User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 15 of 17

Thread: Knux (6-1) vs The Archetype (5-1) VOTE NOW

Battle Record
    179-20
    Awards Legendary Member 1-2 Punch HW Champion 1-2 Season Champion LLL Champion Golden Glove Champion LLL HOF 150+ Wins

Knux (6-1) vs The Archetype (5-1) VOTE NOW

LLL Season 15, Week 8

Due Times

Check in due Thursday 11.59pm PST.
    - if you don't check in by this time, you WILL be DQed
    Verses due by Friday 11.59pm PST.
    - 2 hour grace period, if used -3 votes
    -Max. Extension = 24 hours, to be granted by your opponent.
    Voting Ends Sunday 11.59pm EST.

Line Limits
    16 min and 30 max…If no line limit agreed, second battler to post must match first battler. But ultimately, first battler gets to set the line number by how much he posts.

Links
    Must Leave 5 links to the battles you voted on in the Voting Links Thread.

Negative 1 vote per missing link in next person's battle, INCLUDING THE LOSER

Battle Record
    64-7
    Awards Golden Glove Champion LLL HOF 50+ Wins

Re: Knux (6-1) vs The Archetype (5-1)

Archetype is deducted 1 vote for missing 1 link.
    Knux is deducted 42 votes for being gay.

therefore knux is deducted 41 votes.
    good luck.

Battle Record
    179-20
    Awards Legendary Member 1-2 Punch HW Champion 1-2 Season Champion LLL Champion Golden Glove Champion LLL HOF 150+ Wins

Cut Throat
    Battle Record
    27-3
    Awards LLL Champion Golden Glove Champion 25+ Wins

Last edited by Knux; November 18th, 2011 at 11:20 AM
    LEGION OF LEGENDS

Jack Herrera, Sour Ina Dutch..AC On High Flyin On The Hutch

Battle Record
    179-20

Re: Knux (6-1) vs The Archetype (5-1) ext

Well...

Dug dirt up to beat Quote but claim MI loyalty? Please guy
    Mention the backstab and watch this wack fag back track like an album's b side
    Truth is Knux was never nice but for that win you severed ties
    You gave that knife a better twist than any misdirection you've ever typed
    It's a pussy move. We can see this petty fag's weak
    That's a hell of a Burden to beat... especially since you couldn't do that on netcees last week
    I told you your nameflips are stupid. Now you have to feel foolish
    Dude get's negative 6 votes and still got 3 times the number you did
    Complain about you getting robbed but any vet saw your lame verse get tore up
    Cuz the last time you beat an Orc... your girl filed a restraining order
    I can't believe you champed. You winning leaves the league and belt disparaged
    I'll have your title run ending quicker than a Kardashian marriage
    Knux'd rather roid rage then get laid. Arch got broads ready to give some face
    I lift legs when I fuck bitches... he's like "Fuck bitches... let's lift some weights"
    Those muscles and Timbs don't make you gangsta. A fist would check this honkey
    You think you're thugging it. All I see is a Puss in boots sans Shrek and Donkey

...blah...

Cut Throat
    Battle Record
    27-3

Re: Knux (6-1) vs The Archetype (5-1) VOTE NOW

The Archetype aka Arman Hammer

King Common West 6:43 pm

Okay, who do you think hits harder? Knux or Cry?

justyn credyble 6:44 pm

I'd say Knux...
    Damn right faggot, now leave my name out ur mouth cuz a scrap’ll leave u upended
    Jab ya face then cross Arm's and lay u on ur back like a water slide attendant
    I’ve murked dude twice, by landslide.. We all know u can’t pull off the same
    So if you see me taking shots from the Arch I’ts probably during a full court game
    Stop ur bull short, lame..coming hard for the throne but this contender’ll get whaled first
    I usually make dudes look like bitches in your position……...but ur already a male nurse
    Dudes can spit garbage and murk you faggot .. u do anything to avoid a loss
    Basically when Arm drops to dudes’ waste, it’s not only to jerk his boyfriend off
    Ur ploy is tossed..at this point ur desperate for a win, scrappin but I’ll maul this whore
    And since your going fighting tooth+nail, I’ll grab a hammer and smash out all of yours
    Arch and G0w been taggin, but I expect more..the piercings key in their relations
    So Ina fight I’d fuckin ring your neck………but you’re a little to used to that sensation
    Fag can’t lay shit..you get no real twat, bitches say your dick game is so mild
    See, bitches send me pussy pics……..you just get the ones Abi leaves on ya profile
    Leave dude hangin after I’m finished wit em’..ur choking no matter what angle you come
    Basically facing me is always like walking a tight rope……..that you’ll end up dangling from

Last edited by Knux; November 19th, 2011 at 09:24 PM
    LEGION OF LEGENDS

Battle Record
    18-6

aight
    lol, nice
    That's a hell of a Burden to beat... especially since you couldn't do that on netcees last week
    decent
    nothing crazy
    lol decent
    eh it's aight..
    I lift legs when I fuck bitches... he's like "Fuck bitches... let's lift some weights"
    LMFAO, dope
    You think you're thugging it. All I see is a Puss in boots sans Shrek and Donkey
    OK

v

Damn right faggot, now leave my name out ur mouth cuz a scrap’ll leave u upended
    cool, a little stretched but an original concept
    So if you see me taking shots from the Arch I’ts probably during a full court game
    ehh OK
    Stop ur bull short, lame..coming hard for the throne but this contender’ll get whaled first
    I usually make dudes look like bitches in your position……...but ur already a male nurse
    lmfao, nice
    Basically when Arm drops to dudes’ waste, it’s not only to jerk his boyfriend off
    decent
    Ur ploy is tossed..at this point ur desperate for a win, scrappin but I’ll maul this whore
    And since your going fighting tooth+nail, I’ll grab a hammer and smash out all of yours
    it's aight..
    Arch and G0w been taggin, but I expect more..the piercings key in their relations
    So Ina fight I’d fuckin ring your neck………but you’re a little to used to that sensation
    lol funny
    See, bitches send me pussy pics……..you just get the ones Abi leaves on ya profile
    decent
    Leave dude hangin after I’m finished wit em’..ur choking no matter what angle you come
    Basically facing me is always like walking a tight rope……..that you’ll end up dangling from
    not bad

Cool battle.. I think Knux had a few bars where he was using played concepts and even though he put good flips on em it still hurt his verse a little.. Arch came in raw with the personals and had a few heavy hitters.. both had some misses and about the same amount of hits but I think arches were better here.. cool battle though.

V - Arch

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    59-22
    Awards FL Tournament Winner - Award nomination from Kill Spree accepted. 50+ Wins

Arch

vs

Knux

nice battle here. good personals being tossed around and np's. Arch came a bit stronger on this one tho. Knife twist line was my favorite of the battle, pussy pics line was rofl.

v/Arch

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Cut Throat
    Battle Record
    27-3

LEGION OF LEGENDS

Battle Record
    64-7
    Awards Golden Glove Champion LLL HOF 50+ Wins

lmao dope concept, and whoa flow batman
    lol, nice again
    a bit obvious
    blah, filler
    cool
    cool current event flip
    haha, nice
    honkey?! BANNED

nah but I seen the puss in boots done already so i wasn't feelin that one

vs.

you already used this on him, but this was a better flip than last.. but loses points lol
    played nameplay
    lol cool personal
    nah not feelin...
    this was kind of a cool old cliche flip
    haha, nice
    lmao, dope
    noooo

Overall, Arch brought it here and Knux just sort of didn't. I think Arch got this with consistency and a more personal approach. Knux, you still brought some dopeness but not like you normally do man. I'm sure you'll be back with a vengeance. Sucks battling same people 23940234902 times doesn't it guys? lol

Vote: Arch

Battle Record
    26-17
    Awards LLL Champion OM HOF LLL HOF

(okay, coolish)
    (feel like decent concepts made better by the personal twist, cool)
    (eh, i dunno)
    (same)
    (heh, not bad)
    (alright, kinda statement-ish though)
    (heh, okay)
    (nah, i got a thing against that ogre)

vs.

(heh, creative)
    (eh, nah)
    (heh, cool)
    (eh, nah)
    (eh, i dunno)
    (i remember 'ring their necks like zulu weddings' back in the day. this is cool too)
    (heh, cool)
    (nah)

I think Arch barely edges this, close though

Battle Record
    61-50
    Awards 50+ Wins

vs

definitely a dope and close champ match but i got arch edging this one for having more creative concepts tbh

v/ Arch

Cut Throat
    Battle Record
    27-3

The last 4 votes are DQ'd because their hate votes...I'll accept the first vote, but you have negative one vote.. So its 0-0

Uppin
    LEGION OF LEGENDS

Battle Record
    11-2

ARCH:

^decent..

^pretty cool..

^decent..

^naw..

^aigh..

^kinda played but its aigh..

^lmfao, best hit so far, nice..

^naw..

KNUX:

^decent but wording didn't quite did the trick..

^eh, seems played and really didnt hit for me..

^lmfao, dope..

^disgusting aha, decent concept though..

^nothing crazy, but it was okay..

^eh..

^hahaha, nice..

^naw..

OVERALL:

This was a pretty close match up, both had a couple stand out bars n some misses, felt Arch was just slightly more consistent though..

VOTE: ARCHETYPE

Battle Record
    179-20

Quote Originally Posted by Knux View Post
    The last 4 votes are DQ'd because their hate votes...I'll accept the first vote, but you have negative one vote.. So its 0-0

Uppin
    lmmfao