• No

5 35.71%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Showing results 16 to 20 of 20

Thread: God of War

You've Earned a Custom Title!
    Awards 75+ Wins

Re: God of War

GoW is a beast.. Can beat pretty much anyone on this site, except me of course. Dude has mad HoF battles n Championships.. Only thing he lacks is a season win which imo never really stopped me from voting someone in/out. But yea, Gow got some dope accomplishments with the Golden Gloves, LLL shit, 1-2 Punch.

I'm votin in.

Battle Record
    179-20
    Awards Legendary Member 1-2 Punch HW Champion 1-2 Season Champion LLL Champion Golden Glove Champion LLL HOF 150+ Wins

Quote Originally Posted by God 0f War View Post
    yet you voted yes for phlymo based ont he fact he is "dope" and beat alot of people. and when ur nomination was up u didnt even have a league champ yet
    lol... yeah i did... i champed 1-2... and like i said... regardless of whatever controversy... fact is, phly has 2 seasons and a gauntlet... if it was just 1 of them, i'd say yeah... if you had 1, i'd say yes... but i can't have you convince me why i didn't deserve it yet then switch to you

Godwasheeeeeeeeeeeeere

Quote Originally Posted by The Archetype View Post
    lol... yeah i did... i champed 1-2... and like i said... regardless of whatever controversy... fact is, phly has 2 seasons and a gauntlet... if it was just 1 of them, i'd say yeah... if you had 1, i'd say yes... but i can't have you convince me why i didn't deserve it yet then switch to you
    winning one league is a big diffrence then having 5 or seven title defenses. in multiple leagues. not to mention phlymos gauntlet and season of lll wasnt even won it was gave to him thats not winning shit. not to mention u just started champin the actual leagues, u do it consistently for 6 or 7 title defenses over a period of time without just doign it in one sweep run then we can talk my dude ur dope i think ur oen fo the best here but u wasnt trying enough or didnt put up the effort to show it on paper. thats ur downfall. ive champed numerous times beat numerous big names after being gone coming back n runnin utp the ranks to beat cats like blue bayou n shit to grab the titles yet again. i mean it is what it is but its whatever i aint here enough. it just bothers me when its based on bullshit. isnt no one been as consistent as me on here. thers cats as good as me theres cats better. but not hardly anyone as consistent
    Last edited by Godwasheeeeeeeeeeeeere; December 8th, 2011 at 03:51 PM

savoir
    Battle Record
    18-6
    Awards LLL Season Champion LLL HOF

Quote Originally Posted by God 0f War View Post
    winning one league is a big diffrence then having 5 or seven title defenses. in multiple leagues. not to mention phlymos gauntlet and season of lll wasnt even won it was gave to him thats not winning shit.
    Come on now.

The second LLL season was a mess, yeah, but 'Handed to me' is a slight stretch. Toke was pming for votes in our semis battle but was only busted after the finals went to shit. Then I beat Cry fair and square in the alternate finals. It was undoubtedly a bit of a joke and I would never boast about it but still, there was a reason I was the guy they 'handed it' to.

The Gauntlet, handed to me? What? iirc I KO'd everybody I faced, including Token in the semis. The only drawback was that Chrit got into some drama and ended up no-showing the finals. A real shame and I wish it had ended differently, but it was not just given to me.

If you wanna argue your own case for being put in Legends, do it by flagging up your own achievements. You shouldn't have to make a case for your inclusion by claiming that the entry bar was lowered for someone else. To be totally honest, I don't really get why you're even arguing for your inclusion anyway. That's not really what it's about, is it?

Part of me wants to be more aggressive because your mini-crusade over the past few weeks has sort of wound me up but, well, why bother. You've already tied up your own arguments in knots too numerous to list.

I didn't vote, I've only read about four of your battles.
    Last edited by phlymo; December 9th, 2011 at 10:09 PM

Cut Throat
    Battle Record
    27-3
    Awards LLL Champion Golden Glove Champion 25+ Wins

this got to 5 no votes.. according to these rules, its a no

http://rapbattles.com/forum/showthre...066/index.html

closed
    LEGION OF LEGENDS

Jack Herrera, Sour Ina Dutch..AC On High Flyin On The Hutch