User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: The Union

Battle Record
    35-10
    Awards 25+ Wins

The Union

If you haven't seen this documentary, yet, I strongly encourage you to. Personally, in my opinion this is THE BEST documentary I've ever seen with relevance to the current situation in our society.

Tommy Chong, Joe Rogan, and various governors and university heads with PH.D's are featuring in it.

Very factual movie relating to the war on drugs.

If anyone has seen it, please mention your thoughts about the film.

I Get My Own Title? Cool. DJ Breeze's Avatar

Re: The Union

I thought it was a really good documentary. I liked it. I remember watching it when I first started blazing.

Battle Record
    35-10
    Awards 25+ Wins

no doubt. if marijuana was legal to grow so would hemp and the whole world would be more natural. it's amazing how gov. keeps us from living the more natural and healthy way. instead we drink energy drinks, pop, coffee, junk food, ect. you see vending machines all around our society full of this junk. I would much rather have a plate of mashed potatoes and a slice of beef, ham, or chicken and a side of veggies to compliment it. then go smoke a joint after, knowing eating kills the high

I Get My Own Title? Cool. DJ Breeze's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jawn Raw View Post
    no doubt. if marijuana was legal to grow so would hemp and the whole world would be more natural. it's amazing how gov. keeps us from living the more natural and healthy way. instead we drink energy drinks, pop, coffee, junk food, ect. you see vending machines all around our society full of this junk. I would much rather have a plate of mashed potatoes and a slice of beef, ham, or chicken and a side of veggies to compliment it. then go smoke a joint after, knowing eating kills the high
    Eating doesn't kill my high. I must be lucky. But I feel what you're saying about health. I smoke cigarettes and drink too, and don't eat that well, so I can't really say much on that regard. But if the government cared about our health, alcohol and tobacco would be illegal.