he is definitely in.

I'm gonna say yes definitely, even though he doesn't ever finish a complete song with a hook.

[YOUTUBE]huERok8y-Oo[/YOUTUBE]

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    3-2

ummm... as a battler, yes definitely... as far as songs go, he's always dope but he rarely puts anything out, and when he does it's usually a collab or a short freeverse type joint... if his body of work songs-wise was deeper I'd say yes on both accounts... so yes based on his battles, and not yet based on his songs... take it for what you will...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    14-6

celph has every right to be in legends.. even if its just for battling.. why cant that be in legends.. plus his song making skills are bonkers.. he's way above the norm here.. the man can fuck a beat up.. i mos def have to say he deserves to be a legend here.. why not? Celph has accomplished a hella lot here..

.. listen to box cutter sam,and tell me the man doesnt deserve to be in legends,not because of that one song.. but damn.. he's won titles.. track of the week.. and month.. he's running a league.. shiite.. his whole character is legendary..

V/-In.

DOPESPOTENTERTAINMENT
    "...bringing slavery back,since '06"
    [YOUTUBE]Bk77Z00AZE8[/YOUTUBE]

Celph Battled Numerous Times In The Audio Leagues And Entered A Few Tournies Here, Ranking Pretty High..

Off His Battles Here Alone, He Should Have BEEN An Audio Legend here..

v/ Yes

Battle Record
    83-5
    Awards 75+ Wins

i agree, he barely puts songs out... but as far as battling.. beast mode 24/7 and i just nom'd stryk9 and he hasnt even won a abl season.. but he do got 3 legends battles.. BUT as a audio battler celph is amount the top and that = worthy in my book.. how many people can slay him? EXACTLY!!

yes

Antisocial Sociopaths
    Battle Record
    23-43

celph should of got this since day 1 remember seeing some of his stuff on another site,and when he came here he shat on all ya'll audio heads,the only comp i saw for him was lear,and lears that nigga,plus his flow is like lears but more or less nasaly i guess,with dope lyrics,son sounds like the dude from the samurai champloo theme song,dead ass check it out i was like wtf,

soo my vote is yesssssssssur
    Last edited by Bless Da Lord; November 15th, 2011 at 05:02 PM
    Antisocial Sociopaths

"Man is the measure of all things,because God made him that way"

You've earned a custom title! Cody Nash's Avatar
    Battle Record
    242-30
    Awards LLL HOF PS Champion/IE Champion Legendary OM Legendary Member SS Season Champion SS HW Champion OM HOF FL Champion 200+ Wins Haiku Season Champion

no as a songwriter because he really doesn't put much out (I know, quality over quantity but still).. As a battler this guy is always on his A-game. He's fucked with the best and been the best.. I really have no complaints about him getting in.

vote Yes

Battle Record
    64-17
    Awards Legendary Battle SAP Champion 1-2 Season Champion FL Champion LLL Champion Haiku Champion OM HOF Legendary Member LLL Season Champion PC HOF

Given the vote count of 9-0, and the caliber of the people voting yes, I'm going to close this now and induct Celph. Congratulations
    The Last Level